Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PUBLIC SALES & AIRDROPS]E-VERIFY: EVER Token Sales and AIRDROPS  (Read 2073 times)
Upanegver

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

Hope a lot of investor maintenance your business when ICO will start!
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Willing to participate in this project but discovered Sales is going to end today.. Is their any way to extend or another platform to do that.... Kindly waiting for your reply#thumbs up to the team

Sales is not ending today, it ends on JULY 25th
iphy2

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

A promising and innovative project
Kudos to the team!!!
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

It is understood that this project can help tackle fraud on the blockchain through identity verification. Can you explain how this wouldnt be against the main purpose  of blockchain and hence the bitcoin protocol; to get contracts done while concealing identities of the parties involved.

Was bitcoin invented with the sole purpose of enabling transactions anonymously? I don't think so, that is just one application that gained early popularity due to its usage on the black market and the like. If you check, you will see that most of the existing blockchain projects are exploring applications where privacy is not emphasized but rather uniqueness, unalterable, trust of data is. In our current civilization, a  piece of technology will only gain mass usage if it can be adopted by existing systems, platforms, companies and so on.
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

So many projects are coming in online identity section, how're you different than others? Also I can see that you have provided the one pager on your website but not the whitepaper, when are you planning on uploading the whitepaper?

Our application makes us different. We are not creating a standalone Identity Management and Information security ecosystem, we are inventing one that will function as an addon to already existing systems and platforms. In this way, we can be adopted by many and gain mass usage.

Our whitepaper will be out in couple of days, we plan to have an English version released by the beginning of July. We want to make sure we cover all bases.
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

I do suggest that changing the website background, the blue is good but not for the eyes, also the logo  doesn't to have a high resolution.
Over there is, this is a nice project.

Thanks for the suggestion, we are working on an update.
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

To my little knowledge, I can understand the utility & uniqueness of your project. When should I expect it to hit exchanges. Also let me know the direct purchase method.

We should be on couple of exchanges before mid july. You can purchase from https://e-ver.io/. Go to Token info and click on the purchase tokens button.
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

Amazing sent details but haven't got coins

You will, within the day. Thanks
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

BITCOINTALK AIRDROP

This is a massive project,  what are the future plan you have to curb the problem of cryptocurrency fluctuations so that Ever token won't be affected whenever bitcoin or ethereum dip   ??

This is something we will be looking into. I cannot give a concrete answer at the moment. Thank you
zdl666

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

I like this project very much, because I'm very interested in electronic authentication. He is an important area for the development of block chain, so how do you plan to do practical applications?
zdl666

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

Bitcointalk airdrop
I like this project very much, because I'm very interested in electronic authentication. He is an important area for the development of block chain, so how do you plan to do practical applications?
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

Bitcointalk airdrop

Our use cases are practical applications. Identity verification and information security are an increasing need in today's world that is why we  are building
 blockchain technologies that will address these concerns in systems and platforms that already exist.
nnamuudi

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

WILL THIS PROJECT MAKE A DIFFERENT AMONG OTHERS?

I am very sure this project will make a different. the foundation is a solid one as i view it.
its an awesome project.
strakroo

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

When can I see this in an exchange.
Tuanpk

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

I think this project is feasible in the future and can achieve a lot of success. Very good!
Pupul1999

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

Really very powerful manegment I like it
Twitter username :@pupultech
Telegram username :@pupul2019
Facebook - Ranka.sahoo
My eather wallet :
0xdd779c7cE8a0BC8F743369bd9f5ca9c335B32a65
romadon

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

It seems that the requirement to follow the Airdrop program is quite easy. I am interested in participating and being a part of it. But, how is your effort to convince the participants that the project is potentially successful in the future?
Edal_JR

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

Integrating Identity Verification into blockchain technology is simply innovative and unique and will bring more security and scalability to the identity verification system
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

It seems that the requirement to follow the Airdrop program is quite easy. I am interested in participating and being a part of it. But, how is your effort to convince the participants that the project is potentially successful in the future?

Crypto based projects are often viewed as high risk investment opportunities but with great gain potentials. If you have been following all the questions and the answers provided, you will be convinced that this is a project to invest in. Though, I must say, investing is a personal decision.

On our ends, we are working tirelessly and are making all the necessary moves to make this a huge success in coming months.
bikers online

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

Crypto based projects are often viewed as high risk investment opportunities but with great gain potentials. If you have been following all the questions and the answers provided, you will be convinced that this is a project to invest in. Though, I must say, investing is a personal decision.

On our ends, we are working tirelessly and are making all the necessary moves to make this a huge success in coming months.
I believe that dev and team have worked hard to develop this project in order to succeed in the future
and I'm sure many investors will join this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: