Bitcoin Forum
December 06, 2019, 04:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 77209 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Beltsymdd

Activity: 207
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

who knows? Do i need KYC on Coindeal for trading Privcy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

Some are speculating it will go even lower, it is hard to tell if btc has bottom out or not, times are very hard in the crypto community, nobody can tell when exactly this market will recover, we can only hope and wait for recovery, too many dip in this year, hope 2019 will bring some goodness.
Please check the mining calculator for bitcoin, the cost-profits to mine one Bitcoin.
Then, you will get your answer for your own interest by yourself.
It's very easy. ^^

Bitcoin has shown its early signals for coming downs.
Not sure how deep the next movements of bitcoin will hit, but I believe that the BTC has stood very close to its bottom, and might start turning to long term upwards, soon.
It might be one of last chances to buy cheap altcoins.

Since you know so much about btc mining calculator and the cost of mining one btc then should also be able to generate an answer base on your above post, i don't see the relevance of your reply to my post because nobody can specifically say where the bottom of btc will be using mining calculator for btc according to you.

Xiphos

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

Privcy is listed on Xiphos.Exchange and has it's own information page. We think it is important for people to understand what coins they are able to trade and give them easy access to find out more about those projects. This is to fuel the curiosity of traders to invite them to trade with coins unknown to them. We already put some information up about Privcy that we have found on your website, but we created a feature for developers to make it possible to edit and legitimize their projects. They can do this by messaging us their Xiphos username from a verified account of a social media instance, emailing with an official PRiVCY email or other proof of development authentication. To find out more, check out your current Tradeable: https://Xiphos.Exchange/exchange/trade/PRIV
nicecrypto

Activity: 756
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

Some are speculating it will go even lower, it is hard to tell if btc has bottom out or not, times are very hard in the crypto community, nobody can tell when exactly this market will recover, we can only hope and wait for recovery, too many dip in this year, hope 2019 will bring some goodness.
Please check the mining calculator for bitcoin, the cost-profits to mine one Bitcoin.
Then, you will get your answer for your own interest by yourself.
It's very easy. ^^

Bitcoin has shown its early signals for coming downs.
Not sure how deep the next movements of bitcoin will hit, but I believe that the BTC has stood very close to its bottom, and might start turning to long term upwards, soon.
It might be one of last chances to buy cheap altcoins.

Since you know so much about btc mining calculator and the cost of mining one btc then should also be able to generate an answer base on your above post, i don't see the relevance of your reply to my post because nobody can specifically say where the bottom of btc will be using mining calculator for btc according to you.

True talk, I would think it would have been much easier if he/she would have just told us what the bottom price would be cos since you can tell this from Btc mining calculation cos if most of us knew that, then we wouldn't be asking where's the likely bottom price for Btc and I also believe like you, some other people might know that calculation too but have not been able to specifically say where the bottom price would be 🤔

ryzaadit

Activity: 854
Merit: 676

Natural8.com - Making Poker Fun Again

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

Long time no see the Privcy thread, did we have a new exchange. Whats exchange avaible for privcy coin, damn already almost more than 3 month iam not see the privcy thread i hope we have some progres

▄█▄    ▄█▄    ███   ██▄██       ▄▄█████▄▄
                                                               █████  █████  █████  █████    ▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
                                                                ▄█▄    ▀█▀    ▄█▄    ▀█▀    ████▀       ▀████
▄▄▄       ▄▄▄         ▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄         ▄▄▄        ▐███▌         ▐███▌
███▄      ███        ███   ███████████████      ███  █████████▄      ███        ███         ████▄       ▄████
████▄▄    ███       █████       ███    ███      ███  ███    ▀███    █████       ███          ▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
██████▄▄  ███      ███▀███      ███    ███      ███  ███▄▄▄▄████   ███▀███      ███           ▄███████████▄
███▀▀███▄▄███     ███▀ ▀███     ███    ███      ███  █████████▀   ███▀ ▀███     ███         ▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄
███  ▀▀██████    ███▀   ▀███    ███    ███      ███  ███████▄    ███▀   ▀███    ███        ████▀         ▀████
███    ▀▀████   ███▀     ▀███   ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ███ ▀████▄  ▀█▀     ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐████           ████▌
███      ▀███  ███▀       ▀███  ███     ▀▀██████▀▀   ███   ▀████▄         ▀███  █████████▄ ████▄         ▄████
                                                             ▀████▄                         ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
                                                               ▀████▄                         ▀▀█████████▀▀
.────  ♠  ──── BONUSES & PROMOTIONS ────  ────.
.$500k.RUSH & CASH
MONTHLY
.200%.FIRST
DEPOSIT
.$150k.SHORT DECK
HOLD'EM
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 █      ▄▄████████▄▄
█   ▄███▀██▀██▀██▀███▄
█  ▄██▄▄██▀ ██ ▀██▄▄██▄
█ ▄██▀▀████████████▀▀██▄
█ ██   ██   ██   ██   ██
█ ██████████████████████
█ ██   ██   ██ ▄ ▀▀   ██
█ ▀██▄▄███████ ▐██▄▄ ▀▀
█  ▀██▀▀██▄ ██  ████▀▀
█   ▀███▄██▀██  ▐█▀██▄
 █     ▀▀███████ ▀  ▀█▀
  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN     
FACEBOOK   ● TWITTER
DOWNLOAD THE APP HERE
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
btlzpr

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

I don't know if Privcy's developers have given up on this project. If you don’t do anything now, then it will not be possible to insist on the arrival of the bull market. Now I see a panic and despair in the entire Privcy community, perhaps Developers should announce the progress of some projects in a timely manner and try to make some positive efforts, otherwise Privcy will lose more supporters until death.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
davidsfam

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

I don't know if Privcy's developers have given up on this "project". If you don’t do anything now, then it will not be possible to insist on the arrival of the bull market. Now I see a panic and despair in the entire Privcy community, perhaps Developers should announce the progress of some projects in a timely manner and try to make some positive efforts, otherwise Privcy will lose more supporters until death.
The "project" never had proper devs  Grin few months ago I told everyone that this shitcoin will go nowhere, where are we at now? People kept attacking me and sending me random PMs that I don't even open, and telling me that I'm talking nonsense, not backing up my facts blablablabla  Grin Everyone is silent now heh? Feels bad for not following my advice, but trusting the owner Vokain aka. Jaroslav Zonyga aka. the guy who used to promote the Bitconnect SCAM at his early days when he joined DeepOnion.

I knew from the very beginning that this was a hyped BS project with 0 authenticity compared to other coins and 0 devs, that's why I left it even before the airdrop end lmao. I see that even the third world pakistanis are not active anymore, poor guys  Sad you'll earn more money by clicking Neobux ads instead of wasting your time with this joke of a coin Cheesy

Is anyone now going to write now: "Hey, Haifisch you were right buddy... you were right all the fu*ing time!!!" ? Of course not, cuz you're either too dumb and still think that this "project" will succeed or you just don't care anymore.

Piece of advice before joining other projects: Do you own due diligence about the team and concept behind the project, so you'll not cry later  Smiley

P.S. Vokain, don't forget that DeepOnion made you  Wink

- Haifisch (ex Privjoke mod)

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1003

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

I don't know if Privcy's developers have given up on this "project". If you don’t do anything now, then it will not be possible to insist on the arrival of the bull market. Now I see a panic and despair in the entire Privcy community, perhaps Developers should announce the progress of some projects in a timely manner and try to make some positive efforts, otherwise Privcy will lose more supporters until death.
The "project" never had proper devs  Grin few months ago I told everyone that this shitcoin will go nowhere, where are we at now? People kept attacking me and sending me random PMs that I don't even open, and telling me that I'm talking nonsense, not backing up my facts blablablabla  Grin Everyone is silent now heh? Feels bad for not following my advice, but trusting the owner Vokain aka. Jaroslav Zonyga aka. the guy who used to promote the Bitconnect SCAM at his early days when he joined DeepOnion.

I knew from the very beginning that this was a hyped BS project with 0 authenticity compared to other coins and 0 devs, that's why I left it even before the airdrop end lmao. I see that even the third world pakistanis are not active anymore, poor guys  Sad you'll earn more money by clicking Neobux ads instead of wasting your time with this joke of a coin Cheesy

Is anyone now going to write now: "Hey, Haifisch you were right buddy... you were right all the fu*ing time!!!" ? Of course not, cuz you're either too dumb and still think that this "project" will succeed or you just don't care anymore.

Piece of advice before joining other projects: Do you own due diligence about the team and concept behind the project, so you'll not cry later  Smiley

P.S. Vokain, don't forget that DeepOnion made you  Wink

- Haifisch (ex Privjoke mod)

take a look around the crypto world. it's quiet everywhere. also it's the holiday season. you are obviously a Deeponion fanboy so it's your default act to attack us. just go and get on with your deeponion life and leave us alone. your looking a bit desperate  now.
mate

styven3214

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

Maybe some pamp will be for the new year?
Beltsymdd

Activity: 207
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

Now mini airdrop 2 is coming. Your privcy coins must be on your registered address.
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

Long time no see the Privcy thread, did we have a new exchange. Whats exchange avaible for privcy coin, damn already almost more than 3 month iam not see the privcy thread i hope we have some progres
3 months was a pretty long time and it made me confused if I saw this happen to me.
Maybe now you're lucky if you have a PRIVCY coin, because this coin is already registered on CREX24 and you can check everything here -> https://crex24.com/exchange/PRIV-BTC
btlzpr

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

Hey, man, this is just an airdrop, a free airdrop, so most people won't do any research (maybe), but a free thing, even if we suspect it is "scam", there will still be a lot of people involved. .And I don't think PRiVCY is scam because PRiVCY doesn't charge anyone's money. What I care about now is not whether PRiVCY is a scam, but is PRiVCY still alive.
As long as it is still alive.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

Hey, man, this is just an airdrop, a free airdrop, so most people won't do any research (maybe), but a free thing, even if we suspect it is "scam", there will still be a lot of people involved. .And I don't think PRiVCY is scam because PRiVCY doesn't charge anyone's money. What I care about now is not whether PRiVCY is a scam, but is PRiVCY still alive.
As long as it is still alive.

we are alive. development is ongoing. i've lost count of how many times this has been said. other coins develop,they don't keep announcing every stage. when we have something to release we will let you all know. the mixer tech is very complicated and will take time to get right. no point releasing something that crashes as soon as you use it

Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

$70 daily volume, LMFAO  Grin Grin Grin Cry Cry Cry
China8888

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:15:43 PM

Jaroslav Zonyga are you here? aka Vokain.... I have something BIG for you. Make contact please
zacad

Activity: 399

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:01:50 PM

we are alive. development is ongoing. i've lost count of how many times this has been said. other coins develop,they don't keep announcing every stage. when we have something to release we will let you all know. the mixer tech is very complicated and will take time to get right. no point releasing something that crashes as soon as you use it

I hope that what you said is true. If you are still alive, what you should do now is to maintain an active state. In fact, listing more exchanges may not be effective, at least for privcycoin, listing more. The exchange can only lead to more dumping, so this does not have much effect. I suggest you start a new round of signature rewards and think of an attractive model.

vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:29:22 PM

Jaroslav Zonyga are you here? aka Vokain.... I have something BIG for you. Make contact please

you can contact him on our discord if you need him

Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:55:44 PM

DEAD COIN, OFF TO THE GRAVEYARD
simonenergy

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:43:18 AM

WHY YOU HATE PRIVCY SO MUCH?
dautay_crypto

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:58:17 AM

Why did you think that PRiVCY is a dead coin?
I need to know your reasons that led you to the above conclusion on PRiVCY.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.