Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bitcoin bubble is broken or not  (Read 437 times)
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

Recently with the continuous decline of bitcoin many people think that bitcoin bubbles have broken. I do not think so and believe that bitcoin will be even stronger because:
The current market is too small to be called a bubble compared to other financial channels.

Institutional investors have not invested in crypto.
Countries are studying the legal framework for crypto, protecting investors.
Do you believe Bitcoin will continue to break this year?

Making statements like the bolded means admitting that bitcoin itself is a bubble and claiming that its not big enough means for something to be regarded as bubble, then some amount of volume needs to be met which is equally wrong. The latter part of your post is a perfect response to those who have concluded no matter the argument for or against their position will not change. Propose your argument and not prove their case for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

Recently with the continuous decline of bitcoin many people think that bitcoin bubbles have broken. I do not think so and believe that bitcoin will be even stronger because:
The current market is too small to be called a bubble compared to other financial channels.

I think so, but first don't worrie about price.
focus on development market.
merchant, and increase payment gateway I think is most important.
so price will up again naturaly

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

I do not think the bitcoin bubble will be broken and the current price I think is still good and it's a great opportunity to make a purchase.
vktrglbr

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

Bitcoin will died not in this year. It is absolutly fact. 6000 $ still very higth price. 6 month of down trend its not so long time for markets.
Johnny_ric0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:52:02 AM

In my opinion too many players are have invested money in bitcoin, so they will do anything to keep it alive and not let the price goes too far down.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

Bitcoin is not at all a bubble.No bubble could exist continuously for more than one year.Many wrongly predicted bitcoin to be a bubble and missed the golden chance of investing in it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

There is a difference between bubble and jealous speculation and I don't think there was any bubble ever it's been slow and steady growth for the crypto king, this is just normal growth and any faster growth without being able to sustain it is not right. I'm sure many of us realise that bitcoins is slowly growing and that is good I'm sure it'll bounce to greater glory.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

Though the price of the bitcoin falls and still at its low value but soon it will rise. I do not think it is not bubble. We must not be afraid and do  not stop trusting.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

I am always sure Bitcoin will rise to the moon again, for the month of the month now indeed all stocks in the stock market is experiencing decline, as well as gold. so it's practically normal when bitcoin keeps dropping.
I have often said that we should always believe in bitcoin, continue to be patient until Bitcoin returns to victory.
good news about Bitcoin is already emerging, where the State can protect its investors. so don't worry it
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

$6000 is lots of money. If  Bitcoin goes to $12000. That is 100% profit only. That's how bubble burst.

There are more sellers at $8,000 but who will buy 1 Bitcoin for $8,000
So what do you think about people bought bitcoin at 20k 15k 10k in the past?
yeah bitcoin price was bubble burst last year but time to time its stronger at this good support price around $6k. Most people waiting and place sell order at 10k so this is the most hard wall to break in this year. $8k I though easy to climb in the end 2018

iconternal

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

I think all this is fine and the bitcoin bubbles will recover in time, and there is no damage in the bitcoin bubble, and make this a good buy opportunity.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble, so it will not burst. Everything is simple
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

for anyone stated that economic bubble isn't last long, you should read more about the history of the bubble.
Bitcoin might be a bubble phenomenon and we are in the "fear" state. the intrinsic value of bitcoin itself cannot be determined as it never reaches widely for a utility tool. As far as we know currently Bitcoin is an investment medium, bitcoin can be replaced. Do not mistake bitcoin with blockchain technology, blockchain is a massive invention for future.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

Bitcoin has been in a bearish moment for a long time now which is why many people are thinking that this is the end of Bitcoin or that the bubble is popping and BTC will never recover the price again. I must say that this price correction or bearish movement is expected from BTC. Bitcoin has been gaining in price for around 3-4 months continuously last year and it skyrocketed to the moon. This is why a long term bearish movement is quite expected from BTC. I believe that sooner or later BTC has to rise again. It's just a matter of time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
florinigna

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

First of all bitcoins is not bubble. If you are not happy with price fluctuations, you should be content with 10% annual return in case of bank deposits.
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

The value of Bitcoin is not entirely a bubble. After Bitcoin was widely accepted, people saw the potential of Bitcoin, and believed in the future of Bitcoin, so Bitcoin produced a price that is overflowing at this stage. However, it does not mean that this price cannot be achieved in the future. Perhaps the arrival of the bull market last year was premature. It does not belong to that era. It should have occurred after 2 years.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

I do not consider bitcoin a bubble. It has no signs of a classic bubble using a standard approach to bitcoin.Talking about the bubble, no one can calculate the speed of blockchain implementation in the real economy. This speed is impossible to calculate To bitcoins cannot be addressed by a standard yardstick.Bitcoin is a unique financial phenomenon.And standard measurements are not applicable to it.Despite the current recession, bitcoin will reach its historical maximum. .

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

I think what we need now is not bubble but price stability and that would help bring more people to invest much more into crypto world. Investors would want understand the stable strength of the market price of bitcon before venture into it properly.

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

No,bubble is not broken...it is now shrinked badly.it will broken when rate will reach 12k USD

cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

Tether conducted another audit. This time, with the former Director of the FBI. So the bubble will not burst in the next few years!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: