Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont Buy BTC Expensive, Wait.  (Read 736 times)
alexey14 (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

Dont Buy BTC Expensive, Wait. Whale want to sell you Expensive BTC  now, wait and buy BTC cheaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saitteld

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

you could buy Bitcoin now. It's not expensive!
the downtrend is almost done! don't worry and buy bitcoin. you will never regret to HODL bitcoin!
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

Buy btc in a lower price and hold it.Wait for the right time to sell it.If you want to earn more than what you spend then learn to be patient and be smart in all your actions.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

Alex you could be right so i just left dust in to play with but my pockets are full having sold out at $18k but i remember that for years Bitcoin was below $1 and fees
hitting $55 per transactions resulted in myself losing all faith in the development team and any trust with the miners.

What can you say that will change my views ?

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:23:26 PM

I guess there's still a chance to go a bit lower but you can start accumulating now. The percentage of buyers is less %10

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

Bitcoin is really expensive but now is the time that people can afford to buy bitcoin because as of today the price of bitcoin is still down compare last year maybe this will happen again after a months that bitcoin price is verry high wheras investors can't buy bitcoin, the lucky that time is those who have a bitcoin in that moment.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

I don't see any "expensive" position right now. To be honest, the price we are seeing right now are probably at its lowest already. I just hope that there's another bull run occur though, but I don't see much of an event happening this following months. There's no news or announcement and such but I might be wrong.

i remember that for years Bitcoin was below $1 and fees hitting $55 per transactions resulted in myself losing all faith in the development team and any trust with the miners.

When did you get that $55 per transaction? I don't remember Bitcoin reaching that absurd number. Also, it's not the miner's fault that the Blockchain was clog because of the hype, it's not like they can finish all the transactions at once. There's a lot of people buying Bitcoin which resulted into many transactions and miners prioritize high payers in default. Also, $5-10 was acceptable during those times which is an exaggeration of what you've said.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

I think it's good to hold a bitcoin right now and it's nice to buy a bitcoin inexpensive but there are also people who are losing their money starting from buying expensive bitcoin
 and at the moment they hold it, too many markets have down their prices on altcoins and tokens so I think the more profit they lost and start a new buy of bitcoin today.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

a principle of buying goods cheaply and selling them at a high price is already commonplace in the trade because between the seller and the buyer will always take advantage in the can.
Sempoel

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:30:39 AM

I think upside down with your thinking, I think now is a good moment to buy btc and we hold it in the long run because the price at this moment is very far away from the highest btc price increase and to hold on for a long time I'm sure will get big profits
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:32:55 AM

Dont Buy BTC Expensive, Wait. Whale want to sell you Expensive BTC  now, wait and buy BTC cheaper.
So for you, how much the price of Bitcoin is cheap and when should we buy into?
Although i agree that we shouldn't buy Bitcoin now because the crypto market is still on down trend. My opinion, the best we should buy bitcoin at strong resistance point like $5,800 or $6,000, it's hard to the price can be broke at the price range.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:39:11 AM

So far bitcoin is cheap now and many have bought bitcoin now and have a lot to hold it,
But I think it's just that you just have to wait to increase the bitcoin price but this topic is also a lot of people who can help you to advice them and know the price of bitcoin today.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:41:26 AM

I think you can buy now,
Because now the price is still not expensive, so I am sure you will get many benefits in the future, with a higher price.

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:51:33 AM

if there belief you Bitcoin and you know that there future this why you either only two mind buy Bitcoin even cheap or love Bitcoin all know we exceeded times Bitcoin the highest price it again Bitcoin. Simply we smattering to believe in Bitcoin support we it because Bitcoin is a decentralized.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

For me Bitcoin is much cheaper than last year's worth so don't still wait for lower price to appear instead make a statement that it will be good to but btc now since it's on dip and spread the word it will benefit all of us if we introduce bitcoin in a simple way and only convey for true purposes.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:51:51 AM

i find BTC to be expensive even if it sunk already fro $20K to $6K. If I have $6K I would rather buy them with ETH or EOS because this will give me more profit when time comes and have more tokens as well. with $6k, I can have about 10 ETH for it which is a lot while less than 1 btc. EOs is just $10 which mean I can have more than 500 EOS.  unless BTC will be about $2K, maybe i will consider buying 3 btc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

If this is your definition of how whales operate, then its safe to say that every trader operating in the market is a whale because every trader wants to buy low then sell high as that is what guarantee profit. If you are not comfortable with the price of bitcoin, you can try other coins every time is a good time to buy depending on tour need if you are losing someone is winning so also when you are making profit, someone is equally making a loss.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:34:11 AM

Really then you do not know much about the how the great big players invest in the market. They purchase when the price is falling or down and sell it when it is rising high or nears its peak. So currently market has already fallen and some up movement can be seen in the buying side.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:35:16 AM

Dont Buy BTC Expensive, Wait. Whale want to sell you Expensive BTC  now, wait and buy BTC cheaper.
 hey pal don't you see bitcoin now is gradually increasing. ? Which is last few days the price is $6400 and now it seems increasing more because the price now is on $6700 , why need to wait more seriously? Lol well it's up to you because to be honest this is the right time to buy  'cause bitcoin now is showing tends to climb again.
thesoundofsanfrancisco

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

its on the rise tho, is it not?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: