Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you fulfilled in cryptocurrency?  (Read 617 times)
richan (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

"Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek"

Yes me got pissed of when fees hit $55 per transaction and thank god I jumped out at $18k with a good stack of winnings and then I spend a month looking at the lightning network and came to the conclusion that the hubs were nothing more than banker hubs.

Me is very good geek, read for yourself here
https://lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf

I counted the word "Fees" in the document and it was used about 45 times but they did not stick to the white paper so i guess a few more should be added.

Tell me Mr Geek, what programming language do you speak  and who was the last last bank you worked for, mine was RBS ?

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:52:49 PM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
Yes, I am truly fulfilled cause bitcoin teach me about in investing and trading. I learned a lot in the world of crypto currency and there alternatives currency. In bitcoin my knowledge are gaining too and especially my investment it will grow, and I learned so much in this forum it gives me bright to become successful someday.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
Yes, I am very proud to be part of bitcoin family cause it gives fulfilled my life cause in bitcoin I earn a big profit and also my knowledge about the new technology of cryptocurrency it increase it gives me confidence and trust to my self. 
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:55:38 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 12:06:45 AM by Larva14

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
Yes, I am fulfilled now cause I learn about the cryptocurrency a new technology of cryptocurrency that created in 2009 I am very much happy cause I learn in bitcoin how to invest and to gain high profit and also in this forum they have lot's of information about in bitcoin that give you a bright idea that you can apply in real life.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:39:24 AM

Definitely, most of us are fulfilled enough and maybe they already reached their goals in life because of this system. For sure everybody here are happy and truly blessed because they are part of this field. However, we need to admit that even if we are already fulfilled now in cryptocurrency system we need to still exist and stay involving to this because we all known that it can continuously give us the huge of opportunities and benefits to make our life be much more better.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:17:58 AM

I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency since I am getting what I deserve when I am working this and it helps me contribute in my family's expenses. Everytime I work on crypto not only I am earning money but also knowledge to understand more the cryptocurrency world.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:20:40 AM

Of course yes, i am fulfilled in cryptocurrencies and any other related with cryptocurrencies, i like new instrument of investment are like bitcoin and other digital coins, bitcoin can protect my asset from inflation. I always follow the new progress of bitcoin and other digital coins, when i know new information about cryptocurrencies i will get many benefits of it and can share it to other people, my life to be more beautiful with bitcoin.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:27:55 AM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? <...>

Well, I'm not gonna be a hypocrite about this issue. It's true that crypto becomes my new hobby, but I'll be more fulfilled if I have a lot of BTC and of course if BTC price soar.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:37:12 AM

I do bounties and even though I have no assurance I will earn profit every bounties I joined still I am fulfilled.You know why?Because I am very amazed in this new technology.I cant imagined till now that theres a certain way to earn digital money through cryptocurrency.I even enjoyed staying in this forum because I learned lots of new things here.I love learning new things and thats what most important.
Kaka2018

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:37:20 AM

I also learned a lot of knowledge from the market when I learned the ICO. I learned a lot of good ideas, skills in assessment, technical analysis.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:56:33 AM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? <...>

Well, I'm not gonna be a hypocrite about this issue. It's true that crypto becomes my new hobby, but I'll be more fulfilled if I have a lot of BTC and of course if BTC price soar.

Most of people here in crypto is really wants to have more bitcoin and altcoins. And of course hoping for the price high. I Still remain here because I enjoyed of being bounty Hunter and crypto traders.

BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:10:22 AM

For me, i can't say that right now. But i am looking forward to feel that fulfillment. I must say that i'm proud that i had the chance to be part of crytocurrency and i am willing to learn and develop my knowledge about cryptocurrency.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:29:02 AM

I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency since I am getting what I deserve when I am working this and it helps me contribute in my family's expenses. Everytime I work on crypto not only I am earning money but also knowledge to understand more the cryptocurrency world.

I get you. Having the knowledge about crypto makes me feel equipped for surviving the future. Not just in terms of helping me reach my goals and achieving success, but also prepping for a highly digital future. We are rapidly advancing and being left behind mean missing out on opportunities for success.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

It's the choice of friends to be proud of something but do not have to be left behind, and doing something that is willing to do but finding additional in the online world is not a problem as long as do not abandon what is main of us.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

Everyone who has felt the benefits of crypto will always be proud to have known bitcoin, blockchain, altcoin, and various processes that can get crypto. I am sure everyone in this forum has ever felt a profit both small and big, though we should be thankful for all because God gives the right way to gain success in the future.
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

i can say that i am fulfill in cryptocurrency because it has affected my life positively that people around me new that my financial life has change from worst to better in a positive way. great job cryptocurrency
yokii nimi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

actueal

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

I'm hungry and unfulfilled; there's still lot's more to be done in this cryptocurrency field.  Its early days yet, like Internet in the era of dinosaur Altavista, Ask Jeeves, Yahoo.  Who knows which cryptocoin will emerge as the Google?  But, when we do find out, then there will be the sense of fulfilment.  But only then, for now, I'm unfulfilled.
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

Personally, yes. But not in the broader sense as the revolution has been grossly misinterpreted and abused by altcoins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: