Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TRK] ★ TRUCKCOIN ★ Pure PoS 20 Coins Per Block - No Mining Hardware Needed! ★  (Read 35060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
catInsIn

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 11:14:44 PM

Truck has a TON of buy orders on Unnamed.  Other coins that seem a bit dead do as well.  That's a good sign. 

Here's an idea:

Want to help keep some old staking coins alive?

This solves the decentralization problem and the protection of your crypto.  You can trade into other assets, even more productive staking coins.

These have teams or are on good exchanges with explorers with good enough staking percentage to make them exciting: LiteDoge,  hobotoken, neblio, versioncoin, Truckcoin, POSCoin. 

Other coins that were right for my philosophy at various times have been  GrowthCoin,  RAIN, VersionCoin, Chess, Compound, Inflationcoin, StackBit, Bottlecaps and BOAT.    Almost all of these have connections to wallet (last I checked Bottlecaps didn't) but exchange issue is tricky. 

We could do airdrops to get more people involved as the value of some of them is very small right now.

How do i do an airdrop of TRK?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 05:12:58 PM

Truck has a TON of buy orders on Unnamed.  Other coins that seem a bit dead do as well.  That's a good sign. 

Here's an idea:

Want to help keep some old staking coins alive?

This solves the decentralization problem and the protection of your crypto.  You can trade into other assets, even more productive staking coins.

These have teams or are on good exchanges with explorers with good enough staking percentage to make them exciting: LiteDoge,  hobotoken, neblio, versioncoin, Truckcoin, POSCoin. 

Other coins that were right for my philosophy at various times have been  GrowthCoin,  RAIN, VersionCoin, Chess, Compound, Inflationcoin, StackBit, Bottlecaps and BOAT.    Almost all of these have connections to wallet (last I checked Bottlecaps didn't) but exchange issue is tricky. 

We could do airdrops to get more people involved as the value of some of them is very small right now.

How do i do an airdrop of TRK?

You could ask people to post their wallet addresses here, and announce it somewhere that they announce airdrops.

catInsIn

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 07:38:25 AM

Ok, Not sure how much I'll do.
I still have to get my TRK wallet up and running. Takes forever to sync.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: