Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Continues To Slide  (Read 268 times)
BokkaExchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Bokka Mobile Crypto Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

Price against Bitcoin approaching 0.014 BTC.

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis LTC/BTC 20.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-litecoin-continues-to-slide

Bokka - Mobile Crypto Exchange - bokka.com
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

I think this is very difficult because they had trick too big and cause serious distrust. I recommend BCH interest than at the present time
But in this crypto market, then everything can happen
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

Litecoin has strong fundamental because has partnership with some big company and international bank, and LTC still undervalued coin and has potential to going up to multiple times. Development of Litecoin is very good cause Charlie Lee keep who become Creator of Litecoin and Managing Director of the Litecoin Foundation always be active to promote LTC and professional person that will make LTC become more strong.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

There is no any doubt that LTC is a good and strong project. If we are going to compare BTC and LTC transaction fees then we can see LTC fees lower than BTC.

Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

It is currently undervalued, compared to how high it got during the last real bull run.
It is  a good time to buy more.
It has a unique platform, built on speed and accessibility.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

It is currently undervalued, compared to how high it got during the last real bull run.

Not just only LTC but many of the good coins are down from its peak prices due to overall crypto down market. It is one of the oldest and good coins to hold. So if one wants to invest in crypto for long-term then can consider holding some coins. Because of its speed and low fee features people may use it for quick money transfer.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

What happens in litecoin today is just as ethereal as the price of ethereum has fallen and it still continues to fall in price.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:30:02 PM

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis LTC/BTC 20.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-litecoin-continues-to-slide

Not only Litecoin, but every altcoin is taking deep dip southwards, than be it Ethereum, BitconCash or Litecoin.
Though, I would probably hold myself from further investing at current levels, cause I believe that crypto market is on the critical level of making or breaking. I guess coming 3-4 weeks would clear the whole picture of the crypto market.

rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

You can see that the price of altcoin at the moment is greatly influenced by the bitcoin price, only a small fluctuation of the bitcoin price, may also be the price of altcoin adjustment and reduction is very strong. I think that at this time of the market you should only invest in short bitcoin and not altcoin trading because the price of altcoin will continue to fall deeper if the bitcoin price adjustment.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

So are other Altcoins out there, it's not only Litecoin who are showing a downtrend there are others who are greatly affected with the price movement of Bitcoin. Gone are those days when Bitcoin is down expect that Altcoins are up. Investors before switch from Bitcoins to Alts. Just wait for the 4th quarter of the year and price will start to recover.
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

Even the litecoin dev Charlie Lee dumped his litecoin.  I wouldn't invest in a coin that had the creator dump his own coins, it shows he doesn't care about the future of this coin.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:20:59 AM

Litecoin has strong fundamental because has partnership with some big company and international bank, and LTC still undervalued coin and has potential to going up to multiple times. Development of Litecoin is very good cause Charlie Lee keep who become Creator of Litecoin and Managing Director of the Litecoin Foundation always be active to promote LTC and professional person that will make LTC become more strong.

I agree, litecoin actually a very good coin to used, when I look for fast transactions usually I will used LTC, its a strong and good coin, unfortunately the fame is not too bright, it's been under the Bitcoin shadow for a long time and now losing it shine, really hope that there will be new investors that can push LTC, LTC deserve a better treatment

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:17:42 AM

Litecoin has recovered a bit since the creation of this thread!  Litecoin unfortunately is been dumped even by those who actively work on the coin for many years.  I have stop buying and trading Litecoin since the Lee sold all his stash!

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

Not just only LTC but many of the good coins are down from its peak prices due to overall crypto down market. It is one of the oldest and good coins to hold. So if one wants to invest in crypto for long-term then can consider holding some coins. Because of its speed and low fee features people may use it for quick money transfer.

when altcoins like LTC and the coins you call "good" are pumped they eventually get dumped too. it is the natural order of things that has been going on from the early days of the alt coin market. the altcoins have always been considered the good short term investments because of that, people take them and make their profit while they get pumped and then make their exits on top causing the market to crash.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:06:00 AM

Litecoin has recovered a bit since the creation of this thread!  Litecoin unfortunately is been dumped even by those who actively work on the coin for many years.  I have stop buying and trading Litecoin since the Lee sold all his stash!

In my own opinion, ethereum is more profitable because it has more investors and popular on every people who are interested on investing altcoins rather than bitcoins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
LimeFeline

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

I think this is very difficult because they had trick too big and cause serious distrust. I recommend BCH interest than at the present time
But in this crypto market, then everything can happen
I think LTC is more a more legitimate project than BCH wich is just a fork of Bitcoin and was pumped dirastically. LTC is much longer on the market and serves everything that BCH offers.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

I sold out all my LTC too. LTC is old and not attractive for new investors. Even creator sold out his holdings, that is hint that this coin has no future.
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

Litecoin will bounce back and I do believe they have all the sparks to get to the previous highs. They are legit and have a great future ahead.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

Litecoin is one of good altcoin in cryptocurrency because this coin are possible to become high price like thousands of dollars.
Litecoin and bitcoin both good and I don't see any reason to choose because supporting each other to pump the market.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

It will recover as well just like what's happening today.

Though some articles are coming out that are saying its just a typically ponzi where the developer has gone out. Charlie Lee stated that he came out of it for the conflict of interest. I saw on how the time came properly, he sold during the all time high and stated that there's a conflict of interest. The developer's out of it.  Undecided

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀