Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TIO: A must have for any investor  (Read 81 times)
agre029 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

The Trade.io token is one of the few tokens currently out there that actually rewards holders:

-50% of company profits are shared with TIO holders participating in the exchange's liquidity pool
-Massive airdrops for token holders

More seem to be added every day. Definitely a token to hold!
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

Can you provide a bit more details on how do I participate in trade.io's airdrop program and also what should I do to get a portion of profits off of the exchange's annual profits as I have some TIOs in my wallet since their ICO. I would sell them all but the price got so low from the ICO price and looks like the price has moved up in the last couple of weeks.

agre029 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

Hi Invincible,

I suggest you start by joining trade.io's telegram groups:

https://t.me/TradeToken and https://t.me/tradeioICOconsultancy

About the Liquidity Pool (LP):
It is one of the principal benefits for holders of Trade Tokens that participate within the trade.io ecosystem for trading and probably the most ground breaking feature of their platform, is the opportunity they’ll be given to contribute a selected amount of the assets contained within their e-wallets to the shared, P2P liquidity pool.

You can check more info about the LP here: https://trade.io/downloads/tradeio_liquidity_pool_fact_sheet.pdf

About airdrops:
1. For Airdrops participation there are various ways how to get them, but they may be different for the various tokens that will be airdropped (50 different tokens (not yet divulged) have been mentioned till the end of the year). To give you the gist:

1. Program #1 (Will Corkin called it “1st Tier”)
a. Free Airdrop
b. Join trade.io and ICO client telegram group to qualify
c. Go to specific airdrop landing page to register for that particular airdrop
d. Receive airdrop tokens

2. Program #2 (Will Corkin called it “2nd Tier”)
a. Must be a TIO holder, any amount (1 TIO or 2500 TIO or 2,000,000 TIOs)
b. Participate in ICO client crowdsale with a bonus (using trade.io link)
c. Enter raffle or contest
d. Receive airdrop tokens

3. Program #3 (Will Corkin called it “3rd Tier”)
a. Have a minimum of 2,500 TIOs in your personal ERC20 wallet (not exchange wallet)
b. trade.io will snapshot (check) your wallet before the client ICO is over
c. Receive airdrop tokens
We have 3 programs of airdrop. So to answer your question, So if you have 2,500TIO's you are qualified on  the 3 program airdrop.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

The Trade.io token is one of the few tokens currently out there that actually rewards holders:

-50% of company profits are shared with TIO holders participating in the exchange's liquidity pool

Interesting information, hope this isn't just advertising. Can you tell where you first heard about this company and why do you think it's a promising project? 50% of company profits are shared..but what if the company won't have much profits?
agre029 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

I'm an investor myself with no direct ties to the company. I believe in the project because the way the token works in the lp is very promising plus they keep adding value to it (airdrops were added only about a month ago). I've had direct contact with the management plus I'm also beta testing. The exchange is great with many features already in and many more to be added and what I liked the most is that the devs are very easy going and provide direct contact with us testers. They've implemented several features that were recommended by the users themselves.

What distinguishes this exchange from the multitudes that seem to be cropping up every day is the fact that these guys come from an extensive financial and blockchain background and they are full on looking for regulation unlike most of the current exchanges.

Many many things going for it. I'm telling you, this should be big Wink
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

Get outta here ,you faggot(if you're a shill Wink).

You're seriously promoting airdrops, even after that being the one of the main reasons to spoil this damn forum. If you want to promote something, do it right. And this ain't right. Oh hell no, it is not. Maybe have a signature campaign if you really want to promote it.

I'm an investor myself with no direct ties to the company. I believe in the project because the way the token works in the lp is very promising plus they keep adding value to it (airdrops were added only about a month ago). I've had direct contact with the management plus I'm also beta testing. The exchange is great with many features already in and many more to be added and what I liked the most is that the devs are very easy going and provide direct contact with us testers. They've implemented several features that were recommended by the users themselves.

What distinguishes this exchange from the multitudes that seem to be cropping up every day is the fact that these guys come from an extensive financial and blockchain background and they are full on looking for regulation unlike most of the current exchanges.

Many many things going for it. I'm telling you, this should be big Wink
Are you sure they aren't lying to you? A lot of people do and I hope you did some good research.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
agre029 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:14:45 AM

Erm, maybe you need to chill a little mate...

I'm not promoting airdrops. I'm promoting TIO. Airdrops are only a small part of it. I've been closely watching this project since last November and as I said I'm also beta testing their exchange. I'm pretty sure the team behind it is solid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: