Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum wallet with multiple addresses?  (Read 275 times)
BitcoinArsenal (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

I need a Ethereum wallet that let me create and manage multiple Ethereum addresses and where I can store and manage ERC20 tokens on each of the created address. I searched lists of wallets but I couldn't find one that meet my requirements. Is there such a wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KP Oli

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

Metamask is easier to manage multiple accounts transaction in simple clicks.
If you are with Ethereum only transaction, coinbase can be easy.
There are private key associated with every wallet address, you can easily manually use them to operate multiple accounts from myetherwallet.
BitcoinArsenal (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

There are private key associated with every wallet address, you can easily manually use them to operate multiple accounts from myetherwallet.

Metamask lets me create only one address. Or did I miss the function to create more?

I read that multiple addresses are possible in combination with Ledger Nano S. Is this right?
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

Metamask lets me create only one address. Or did I miss the function to create more?

I read that multiple addresses are possible in combination with Ledger Nano S. Is this right?

Yes, You are right. You have to combine Ledger Nano S to control multiple addresses Coinbase would also be a good option but I think Ledger Nano S will be more secured for fulfilling your purpose.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

sure that is true, metamask is the only solutions to what he is requesting because i have one manage an account with metamask.
Crypto.mgt

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

If you want to transact only with ethereum then coinbase can be much easier. If you want to transact multiple accounts in a very simple way then you can choose Metamask. From myetherwallet you can manually use them to operate multiple accounts very easily.
cryptotaste007

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

Combining with Ledger nano S, you will be able to do that. And coinbase is also a good option here to use.
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:01:31 AM

You can use metamask. It is safe and secured than the others. Besides, the features of metamask is better than the others.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:44:27 AM

There is private key associated with every wallet address, you can easily manually use them to operate multiple accounts from myetherwallet.

You are right, I agree. Metamask very easier to use. My experience has a 150 ether address in one account (metamask).
I've tried to use imToken (Android wallet), but maximum can only accommodate 10 address.
KMattox

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:48:54 AM

Try to use My Ethereum Wallet!
this is the best wallet for ERC-20 tokens.
Try it!!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

Well for maintaining multiple wallet I support metamask and I think you can also have a look into it. Do your own research and then decide.
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:34:11 AM

I need a Ethereum wallet that let me create and manage multiple Ethereum addresses and where I can store and manage ERC20 tokens on each of the created address. I searched lists of wallets but I couldn't find one that meet my requirements. Is there such a wallet?
You need to buy yourself a Trezor hardware wallet. And you will get exactly what you were looking for. This is the simplest solution to your problem. In Trezor wallet there are many eth addresses to which you have access.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

Just use metamask. I can create multiple address in my metamask. It is a browser extension.
if you use metamask, you will have a better security than myetherwallet. It can store erc20 tokens as well.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

Matamask is a very good wallet for this purpose. It will help you to store multiple Eth coins. Moreover, you can try Ledger as it is more safe because of being a hardware wallet.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

If a user wants to manage several accounts he/she can use MyEtherWallet instead of the Nano S or Blue instead of the Ledger Wallet Ethereum Chrome. Metamask is also an option for this purpose. If the user is involved with Ethereum on a transaction basis, coinbase is easy and userfriendly.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

There is. You can try using coinomi app wallet. It allows you to create multiple ethereum wallets and it also supports erc20 tokens and other types of cryptocurrencies and you will also have the private keys of those wallets. If for storing i recommend you to just use a hardware wallet like trezor and connect it to your myetherwallet for you to be able to access or manage your erc20 tokens easily.
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:04:08 AM

I agree with this argument. Ethereum wallet is becoming more popular among the investors. Metamask is one of them. People like this and they can use this in many accounts with easier way.
cnts87

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:54:41 PM

thats, metamask allow you that... but you need eth in each address.... its so much if you want 100 erc20 addreses for airdrops for example, its the only sense that i can find and think for that question
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:44:19 PM

I have been using Metamask for a long time to use multiple Ethereum addresses. This is a very convenient thing to work. Any actions with wallets are made very quickly. For me, this is the best option for working with Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens.
cnts87

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:01:20 AM

But you need eth gas in every single wallet in metamask... for example for airdrops address its crazy distribute the gas...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: