Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOCBUY (BBY) Next Gen Enterprise Procurement and Commerce Platform!  (Read 524 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Shoultzy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:18:34 PM

Trying to bring this to the top so others who haven't seen it, could possibly see it.

The MVP Alpha release is in 1 day 5 hours. Big things are coming for this company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlocBuy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:21:57 AM

Trying to bring this to the top so others who haven't seen it, could possibly see it.

The MVP Alpha release is in 1 day 5 hours. Big things are coming for this company.

Thanks for the little bump. The MVP is a private alpha so we weren't expecting it to make big waves. Here is an overview of the alpha, https://medium.com/@blocbuy/private-alpha-testing-underway-eb59f8539601

We are fortunate to have a handful of pretty respected influencers who are among our supporters but we've kindly asked them to refrain as our job is to demonstrate progress before attempting to advertise it. In the coming couple of weeks our efforts, in terms of visibility, will be ramping up.
BlocBuy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:28:24 AM

Private alpha testing complete. Released a public alpha and a video.

https://medium.com/@blocbuy/alpha-and-beyond-d54939da9d23
dadonn

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:23:21 AM

Hey guys, these videos look great. I rarely come on here any more but insert my shill here. I hope this project gets the project is deserves. Its already got real customers, a working alpha, smart investors on board. This is the sleeping giant imo.
BlocBuy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:23:29 AM

Hey guys, these videos look great. I rarely come on here any more but insert my shill here. I hope this project gets the project is deserves. Its already got real customers, a working alpha, smart investors on board. This is the sleeping giant imo.

Very much appreciated. We've got a number of things on the horizon, near term but are bundling them up to align with our marketing efforts. For now, it is okay for us to be off the radar as we finish development on the alpha and near a beta.

Cheers,

BlocBuy
dadonn

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:26:29 AM

Very much appreciated. We've got a number of things on the horizon, near term but are bundling them up to align with our marketing efforts. For now, it is okay for us to be off the radar as we finish development on the alpha and near a beta.

Cheers,

BlocBuy

Yeah of course. Looks like you just responded so while you are here - I went through your twitter and saw a number of pretty big China-based companies that are signed on. What's the status with that and why aren't you advertising that more?
BlocBuy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:33:54 AM

Cheers,

BlocBuy

Yeah of course. Looks like you just responded so while you are here - I went through your twitter and saw a number of pretty big China-based companies that are signed on. What's the status with that and why aren't you advertising that more?

Yes, still here. The status with these companies is that these are mostly construction companies, pre-fab home and larger scale suppliers. They are all planning to use the blocbuy platform. for them, it's an opportunity to distribute their product to customers that they would never come into contact with on their own. Plus, it allows them to say they are in the blockchain space and reality is, smart contracts best application for now is for transacting. Since we're covering the 3PL, third party logistics piece, they only have to reach their minimum order quantity to qualify. This means that small businesses can now get scale discounts from bigger sellers.

The reason we haven't advertised this more is that we are a genuine business so aren't going to push it too much right now. We finished alpha testing, moved the alpha public, have continued to build our customer base, are targeting a live beta sale, exchange listings, putting out some updated documentation, basically making everything bulletproof before we want to really be in the eye. We did share some of the companies that have come on board on twitter. We're not going to deny what we're doing either but basically we're an off the grid project that some people have discovered, including a number of reasonably well known contributors. We're very confident that we're not going to have trouble getting on the radar but want to get some more development done before we have to deal with the crypto community too much. As much as we need and want them, it requires resources to keep up with. Very soon though, as in the next few weeks you can expect to see some action. Cheesy 
BlocBuy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:35:37 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2019, 06:41:28 AM by BlocBuy

Hopefully you'll find we are on top of this and it's okay as something you shill. As long as it's not us.  Smiley
dadonn

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:49:34 AM

Hopefully you'll find we are on top of this and it's okay as something you shill. As long as it's not us.  Smiley

Yes for sure. Appreciate the response and it sounds good. Think I may have found a real long term play here and I'll shill it quietly until my bag is full haha.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: