Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOCBUY (BBY) Next Gen Enterprise Procurement and Commerce Platform!  (Read 526 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlocBuy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:47:02 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 05:11:34 AM by BlocBuy

BlocBuy (BBY)

Welcome to the future of commerce!

BlocBuy is the next step in the evolution of commerce. Utilizing  “trustless” smart contracts and distributed ledger technologies, the gap between buyer and supplier gets a whole lot smaller.

What is BlocBuy?
A procurement and commerce exchange.
A real world use case for blockchain tech and smart contracts.
A medium for “disintermediation,” i.e. no middle men.
A place free of wholesalers, retailers and distributor costs.
A place where manufacturers sell “DTC,” (direct to consumer)
A place where small businesses receive scale discounts

BlocBuy is an exchange that leverages the power of "group buying" on a macro level for both consumers and businesses. While simple, it's ripple effect has potentially enormous repercussions; we aim to remove the majority of the supply chain by uniting the manufacturer with the consumer or business. The potential to lower the cost of everything, from supplies to end products, is virtually unlimited.

Currently, the company has targeted the 10 trillion dollar industry of construction while building out a consumer friendly exchange as well.

Our Vision
  • The aerial vision - We aim to make the world a much more affordable place.
  • The lofty, more grounded vision - BlocBuy envisions an autocratic community and a seamless continuum of commerce.
  • The ground infantry vision - A thriving market place without the unneeded and costly entanglements that plague the current model.  

What does it solve?
Companies allocate considerable resources to build their brand and know their customer. Currently, large retailers dominate the market place; effectively limiting consumer choice and stifling small business innovation. Some 20% of manufacturer’s costs are spent on trade marketing, hoping to woo wholesalers and retailers. Distributors, wholesalers and retailers add cost and wield influence over consumer choice. No more.

Enter BlocBuy
Decentralized and direct, manufacturers can sell and interact with the consumer they desperately (that’s not dramatic) want to know. Small businesses can receive scale discounts. Suppliers can reach a wider audience. And without legacy supply chain costs, lower pricing can be realized every step along the way.

All superfluous intermediaries are removed. Besides the monetary benefits, carbon emissions are all but eliminated. Fairness and transparency prevail as prices that accurately reflect the costs involved in creation come to market.

BlocBuy is poised to become one of the biggest transactional platforms in the world and our business model is simply fees based on transactions.
kripto.nesia

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

I think this BlocBuy project is a good project with promising concept. Would you tell me how much the price of every 1 coin of BlocBuy? And do you have a bounty campaign?
teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

Do you need Indonesian Translation for this ANN? If you need it, I will reserve it. Let's spread out this information to Indonesian Thread. Just PM me If you need it. Thank you
dadonn

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

This project looks dynamite, on the face of things. So you're basically going to get rid of roundabout distribution, no wholesaler mark ups, no retail mark ups and sell supplies to businesses with no minimum order? I mean a small business could receive scale discounts since it's going to be all be lumped into one order? If I'm understand you correctly, this looks really impressive.
BlocBuy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

Hey thanks for reaching out.
 The ultimate aim of this project, which isn't advertised, is something of an enlightened capitalism play. The person that funded the company is enamored with the inclusive nature of the blockchain and the concept of wealth distribution. Given the glaring and long overlooked daisy chain of payouts in getting a product from Point A to Point B was the revelation. It's just accepted as pro forma and no one ever really questioned it.

That’s just the start. We’re en route to change price theory forever where supply is more precisely related to demand. Global purchasing power is where this is headed. It’s really quite transformational for a lot of industries and the general consumer demographic. We’re really excited to start presenting all of this. Cheers mate.
dadonn

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

gotcha. thanks and sorry to just get back. I keep looking into this because ecommerce on the blockchain is going to be massive. You guys are pretty off the radar right now- what are you plans to get on the radar? I was able to interact with someone from the team and love that you're into the construction industry and seem to have proof of concept. b2b is super smart. Was there an ICO? Is it over?
dadonn

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

Hey all- read your Medium updates. Good stuff. Two questions- 1) When do you plan on entering the market? and 2) Are any tokens for sale prior to exchange launch? I hate Telegram so please answer here if possible.
jahshinesthelight

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

Just checking back on this thing. Last I heard you were planning on demo of the project. Is that still happening? Couldn't find it on the Medium.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

I am also looking at this project, no new information for several months? Is the project dead? I am also waiting for some good news  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
NetoGARO

Activity: 76
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

Was this project named CARTEL before?
dadonn

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

Was this project named CARTEL before?

Yeah, it sure was. I love this rebrand. The fact that they have so many businesses signed on, this could have a lot of potential. A lot. If you know anything about purchasing, most of the money isn't in consumer goods, it's in supplies, parts etc. As a business it's a phenomenal idea, whether or not it moves as a crypto could be another story. I've followed this one for awhile. Great Medium accounts. Yes, I sound like a shill but I've done my research. Last Medium, they're giving way more of the total supply for early investors and are opening at a very low cap. I'm definitely buying when this lists but my only concern is if it will get any visibility. Nonetheless, this is a blockchain business that is going to make actual money sooner than later.
dadonn

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:53:09 AM

I am also looking at this project, no new information for several months? Is the project dead? I am also waiting for some good news  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://medium.com/@blocbuy/update-9-6-a0de760b8b44

They sat out the bear market and signed on 40 businesses. Smart. Last update said they're going to be listing now. This is a real sleeper.
Dizarek73

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:35:40 AM

I think that the management is working on this coin. It is now trading in Stex exchange and they are going to release an alpha version of their platform in one month!! Can anyone of the management confirm this?
GuguFreak

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:26:47 AM

I think that the management is working on this coin. It is now trading in Stex exchange and they are going to release an alpha version of their platform in one month!! Can anyone of the management confirm this?

Hi mate, i notice this to, it seems the team is moving forward.

I managed to caption this yesterday, they deleted it after but said they ill post it on Medium.

https://fotos.subefotos.com/5e845e7b5043c58f2b588acace7dd320o.png
GuguFreak

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:34:19 AM

Also the market is responding to this activity to.

https://fotos.subefotos.com/e3cebd52f9e3685d6f9185e5e930220ao.png

https://fotos.subefotos.com/980985963cd431d3fdb510d8ad2792aco.png

What you think guys ? its a good moment to buy ?
clousian

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:20:24 AM

Total supply? Eth token?
BlocBuy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:31:20 AM

Total supply? Eth token?

Total supply is 25b and it is an ERC-20, correct.
BlocBuy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:37:56 AM

I can confirm. We are underway. The twitter @blocbuy is a decent compilation of our business progress and our most recent medium gives a little back story as to how we got here.

Cheers
BlocBuy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:39:41 AM

Hi mate, i notice this to, it seems the team is moving forward.

I managed to caption this yesterday, they deleted it after but said they ill post it on Medium.

Correct. and the medium went up and is much more detailed if you're so inclined to have a look. https://medium.com/@blocbuy/a-brief-history-663823d7f11e
BlocBuy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:13:19 AM

This project looks dynamite, on the face of things. So you're basically going to get rid of roundabout distribution, no wholesaler mark ups, no retail mark ups and sell supplies to businesses with no minimum order? I mean a small business could receive scale discounts since it's going to be all be lumped into one order? If I'm understand you correctly, this looks really impressive.

Yes, I believe we may have spoken on TG. That is correct. We feel that the real driver here is SME's (small to medium enterprises) having the opportunity to compete with the larger players. Big box retailers are often the only ones who receive scale discounts. The blockchain is built for this because it allows buyers to gather buying power and break escrow on large orders.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: