Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 10:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥New Prices from Elevate Group! The Most TRANSPARENT Mining Farm in The World!  (Read 160 times)
OLX (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:41 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:45:55 PM by OLX

Take the time to read about us! We are nothing like the others!
NO FEES. NO EXPIRATION DATES. NO SECRETS.
Just genuine Bitcoin mining.

ANN     |     DISCORD     |     YOUTUBE     |     REDDIT     |     TELEGRAM

We are Elevate Group, and we are the most fair, communicative, and transparent mining farm in the world.
Read our official ANN thread HERE.

We have just lowered our pricing from
$1,620.00 per Antminer S9 to a new price of $1,300.00
in accordance with the recent price reductions at Bitmain. We are
currently taking orders for our August batch, set to start mining on August 1st, 2018!!

or read our ANN thread

Whether you have 1 rig or 100 rigs with us, you will always be able to get in touch with a real person on our team,
whether it's myself (Austin), Lukas, or our CEO Amir Ness. We do not ignore our customers and we make certain
that everyone is satisfied with what we are doing here. With us, you can be confident that you have invested in real,
operational mining equipment and you can be sure that you are getting exactly what you pay for.

⚡OUR FACILITY⚡

These are photos of our CEO Amir Ness standing inside of our mining facility in Siberia.You can find videos of our mining facility on our YouTube channel.
Currently, we can safely accommodate over 12,000 miners, with room to expand even more.

or read our ANN thread

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me via Telegram (@austinkp),
Email (austin@elevategroup.io), or right here on Bitcointalk. I would also be happy to hop on a Skype call to
answer any and all questions that I can, and if there is anything that I am unable to help with, I will
connect you directly with our CEO Amir Ness. I am on California time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: