Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont Buy BTC Expensive, Wait.  (Read 736 times)
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:56:26 AM

Dont Buy BTC Expensive, Wait. Whale want to sell you Expensive BTC  now, wait and buy BTC cheaper.
If you want to invest on bitcoin in long term then the current price is okay I think because it looks like the price never fall below $6000 so that little amount will not be a big problem in the future when the price will get too expensive.The downtrend may already over and we may see the price rise in the coming days so don't wait too long because the price can jump too faster while you are waiting.There was a slight upward movement in the bitcoin price yesterday so it looks like the perfect time to invest.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

I think bitcoin is cheaper now and you May lost the next boat if you are waiting for bitcoin to fall more than were it is now.  The uptrend momentum is growing and we should expect another upwards movement from the beginning of next month like it happens last year. The whales may not even ready to trade they bitcoin were bitcoin is now.  Buying now should be the best options for any wise investors and takes profits at $10,000 should be the best trading target.
Warbson

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

there are many speculation now on bitcoin futur trend , some optimiste say price will explode soon , other think this correction will bring bitcoin price down like 2014 .

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

I think bitcoin is cheaper now and you May lost the next boat if you are waiting for bitcoin to fall more than were it is now.  The uptrend momentum is growing and we should expect another upwards movement from the beginning of next month like it happens last year. The whales may not even ready to trade they bitcoin were bitcoin is now.  Buying now should be the best options for any wise investors and takes profits at $10,000 should be the best trading target.
If we will base it from the last year trend, then the value right now is good to start collecting your bitcoin, many expectations and speculations that
surround us but its all about how we will interpret the term like investment, long term goals and achieving higher value for sure is what everybody
wants, maybe OP have other things in mind that's why he's willing to wait.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

Dont Buy BTC Expensive, Wait. Whale want to sell you Expensive BTC  now, wait and buy BTC cheaper.
At present, the price of BTC is very low and looking at the bitcoin chart; we can see the trend is increasing. I think we should buy bitcoin today
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

When is the right time to buy bitcoin at the lowest price? I think we can never choose the right time to buy bitcoin at a low price like nowadays. It is likely that this will be the last time we see a bitcoin price below $ 15,000

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
cryptokwuk

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

you could buy Bitcoin now. It's not expensive!
the downtrend is almost done! don't worry and buy bitcoin. you will never regret to HODL bitcoin!

LOLOLOL.

"Buy the dip now, it's cheap, it will make you rich! This is the bottom!"

Is what they said...
At 18k
And at 16k
And at 14k
And at 12k
And at 10k
And at 8k
And at 6k

You see a pattern?

Only idiots hold bitcoin now and even bigger idiots buy it. Tulip mania all over again, people never learn.
A fad is a fad, no matter how hard you yell it's something amazing!
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

Can all the people telling others what to do please list their qualifications to do so and provide references? I'd also like to see a timestamped trading history too so I can ascertain how skilled they were at making the right calls in the past.

Looking forward to the documentation, thanks.
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

Can all the people telling others what to do please list their qualifications to do so and provide references? I'd also like to see a timestamped trading history too so I can ascertain how skilled they were at making the right calls in the past.

Grin Grin  Grin  Grin

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:26:42 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 05:45:16 AM by tylerderden

Dont Buy BTC Expensive, Wait. Whale want to sell you Expensive BTC  now, wait and buy BTC cheaper.
I don't think that the bitcoin is going to be cheaper than $6k per bitcoin and if the price starts to rise above $7k then I will buy some bitcoins right now as this is the last dip that we are gonna see and after this dip I don't think that bitcoin will never be at $6k again in the future. So best thing would be to buy a small amount of coins now and when the price rise then sell those coins to buy them again in the future for more profit.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:28:10 AM

Are you serious? Such trolls on the Internet very much. You don't need his trading history. You can be sure that it is not. Once an old and clever Jew told me"If you are so clever then show how much money you have". I never listen to the forecasts of even well-known financiers. They are all part of the system and each has its own goals.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

Dont Buy BTC Expensive, Wait. Whale want to sell you Expensive BTC  now, wait and buy BTC cheaper.

I believe in you and if the price goes up after this then I will have to wait again right?? next year when if it won’t.. I really taking advices from random low ranking member with great constructive post because it is more convincing and fun,, sarcastically..

Don’t buy bitcoin now and regret.. Or buying some and profit some when the market recovers..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
conectum

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

And then miss a chance of grabbing btc for under 7k? Naaaah, the price is already really low and after bouncing around like that for like 6 months I think we can expect to see a massive pump back up.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

i agree with you , i think we must wait before invest
the whale succeeded in selling her bitcoin with expensive price , I remember when prices was 2000 usd or less
Invite people to buy is not a good way to get profit ...We must let the market grow alone ... without deceiving people

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

If you really believe in btc, buying at the current price isn't bad since you are expecting that price will goes up soon. This is considerably cheap compared to the price you are aiming. It's your own choice between "you want to buy at a cheaper price" or  because of waiting, you missed the current price when price goes up unexpectedly.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

is not it now a great time to buy lots of BTC? why are you ordering to wait? what bitcoin prices will come back down? what other reason? I think, better buy BTC now, before BTC price goes up again. look at the charts, dude. BTC prices slowly begin to increase again.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

I think that whales have already done their job and bitcoin is now pretty much lower when compared to its past price.It would be better to buy bitcoins now itself before the whales again start to rebuy bitcoins making its price higher.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

That's one way to see it.
But imagine whales are finished accumulating Bitcoin and they start topump the price up to 8k. Media hops in and is fueling FOMO buying. Price rises up to 10k and you, the smart one who said buying now at 6700 would be dumb, is in the end the one who looks a fool.
You don't know what is going to happen in terms of price!! You can guess. But guessing is not knowing!
And without giving any further explanation or analysis why buying right now would be bad, is just pretty lame.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

If you really believe in btc, buying at the current price isn't bad since you are expecting that price will goes up soon. This is considerably cheap compared to the price you are aiming. It's your own choice between "you want to buy at a cheaper price" or  because of waiting, you missed the current price when price goes up unexpectedly.

It also depend on the degree of affordability of btc a person has in mind and also to the profit he aims to attain. The price of btc is very volatile, as everyone is aware of. If one thinks that he is already capable of accumulating bitcoin considering all the factors beforehand, then that is the right for him to invest. It is truly variable for each individual.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

at $6,000 price who told you its expensive and need to wait for the manipulator's (whales) to bring the value more lower?lets not allow this to happen,lets combined our capital and purchase bitcoin so the price would go up even a little bit,things that bitclon need us to do showing support and trust,because if not from us then whos gonna do this for our cryptoworld
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: