Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:43:12 AM

I believe sine 2018 for me is a accumulation year and if you have the resources to do that, that's exactly what you should do and wait for the reversal market cos I too believe it will come.
2018 is indeed a year of accumulation, but it is not always gold that is accumulated. What if we accumulate a pile of garbage?
I am not worried about the future market of crypto. I believe that the future of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other mainstream coins is still bright. The most worrying thing about me now is that many altcoins will likely never return.

accumulating a bag load of shiit coins will probably means throwing your money away, no one can actually tell if we are out of bear market because of too many controversial post regarding bear market and when the bulls are likely to return,
some believe till 2020 before we can witness another bull others think it will happen this year, whatever the case, only accumulate those alts with great active team and with solid development process,
crypto has recently been recognize in the mainstream media and global adoption is gradually gaining ground, in my own case, i would stick with only few notable alts to ride the bulls when the time comes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:26:37 AM

I believe sine 2018 for me is a accumulation year and if you have the resources to do that, that's exactly what you should do and wait for the reversal market cos I too believe it will come.
2018 is indeed a year of accumulation, but it is not always gold that is accumulated. What if we accumulate a pile of garbage?
I am not worried about the future market of crypto. I believe that the future of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other mainstream coins is still bright. The most worrying thing about me now is that many altcoins will likely never return.

you have to choose which coins you think will do ok, for me at the moment i am choosing low value privacy coins. i still think privacy coins will be the thing to have and of course the likes of dash and monero are to valuable now to be able to build a nice bag. iot's true that 2018 will have caused many coins to die off. this could be because the devs didn't see any point in carrying on as the value dropped so much. too many people dumped the coins ect
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:33:25 AM

accumulating a bag load of shiit coins will probably means throwing your money away, no one can actually tell if we are out of bear market because of too many controversial post regarding bear market and when the bulls are likely to return,
some believe till 2020 before we can witness another bull others think it will happen this year, whatever the case, only accumulate those alts with great active team and with solid development process,
crypto has recently been recognize in the mainstream media and global adoption is gradually gaining ground, in my own case, i would stick with only few notable alts to ride the bulls when the time comes.

agreed. don't go and bag up on loads of different coins. choose the ones you think are good.
but, it is worth taking a couple of coins and bagging up if it means a small financial risk as you never know. an example of what i did in 2017 is this, i saw colx just before it relaunched and it was 0.00000001 each. i bought £345 worth which i think was about 3.5 mill coins if i remember right. within a week i sold them and got £10k. crazy times. i do kick myself tho as i could of bought many many more and made a million. so ,yes it is worth taking a small risk on some low value coins right now before another bull run. that bull run could be this year or more likely in 2020 or beyond. just hold them and wait. many many people have become millionaires by waiting. my friends and family kept laughing at me since 2013, saying why are you messing about with fake money, it will never be worth anything. the nlast year when i paid my mortgage off they all wanted to invest. i told them not to,they had missed the boat. now,all the boats are back in dock and you should all be getting on the ones you like.

funnily enough all those friends are now not interested in investing again as it's a risk. some people never learn i guess
btlzpr

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:41:16 AM

my friends and family kept laughing at me since 2013, saying why are you messing about with fake money, it will never be worth anything. the nlast year when i paid my mortgage off they all wanted to invest. i told them not to,they had missed the boat. now,all the boats are back in dock and you should all be getting on the ones you like.

funnily enough all those friends are now not interested in investing again as it's a risk. some people never learn i guess
This is indeed, crypto players will always feel lonely and not understood, because friends and family around them do not understand crypto, in their view this is a pyramid scheme / scam / Ponzi scheme, I have tried to convince them, but this has no effect, the only thing that can convince them is that when they see you making money.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Notin2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:03:13 AM

agreed. don't go and bag up on loads of different coins. choose the ones you think are good.
but, it is worth taking a couple of coins and bagging up if it means a small financial risk as you never know. an example of what i did in 2017 is this, i saw colx just before it relaunched and it was 0.00000001 each. i bought £345 worth which i think was about 3.5 mill coins if i remember right. within a week i sold them and got £10k. crazy times. i do kick myself tho as i could of bought many many more and made a million. so ,yes it is worth taking a small risk on some low value coins right now before another bull run. that bull run could be this year or more likely in 2020 or beyond. just hold them and wait. many many people have become millionaires by waiting. my friends and family kept laughing at me since 2013, saying why are you messing about with fake money, it will never be worth anything. the nlast year when i paid my mortgage off they all wanted to invest. i told them not to,they had missed the boat. now,all the boats are back in dock and you should all be getting on the ones you like.

Lol! I have also experience it, i first invest in crypto in 2016, waves ico was my first encounter with ico's, was a complete noob, didn't have much cash as i was a student then, but still manage to invest a few $, forgot about it for almost a year, next time i check my wallet, couldn't believe my eyes Shocked

I never gave it a thought after the ico, i even saw it as a loss because there was no increase in price, but it was eventually a sweat surprise Grin

Since then my journey with crypto begins, and am always glad i let my curiosity took me to this point, yeah, its always good to buy little gem that will put a big smile on your face at the end Wink
And you did hit a jackpot with that investment you made Shocked Damn!
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:40:15 AM

In short, I wish PRiVCY all the best, even though so many people question Privcycoin,it is still alive now. Now all the crypto in such a bear market has experienced a serious decline. We need to wait a long time to see the market recover. If we can survive, we can wait until the sun rises again. I only hope that the team will not give up and continue to develop according to the roadmap.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:51:09 AM

In short, I wish PRiVCY all the best, even though so many people question Privcycoin,it is still alive now. Now all the crypto in such a bear market has experienced a serious decline. We need to wait a long time to see the market recover. If we can survive, we can wait until the sun rises again. I only hope that the team will not give up and continue to develop according to the roadmap.
we have 2 devs working on the mixer and ecommerce plugins. things are slow as they are throughout crypto at the moment. so all these stupid comments about the coin is dead ect are just fud
simonenergy

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:06:11 AM

we have 2 devs working on the mixer and ecommerce plugins. things are slow as they are throughout crypto at the moment. so all these stupid comments about the coin is dead ect are just fud

What a ironic.
After vectisitch said the above words, vectisitch dumped all his priv on exchange.
simonenergy

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:07:46 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 03:26:54 AM by simonenergy

I never saw "the devs" talking in the discord, are they real person?
especially the so called dev who is working on the mixer. Never saw him.
and never saw any progress in development!!

No matter you admit or not, this coin is totally a scam!!
damn, i spent hundreds of dollars in this coin, how stupid i am!!
Notin2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:57:11 AM

What a ironic.
After vectisitch said the above words, vectisitch dumped all his priv on exchange.

Waw! Such strong accusation against an avid supporter of this project is a bit hash imo, i mean, how do you know for sure that it was vectisitch that dumped his coin and not somebody else?
Did you track the wallet were the dump came from and discovered it was owned by vectisitch? Can you even prove your claim,
The market is bad, it could be anyone who dump, who knows maybe your are the one Wink
Between i use to see the devs on discord few times i was in the chat long before the incident, not sure of late though.
simonenergy

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:01:40 AM

What a ironic.

Waw! Such strong accusation against an avid supporter of this project is a bit hash imo, i mean, how do you know for sure that it was vectisitch that dumped his coin and not somebody else?
Did you track the wallet were the dump came from and discovered it was owned by vectisitch? Can you even prove your claim,
The market is bad, it could be anyone who dump, who knows maybe your are the one Wink
Between i use to see the devs on discord few times i was in the chat long before the incident, not sure of late though.

Check the discord, vectisitch admitted that it was his dump in the last 24 hours.
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:36:00 AM

Pump? What pump? +40 satoshi? It was very big pump  Grin
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:48:34 AM

What a ironic.

Check the discord, vectisitch admitted that it was his dump in the last 24 hours.

yes i admitted it was me. i have my reasons and was sick to the stomach to have to do it.i was an avid supporter and still think this coin could be something great. if things change i will, probably buy back
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:08:22 AM

I invested and buy 11600 PRIVCY with a price of 1800sat worth $1,400 but the sad part is, today's value of my PRIV is lessthan $47 (together with my earned stakes) it brings lot of pain not only me but to those who invested more than I am..
Notin2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:13:45 AM

I invested and buy 11600 PRIVCY with a price of 1800sat worth $1,400 but the sad part is, today's value of my PRIV is lessthan $47 (together with my earned stakes) it brings lot of pain not only me but to those who invested more than I am..

yeah, i totally understand your pain i had done some bad investment also this past year that got me really rektt, imagine losing $1,350 to the wind with a very slight chances of recovery, if the dev team decide to continue with development of priv, otherwise your investment has literarily gone down the toilet,

now the more reason why sec regulations has to be implemented, this can not continue to go on, people taking advantage of others genuine intention to invest, people are losing faith in ico's and crypto as well, the need for credible project is very crucial, hope you can recover your loss in some other good project.
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:18:45 AM

Investing into wrong projects, especially fast exit scams or even scams are always the most uncomfortable ones.
I exprienced such bad investments with huge losses, so I understood the sort of extremely negative feelings.
yeah, i totally understand your pain i had done some bad investment also this past year that got me really rektt, imagine losing $1,350 to the wind with a very slight chances of recovery, if the dev team decide to continue with development of priv, otherwise your investment has literarily gone down the toilet,
The story might become worse in short term because btc dropped hours ago.
However, BTC will rally soon whilst I don't know about PRiVCY.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:08:24 PM

What a ironic.

yes i admitted it was me. i have my reasons and was sick to the stomach to have to do it.i was an avid supporter and still think this coin could be something great. if things change i will, probably buy back

i don't think your action really display much confidence for rest of priv fanboys and hodlers alike, you should have dumped in a way nobody will know its you,

besides, for you who have shown so much support and fought fudders of priv to admit publicly to have dumped really means the end of priv is glaring.
well you must have your reasons, too bad to see this project end up this way. i guess this is proving the onion guys where right afterall Sad

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:50:10 AM

What a ironic.

i don't think your action really display much confidence for rest of priv fanboys and hodlers alike, you should have dumped in a way nobody will know its you,

besides, for you who have shown so much support and fought fudders of priv to admit publicly to have dumped really means the end of priv is glaring.
well you must have your reasons, too bad to see this project end up this way. i guess this is proving the onion guys where right afterall Sad
Yeap, seems so. After the first dump by a Dev they tried to say it was a hack and did everything to cover that up and now this, besides don't you noticed that even this thread is kinda dead Huh We supported this project from the beginning and was still supporting it still and now all this dumping by the people that were suppose to hold the project. Happy I got out when I did.
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:47:33 AM

What a ironic.

Yeap, seems so. After the first dump by a Dev they tried to say it was a hack and did everything to cover that up and now this, besides don't you noticed that even this thread is kinda dead Huh We supported this project from the beginning and was still supporting it still and now all this dumping by the people that were suppose to hold the project. Happy I got out when I did.

Mods and long term supporters are jumping ship and I'm not convinced the wallet hack ever actually happened, I invested nearly $1K in PRiV but I've cut my losses and sold most of mine as I don't think PRiV is going anywhere.   I would genuinely like to be proved wrong though.
Notin2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:18:05 AM

What a ironic.

Mods and long term supporters are jumping ship and I'm not convinced the wallet hack ever actually happened, I invested nearly $1K in PRiV but I've cut my losses and sold most of mine as I don't think PRiV is going anywhere.   I would genuinely like to be proved wrong though.

i guess i spoke too soon after all, my bad, i mean if vectisitch of all people could come out publicly to admit dumping priv for whatever reason only mean one thing ---- priv is on the way to the great beyond Grin

this could sound funny but investors who lost money on this project are not amuse, i know the feeling all too well, don't want to experience it again so i tried to be careful. i doubt there is anything left in this project, so long priv.
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: