Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you fulfilled in cryptocurrency?  (Read 617 times)
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:02:39 PM

Yes financially speaking somehow i am fullfilled with the help of crypto for here i earn for real at home.. I buy things id love to i am fullfilled for i felt enjoyment on trading and doing bounties and investing on some good ico.. I helped my family too with my earnings here and also save some for tge future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:03:19 PM

I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency since I am getting what I deserve when I am working this and it helps me contribute in my family's expenses. Everytime I work on crypto not only I am earning money but also knowledge to understand more the cryptocurrency world.
I am so much fulfilled in cryptocurrency I am so proud to be part of his family because of him I support all my family's expensive, and my knowledge are also in bitcoin it grows I understand more about to invest, trading and how it works in market.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency since I am getting what I deserve when I am working this and it helps me contribute in my family's expenses. Everytime I work on crypto not only I am earning money but also knowledge to understand more the cryptocurrency world.
Yes, I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency because of him my knowledge about the new technology of cryptocurrency it increase I understand more about in cryptocurrency I am so thankful cause not only profit I get here but also my knowledge in bitcoin. Because of bitcoin I earn profit to provide all the needs of my family.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

Yes, I am fulfllied in cryptocurrency. The moment that I have entered this industry I am fulfilled because at my agr I can gain my own money. I can help with my family expenses.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

I am fullfilled, thou yet to get to the level I hope to be financially, but since I join the space in 2017, I have been stable financially, with cryptocurrency, I can pursue my personal dream which is to own a farm and have a plantation, through crypto the vision has commence, the future is quit promising.
Caxton10

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:54:36 PM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
Putting aside how much I have invested in cryptocurrency, I think investment is just one side of the iceberg. This is because all the cryptocurrencies are built on blockchain and it is with this blockchain that certain problems and gaps are been filled. I'm really thrilled to be part of this future changing development though there are more things to learn about it.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

Well i am not fulfilled with the way the market is going these days. I am also, not enthused with the numerous ICOs projects that have that are in the system defaming the integrity of blockchain technology. Something needs to be done. Investors are killing the market on the exchange and some hungry hunters are selling cheep to dump all my coins. As for shit coins in my wallet, they are plenty papa.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

I'm new and I have little knowledge about ICO, bounty and airdrop. I know more about ICO than I have participated in many successful projects.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

I am fullfilled that I have learned too many things in this community, even in hard times and when you lose money you learn much more and can understand somehow how the rich think and act in finance.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

Well i am not fulfilled with the way the market is going these days. I am also, not enthused with the numerous ICOs projects that have that are in the system defaming the integrity of blockchain technology. Something needs to be done. Investors are killing the market on the exchange and some hungry hunters are selling cheep to dump all my coins. As for shit coins in my wallet, they are plenty papa.
For me,i am already fulfilled on how cryptocurrency affected my daily life and definitely changed it to a better lifestyle now.I am really much amazed with the potentials of bitcoin and even with some good altcoins.But i know i have to still continue my journey in cryptocurrency to gain more profits and to be able to help those charity people around.

Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

Yeah, I am also proud to join this crypto currency although not all bounty campaign that I follow succeed. I am not sorry about that and I am grateful to be given the opportunity to join the crypto currency. I am also grateful to be able to earn profits through crypto currency. I am the type of person who wants to learn and be open with experience so I am very happy to learn about crypto currency. I am very happy to be familiar with this great technology, such as bitcoin, blockchain, trading. But I suggest for you all,  don’t  get tired of learning and always improve yourself with knowledge. Do not be the smartest person because it will turn off your fortune, especially in crypto currency.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency because i can now earn while at home and i don't need to go to different website to do freelancing and deal with clients which can be a good client and a bad client so i don't have a boss to follow and i can just work hard in my own house and still even though i don't have a boss, i am still getting the amount of salary that i want.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

Having received my first ever reward from bounty campaign is a great fulfillment for me as bounty hunter and a success here in cryptocurrency.I admit there were times when I do panic selling of my ETH,BTC and BCH coins due to bad news which in turn is a big lose for me.With my day to day learning in trading business I realized that this is how trading business works.The next time when market price is down,I still hold it no matter what.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

Same as you I fulfilled that I know this kind of digital assets because its really help us to grow more our knowledge and to help the economic growth of all the nations and this may be the way to be all together.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:02:42 AM

I would say yes in the fact that I have learned and continue to gain more knowledge about cryto currency. By the way it makes our life convenient in terms of payment method and so thus earning extra income. I am blessed and fulfilled to be a part of this digital currency, this is the future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:31:00 AM

Really I almost fulfilled in cryptocurrency but not fully because I have still many things to learn and then to achieve ,so I still have to come up with the things I wanna learn thayt is why I am not yet fulfilled wholely with cryptocurrency.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

I get you. Having the knowledge about crypto makes me feel equipped for surviving the future. Not just in terms of helping me reach my goals and achieving success, but also prepping for a highly digital future. We are rapidly advancing and being left behind mean missing out on opportunities for success.
yes I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency because many people are successful and really satisfied with bitcoin because with cryptocurrency we can get a good profit and I also see my friend who joined in cryptocurrency which has been successful hence all that I can make knowledge
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:14:25 AM

I'm fulfilled with what I've got through bitcoin. Another thing that makes be feel better is being a bitcoin user. Among the very limited number of users around the globe, being one among them knowing about the technology and supporting it makes me much more happy when thinking about people who are tech savvy, yet haven't come to know about bitcoin.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:19:54 AM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?

I am fulfilled because I have some of the profitable coin in the market, making a profit from trading and bounty campaign, it's the best industry and fulfilling I've been I hope the technology matured and the world fully adopt this technology, only these scam ico that keeps ruining what this technology has built up over the years.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
Aside from  all sorts of tokens and bitcoin earned through doing one things or the other I  felt fulfilled with the knowledge garnered as far as cryptocurrencies is concerned, I am also eager to learn new things on daily basis and I really have the passion to successed in whatever project I had embarked upon thus I am highly motivated to learn more about blockchain technology behind cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: