Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Kinesis Monetary System  (Read 12934 times)
chronus1123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:59:14 AM

Kinesis holders receive a 15%share of the transaction fees generated while holding the currencies, calculated on a daily basis and credited to their e-Wallets monthly.
Ma.KattyClitoris

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

Holders of the KVT token will be able to earn an ongoing share in the Transaction Fees generated by the Kinesis Currency, and this will determine the Token’s perceived desirability and ultimately its value in the market.
mhojakho

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:09:16 AM

Everyone is looking for a good project nowadays because of the many scams involve here on Bitcoin talk, How sure are you to have this one? well i guess this project has supporters and have some good managements.
killuaknight

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:14:16 AM

Everyone is looking for a good project nowadays because of the many scams involve here on Bitcoin talk, How sure are you to have this one? well i guess this project has supporters and have some good managements.
The Kinesis Monetary System crypto currency is backed by USD, Tether, and looked at their velocity rates and then dramatically decreased them in their assumptions to remain conservative.
naerandrotciv07

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:16:48 AM

The Kinesis debit card allows for instant conversion of KAU and KAG into fiat currency anywhere in the world where Visa / Mastercard is accepted, even allowing Kinesis currency holders to withdraw funds at an ATM.

This is one of the many good things that their platform has, accepting any forms of payments is an advantage for the users and also for the creator itself, Kinesis platform offers a lot of variety for everyone.

I agree, Kinesis system has a lot to offer by means of exchange of currency even the precious metals like Gold and Silver can be exchange through their system and the holders also will get some benefits on that.
bethooven

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:19:02 AM

Kinesis will provide the most unique and first crypto currency exchange that will have some good use for the precious metals around us including Gold and Silver where in the users of their platform as well as the holders will have the privilege to have discounts and shares through the happening transactions in the system.
ALFA20

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:21:01 AM

I will be waiting for their next token sale that will be happening on March right? Looking forward for that, I have a feeling that the project will succeed more.

if im not mistaken ICO pre-sale begins in march 2019. better to look in their website to check their KVT & ICO release schedule.
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:23:50 AM

I will be waiting for their next token sale that will be happening on March right? Looking forward for that, I have a feeling that the project will succeed more.

if im not mistaken ICO pre-sale begins in march 2019. better to look in their website to check their KVT & ICO release schedule.

Is the bounty campaign for this project already done? I did not get the chance to participate in their ICO last month I hope they will have another one, I will still supporting Kinesis project or the good.
Ginahaza

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

Is the bounty campaign for this project already done? I did not get the chance to participate in their ICO last month I hope they will have another one, I will still supporting Kinesis project or the good.

It is already done, But I don't know if the token distribution is also done, Yes KVT token will be on top soon, Seeing this project succeed is what I'm expecting for the next coming progress.
khuraficha

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:27:22 AM

Oh My God!
I found an extraordinarily expensive one, 1 token was around 1000 USD. Amazing!
Then for just a total of only 300,000 tokens and those sold around 210,000 tokens.

Can someone give me a bounty link for the Kinesis project?
There's no bounty program yet for Kinesis but someone from the team said that they only sell their tokens as they are backed by real gold. And they do not lose value and are decentralized

That is a good decision for the team to sell directly their tokens and backed up by something valuable metal which is real Gold they also include real silvers on this right?
BountyGram

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

It is already done, But I don't know if the token distribution is also done, Yes KVT token will be on top soon, Seeing this project succeed is what I'm expecting for the next coming progress.

The Kinesis platform did not make any bounty programs as of now, They are in direct selling of their tokens and backed up with some precious metals like real Gold.
themegatron

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:30:39 AM

Well if the bounty campaign is not yet started then I should wait for that to happen I always have an eye for this project hope also in March 2019 they will do some progress when it comes to token selling.
Stacy18

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:31:19 AM

In most crypto platform unsold token will be burn, but here in Kinesis unsold token will be retained to allow opportunities to purchase further KVT at a later date.

maybe because they have Up to 300,000 tokens. that's why they will retained, than burn the unsold token.
themanager101

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:32:10 AM

Did you know:-
•  Title to your allocated gold is with the Kinesis user at all times
•  When you give money to the bank you lose title and incur a counter party risk, bail ins.
•  Crypto exchanges hold title which is why they attract hackers and your coins can get stolen.
•  Blockchain is transparent
•  Gold Money is a centralised platform whereas Kinesis is decentralised
•  None offers a complete  money system
•  Only Kinesis solves Gresham Law by giving an incentive to use gold by paying a reward in perpetuity.

A good trivia for the project, It is easier to understand this way to minimize the time reading of the white paper.
grace7

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:33:48 AM

In most crypto platform unsold token will be burn, but here in Kinesis unsold token will be retained to allow opportunities to purchase further KVT at a later date.

maybe because they have Up to 300,000 tokens. that's why they will retained, than burn the unsold token.

Their supply is small compare to other ICO projects, Maybe that is one of the reasons that they decided not to burn their tokens instead they will be selling it for the good cost.
MasterUtenio

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

Offering a full monetary ecosystem of support, the mission of Kinesis is designed to reward to those who participate, as well as, create an option for sound, flexible and reliable digital money sounds good right?
Ms.cumshot

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

Offering a full monetary ecosystem of support, the mission of Kinesis is designed to reward to those who participate, as well as, create an option for sound, flexible and reliable digital money sounds good right?

Yes it is given the fact that the platform is giving some benefits to its holders and supporters and they have a good sense of knowledge in making use of their supply token to make it not go to waste.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

If one expects that the value of the currency will appreciate over time, then the opportunity cost of exchanging that currency in some form of transaction is high. If, however, one expects that currency to depreciate over time, then one rapidly exchanges that currency for goods readily, further depleting the value of the currency.
Stacy18

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:44:53 AM

if you want a quick answer  to all your question just go to their telegram https://t.me/kinesismoney but be careful because there are existing fake telegram of kinesis.
ashame

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

Take note, that we are responsible for implementing all measures for securing our wallet, vault, or other storage mechanism that we 
use to receive and hold Tokens purchased from the Company, because once we lose access to our Tokens. The company is not responsible for any losses,cost, or expenses relating to lost access credentials. so that we need to choose the best wallet to store KVT.
It will depends on the holders how they will keep their investments and funds in this matter, because of the companies rules for the security of our own funds, Choosing the best wallet to store KVT is the one that is secured and has a back up storage in case of compromising by hackers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: