Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It doesn't mean that the price of a coin is high, means they are worth investing  (Read 855 times)
easydrawrex (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

It's not about the price of the tokens. I would like to emphasize that high valued tokens/coins DOES NOT REPRESENT THEY ARE GOOD TECHNOLOGY. Look at the price of their tokens/coins in the market, but they keep failing for the past 2 years and some are just starting up and failed right away before and after their launch with 2 MAJOR PROTOCOL BUGS. I am talking about EOS here, very disappointing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

I totally agree with you on this it is not about the price only rather the projects it is involved in and the growth of it which determines the value of a coin. High price is of no use if it keeps on falling now and then.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

You are absolutely right. I was also thinking so about EOS. I hoped that it will compete ETH But it really  disappointed to all.
Roche44

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

The price of a coin is high doesn't mean they represent high technology. It means they are highly valued. The price will fall and rise repeatedly but the value is all that matters.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

I agree with you, there are valuable projects that don't worth a lot in the market like oax so I understand the falling altcoin market, it is not falling it is going to its actual value.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

It's not about the price of the tokens. I would like to emphasize that high valued tokens/coins DOES NOT REPRESENT THEY ARE GOOD TECHNOLOGY. Look at the price of their tokens/coins in the market, but they keep failing for the past 2 years and some are just starting up and failed right away before and after their launch with 2 MAJOR PROTOCOL BUGS. I am talking about EOS here, very disappointing.
It is some what true, because the altcoin market lately has been heavily manipulated by the pump and dump strategy, but that is not always the case because i feel like the whole token and ICO have been like that since the beginning, people just invest in them when they are popular and good and as soon as they go on exchange they rush toward selling them, no matter how good or bad the coin is in terms of utility or the project that is supporting.
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

All this proves once again that a sharp rise in the price of a token without a good product means nothing. Companies should focus more on the idea and only after they have a well-functioning product ready, carry out a PR campaign.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

Id have to agree. The price of the coin does not mean it is worth investing. There are coins that are of low value but the project is very  promising. But some people dont look at that anymore. People now look at how the market sees the coin before they invest.
keyrun

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:01:36 AM

That's correct. But lower price coins have better chances to give you profit that higher ones.
For example If you invest while bitcoin is at $6K, you may expect upto a $12K rise but when you invest in coins at price 2 cents, they can bull upto $2 easily.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:27:51 AM

True! some people only look at the price and they dont care about what the product offered by the project whether it is good or useless. Many project now have good product but still undervalued. But in the end still Project with good product will win.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:37:14 AM

That's correct. But lower price coins have better chances to give you profit that higher ones.
For example If you invest while bitcoin is at $6K, you may expect upto a $12K rise but when you invest in coins at price 2 cents, they can bull upto $2 easily.
Technically yes, don't just look for the price of every coin instead go understand its technology and know if its really good for long term. Well, EOS still on higher value right now but since it is being hype right now maybe we will see people to come in without making any research, I'm looking for this technology before but after making time to review this coin well its really disappointing, ETH is still better.
mjvilla

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:40:24 AM

True! some people only look at the price and they dont care about what the product offered by the project whether it is good or useless. Many project now have good product but still undervalued. But in the end still Project with good product will win.

Actually that is one of the factor that you should consider on what coin would you invest to. You must know the history of its platform inorder to be aware if it is really a good one. Truly it is right that price does not only the thing to know whether it is good to invest because some are just at its high value at this juncture but suddenly fails on the other day.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:47:02 AM

A lot of newbie are investing using the price value as their basis but of course its not good because not all valuable coins are deserved it, sometimes it is just being hyped and the price pump high.

All this proves once again that a sharp rise in the price of a token without a good product means nothing. Companies should focus more on the idea and only after they have a well-functioning product ready, carry out a PR campaign.
Some good coins are really working hard to improved their technology and this is where your money should be placed. Greedy people will try to enter in the hype coin and exit to take profit.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:48:32 AM

You're perfectly right on this one though i am not referring to EOS but for the other altcoins that i am watching since then,they have high value but i see no future and looks like getting close to be pump and dump coins.its the same thoughts that asking in my mind that why are they hhaving high prices but they cant even give good payback for their investors

This post is a eye opener for many users that wanting to invest in this kind of coins thinking they can gain big when they invest high
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:35:27 AM

Exactly! Whatever the time or ups and downs of prices, it will always be the best time for investment.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:40:06 AM

It's very very disappointing. Let me guess i can predict in a year after the blockchain of EOS has been launched and there will be so many vulnerabilities to be exploited by black hat.
If you remember this, there is a whitehat that has discovered more than tens major vulnerabilities in EOS blockchain.
This is a very buggy blockchain. That whitehat was even better than the whole team of EOS. You should not to invest anything in the broken blockchain and remember these 4 billions have been wasted by the team to pump its coin.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Gr4yF4ng

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:43:48 AM

Completely agree with you. I'm starting to invest in projects that already have a product out and are working to improve it for real world businesses. Recently bought a bunch of Morpheus Network because it looks promising.
Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:51:49 AM

I agree. for me it's better to invest in low cap first because you know they will only go up especially if you know that the coin is really updating and progressing.
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:06:43 AM

Thats true, you should not focus on its price on how its high, you must depend on how their project is good. Weve seen a lot altcoins in the market that in the first theyve got a high price and now they're in low prices and they're having a hard time to recover from its peak high price..well thats a lesson learn to you. Its also like TRDT it hits $3 and now it can even hit $1.. its hard to recover from investment when you get dumped from your own coins.

Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

I agree. for me it's better to invest in low cap first because you know they will only go up especially if you know that the coin is really updating and progressing.

Well as the op said it's not on the price, so don't look at the price if you invest. Look at thepl road map, the project and the team, if you think that the project was so good then invest on it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: