Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CAN HELP YOU!  (Read 3497 times)
comboy

Activity: 247
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2011, 11:51:41 AM

They are Chinese students and this is the first time they have interacted with the Western world.

Well first of all, thanks for somebody who donated. I'm 1 bitpenny closer to have my money problem solved. Looks like this service is working Smiley

And yes, context does change it, but still unless you specify what more or less you can do, claiming you can do everything, sounds bad. I remember you talking about this experiment with students. I like it. So for op, for english practice, I give 1btc if you describe me your typical student day in China. With as much details as possible, like including what kind of food you exactly eat and so on. If you make it long enough (include some additional descriptions maybe, like how your room/university looks like, or what kind of classes you have at university, and everything other that comes to your head, pictures welcome), I give additional 1btc.

Variance is a bitch!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gongling (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2011, 03:10:44 PM

I like it. So for op, for english practice, I give 1btc if you describe me your typical student day in China. With as much details as possible, like including what kind of food you exactly eat and so on. If you make it long enough (include some additional descriptions maybe, like how your room/university looks like, or what kind of classes you have at university, and everything other that comes to your head, pictures welcome), I give additional 1btc.
[/quote]
Friends, if I  describe China college students' daily life for you, you will give me 1BTC?
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2011, 03:12:53 PM

I like it. So for op, for english practice, I give 1btc if you describe me your typical student day in China. With as much details as possible, like including what kind of food you exactly eat and so on. If you make it long enough (include some additional descriptions maybe, like how your room/university looks like, or what kind of classes you have at university, and everything other that comes to your head, pictures welcome), I give additional 1btc.
Friends, if I  describe China college students' daily life for you, you will give me 1BTC?
[/quote]

Yes they will, but the quality must be quite good, good spelling, good grammar etc.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
gongling (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 03:48:04 AM

[Yes they will, but the quality must be quite good, good spelling, good grammar etc.
[/quote]We take this task, so please put your email to me, and I will put specific content to your mailbox, you feel satisfied can put the BTC give me, there's a video files, if you think we do well, you can give us another BTC
comboy

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 07:44:16 AM

We take this task, so please put your email to me, and I will put specific content to your mailbox, you feel satisfied can put the BTC give me, there's a video files, if you think we do well, you can give us another BTC

I've sent you my e-mail in private message. If you want, I'm ok with posting it on forum so others can read it too, but if you prefer not to, I'm ok with it too, and please just e-mail me in that case. Thanks Smiley

Variance is a bitch!
gongling (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 09:46:25 AM

I've sent you my e-mail in private message. If you want, I'm ok with posting it on forum so others can read it too, but if you prefer not to, I'm ok with it too, and please just e-mail me in that case. Thanks Smiley
[/quote]I hope to see your E-mail address, you can appreciate it, but I don't like you turn it on the Internet, I know you can understand, I  will send it  to you when  I saw your mailbox ,I hope you can  receive it in time, then  If you think it's good ,just to pay me BTC  , thank you
July

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 03:04:21 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2011, 06:20:28 AM by July

Please guys, as fun as it is to make fun of their elementary English could you please stop. They are Chinese students and this is the first time they have interacted with the Western world.

You're not making a great impression by endlessly making ripping on them. Their English is not great, they are new to bitcoin, and are trying to offer a good or service for bitcoin. Cut them some slack.

Besides, I'm making them do this so you're making me feel guilty when you're mean.

Ok, I apologize for the harsh approach, but please read the first OP and imagine you had no idea who this person is... doesn't it sound like either complete bulshit or at the very list a scam? Now that you have given us a little more context, and because you have plenty of karma points from where I stand, I can rest assured that is not the case and even consider using the service proposed, whatever that might be (I honestly don't yet know, is it spiritual guidance? some sort of long distance energy healing? what?).

But next time you force someone into doing such a thing please either start out with a "letter of recommendation" or at least ask the ones you are enslaving to the bitcoin overlord to clearly state why their post looks like a scam, smells like a scam, even sounds like a scam and yet it is not a scam Smiley
To be honest, our Chinese student's english is not qualified as you. But we are living in China all the time, we just have not the environment  to communicate by english everyday. We are lack of the chance to practice english . It is reason that why  Nefario suggest us to be here. We just want to have an idea about what foreigns do everyday and how do they chat with others . Nefario is our teacher , he tries his best to improve our english ablity. All of my classmates love him , he never force us to do anything that we don't want. He is the best foreign teacher i have met . You should believe him  . I'm glad to having a talk with you , thank you!
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 03:26:35 PM

Looking at the last few posts (and my communication with outing), I get the idea that the level of English of our Chinese friends is improving.
Or is that just me?
Anonymous

March 20, 2011, 03:32:50 PM

Please guys, as fun as it is to make fun of their elementary English could you please stop. They are Chinese students and this is the first time they have interacted with the Western world.

You're not making a great impression by endlessly making ripping on them. Their English is not great, they are new to bitcoin, and are trying to offer a good or service for bitcoin. Cut them some slack.

Besides, I'm making them do this so you're making me feel guilty when you're mean.

Ok, I apologize for the harsh approach, but please read the first OP and imagine you had no idea who this person is... doesn't it sound like either complete bulshit or at the very list a scam? Now that you have given us a little more context, and because you have plenty of karma points from where I stand, I can rest assured that is not the case and even consider using the service proposed, whatever that might be (I honestly don't yet know, is it spiritual guidance? some sort of long distance energy healing? what?).

But next time you force someone into doing such a thing please either start out with a "letter of recommendation" or at least ask the ones you are enslaving to the bitcoin overlord to clearly state why their post looks like a scam, smells like a scam, even sounds like a scam and yet it is not a scam Smiley
To be honest, our Chinese student's english is not qualified as you. But we are living in China all the time, we just have not the environment  to communicate by english everyday. We are lack of the chance to practice english . It is reason that why  Nefario suggest us to be here. We just want to have an idea about what foreigns do everyday and how do they chat with others . Nefario is our teacher , he tries his best to improve our english ablity. All of my classmates love him , he never force us to do anything that we don't want. He is the best foreign teacher i have met . You really shoud not attack him by words . You look so mean when you do something like this .Even my classmate's words like an scam, you can not attack others  by words when you even have no idea if "it “ is a scam . I'm glad to having a talk with you , thank you!

Not all of us are mean Smiley

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4686.msg68510#msg68510 we have put together some resources for all of you. I hope it is helpful for your project.
July

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2011, 02:47:53 AM

It's very kind of you. The information that you provide is very useful . I  appreciate it . I hope you have a good time . Thank you, friends!
comboy

View Profile
March 21, 2011, 02:42:03 PM

I just wanted to say I received slideshow/movie (it's a 300mb movie, but some part of it are animated slides of pictures) from the OP, I didn't understand everything because there were many subtitles in chinese (but some in english too), so it was not really exactly what I asked for, but it was very close, and I enjoyed it very much, so I've sent promised 2btc right away.

Variance is a bitch!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: