Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 lifehacks for bountyhunters  (Read 210 times)
minerdiary (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:44:17 PM
Merited by jacee (1), mrvision (1)

In this thread, I would like to share tips that help me make money on the bounty!

1. Create a separate telegram for bounty. I recommend using the Teleplus application. There you can split chats, publics, private messages and bots. You do not confused in a lot of information.

2. Participate in the signature campaigns of Amazix (reports are counted as messages). They are quite profitable even for Jr.Member status.

3. Keep the table in Google Docs. So you can participate in more campaigns. I use the following values: the name of the Bounty, start date, the end, what to do, the link to the report and the table with the results.

If you create content, then the table can consist of the following values: the name of the bounty, date to send, link to the video / article, date of sending, link to the spreadsheet. Also, if desired, you can add a number in the spreadsheet, how many stakes / tokens were received and what was the price of the ICO.

4. Participate in unpopular bounty. Go to hell Twitter and Facebook! You give LinkedIn, SteemIt, Reddit. The less people – more profit!

5. Do not forget about the projects. Participate in the bounty after the ICO. For example, INS Ecosystem and Pumapay started post-bounty program with good rewards.

6. If you recently registered on the forum, then when registering in the bounty, indicate a greater number of subscribers. During the time of campaign is going to get to the right amount.

7. Where see the release of tokens to exchanges?

I can advise 3 publics in Telegram that publish updates to the tokens on exchanges:

@coin_listing

@newcoins

@coin_pulse_listing

Possible listings published in @CryptoExchangeListing

8. Telegram Bot for track input and output coins @ETHtokenExplorer_bot

As soon as the coin come to your wallet the bot will send you a notification.

9. Transactions, price, Gwei – you can find this in ethgasstation.info

Also for tracking transactions it is convenient to use the sites ethplorer.io and etherscan.io

10. The coin listed in exchange. Where watch the cost, price changes?

For portfolio management I can advise the following applications: Blockfolio, Delta, Tabtrader.

Write your tips / lifehacks that help you in the bounty Smiley

Wish big profits!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrvision

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

In this thread, I would like to share tips that help me make money on the bounty!

1. Create a separate telegram for bounty. I recommend using the Teleplus application. There you can split chats, publics, private messages and bots. You do not confused in a lot of information.

2. Participate in the signature campaigns of Amazix (reports are counted as messages). They are quite profitable even for Jr.Member status.

3. Keep the table in Google Docs. So you can participate in more campaigns. I use the following values: the name of the Bounty, start date, the end, what to do, the link to the report and the table with the results.

If you create content, then the table can consist of the following values: the name of the bounty, date to send, link to the video / article, date of sending, link to the spreadsheet. Also, if desired, you can add a number in the spreadsheet, how many stakes / tokens were received and what was the price of the ICO.

4. Participate in unpopular bounty. Go to hell Twitter and Facebook! You give LinkedIn, SteemIt, Reddit. The less people – more profit!

5. Do not forget about the projects. Participate in the bounty after the ICO. For example, INS Ecosystem and Pumapay started post-bounty program with good rewards.

6. If you recently registered on the forum, then when registering in the bounty, indicate a greater number of subscribers. During the time of campaign is going to get to the right amount.

I can advise 3 publics in Telegram that publish updates to the tokens on exchanges:

@coin_listing

@newcoins

@coin_pulse_listing

Also for tracking transactions it is convenient to use the sites ethplorer.io and etherscan.io

For portfolio management I can advise the following applications: Blockfolio, Delta, Tabtrader.

Wish big profits!

Thanks to the author for the article, a lot of useful information, both for beginners and for the experienced! Special thanks for the item: Telegram Bot for the input and output coins of tracks @ETHtokenExplorer_bot, I have been looking for such a bot for a long time.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

Thanks for the review. Very interesting and useful article even for experienced bounty hunters. Thanks to such reviews, it becomes easier to work and much more comfortable.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

This is such a useful information: well summarized and very applicable. Thank you for sharing. I agree that this is of great help not just for the beginners but also for the experienced in this field.

Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

Here's some good ones too: Avoid anything related to Tokensuite, they don't care if they do a bounty for scammers and often do so.
Don't do too many ERC20 tokens. Privcy is a nice one with an already working blockchain. Another one is RipaEx.

I'd also say is to have some scam detector, fake Linkedins are often tricky, but just check it and be sure it's not fake.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

thanks for the awesome tips mate i am also looking to try my hands in bounty campaigns soon.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

Thanks for this useful article. It is a very big help for the beginners and for us who have experienced. This is very interesting information for experienced bounty hunters. I hope many investors and beginners will read this forum so they will have any idea how to make money in bounty.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

Thank you for this very informative threads. As a beginner on the campaigns i find this very informative and i will add some of your strategy to mine. Happy earning to us bounty hunters. Good luck!
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

Nice to see that you're trying to help bounty hunter but seem like it's no needed cause there are so many threads like this created before and for now I don't think there are any bounty hunter don't know all these things cause they often have to explore about it before start joining bounty campaign Grin
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

Nice guide, worth noting that blog bounties pay fairly well aswell if you're a good writer anyway.
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

Wow this is new to me. I have bookmarked this thread because i find this very informative even you are an experienced bounty hunters. This helps us to profit more and gain first hand information on other bounty hunters.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

I've participated in a few signature campaigns now but still found this very useful so thanks for sharing. Especially the telegram bot, I will be sure to check that out. It's so annoying having to constantly check ethexplorer to see if bounty tokens have been allocated or not.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

Thanks for all the tips. They will be helpful to me.
I have not even thought of a few things from the list.
Let's see if i will earn better with it.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

Good tip brother. I must agree that bounties handled by amazix are awesome and you can never get nothing from them. They filter out good projects. Btw, they are now called Amazix community rewards.

Another tip is to have a list of the bounties that you are participating and take note of the report days so you won't miss out a week report.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

@coin_listing

@newcoins

@coin_pulse_listing

Wish big profits!

Thank you for the nice tips and tricks. Discovered point 8 for me. Bot works fine, the bad thing that it can add only 2 wallets to watch list for free, otherwise you have to pay for subscription I believe.  About point 9, I personally use Metamask, it can adopt gas price to the current network status.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

Thanks for your work. These are very useful things that will help to simplify and speed up the work of the bounty hunter. I know for sure that the more time you save participating in the bounty the more income you have.
btcvinci

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

Some nice points you mention there. Especially the that of telegram bot and bounty selection. but I would suggest to be truthful about the number of subscribers. We should be trustworthy to someone who is going to be paying us. It pays to be honest and sincere worker. Take it from someone who has experience regarding this. I have always truthfully worked towards all the bounties and wilol continue to do so. So I shall give you the life hack of being honest.
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

@coin_listing

@newcoins

@coin_pulse_listing

Wish big profits!

Thanks for the tips. Specially number 10, will google through the sites you've mentioned to see it for myself. Good Job Sir!

camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:14:48 PM
Merited by enzo17 (2)

Thanks for your work. These are very useful things that will help to simplify and speed up the work of the bounty hunter. I know for sure that the more time you save participating in the bounty the more income you have.

Yeah, this tips will really help us a lot about the campaign, next I hope the poster will also create a tips about airdrops hunters and where to find legit airdrops. Nice sharing, this will give additional knowledge to all of us.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
minerdiary (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

@coin_listing

@newcoins

@coin_pulse_listing

Wish big profits!

Thank you for the nice tips and tricks. Discovered point 8 for me. Bot works fine, the bad thing that it can add only 2 wallets to watch list for free, otherwise you have to pay for subscription I believe.  About point 9, I personally use Metamask, it can adopt gas price to the current network status.

No problem:)

I really like to receive a positive feedback))

As for the bot (point Cool - you can download another client (for example Telegram X) and put 2 more wallets there)) You can simply turn on notifications in your phone and then you definitely will not miss the moment when new tokens come.

As for point 9 - I also use metamask, this is probably the most convenient wallet of all (for ERC20). Recently tried to change tokens through Bancor and was really shocked as far as everything is convenient and fast with Metamask))
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: