Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: twitter banning ICO related accounts ?  (Read 1432 times)
ishirut009 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

A lot of my fb friends complaining on their posts that their twitter accounts got suspended, and we suspect that it becomes suspended because of the hashtag #ICO on their posts ? What do you think guys ?
This matter is important because it can affect the bounty participants in some instances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:12:57 AM

Afaik twitter has announced if they will ban cryptocurrency from them and it has been around some months ago. Facebook and google also said that
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:22:09 AM

Infact, google said it too and soon implemented ban on cryptpcurrency ads being displayed on front page but google surely have missed lots of income by doing this. Similarly twitter and facebook might lost traffic of they implement ban because most visitors have nothing to do on twiiter other than to find earning resources into crypto
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:30:37 AM

My opinion - if this ban was introduced, then the official accents of companies that ico will be affected first of all. Twitter blocks "waves" for various violations. To find out the reason for the blockage, you need to write to the support, they respond within a few days
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:20:55 AM

A lot of my fb friends complaining on their posts that their twitter accounts got suspended, and we suspect that it becomes suspended because of the hashtag #ICO on their posts ? What do you think guys ?
This matter is important because it can affect the bounty participants in some instances.

As you know, after Facebook and Google rule which prohibited ICO martketing advertisement, twitter has announced the illegal when talking about cryptocurrency. Hence, your TW account may block or suspended if you cross the rule. Lets change bounty campaign such as: arcticle or video to get rewards.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ALexJinky

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:50:06 AM

I do not understand why they banned the promotion of ICO on Twitter. This affects the development of the project and the bounty hunter.
ishirut009 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:07:37 AM

lets hope for the best thing to happen, i know that i am late on the bounty party where a lot of participants last year really getting big amounts.

xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

Haven't happen to me yet, I only get suspended because of multiple tweets and follows in short period of time
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:53:07 AM

Read rules twitter there is no info about crypto.They ban they want.I go to police with my twitter.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Always AL

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

I recently listened to the news this news, if Twitter prohibits promoting about ICO & cryptocurrency this could cause the ICO project campaign will release
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:40:01 AM

I do not understand why they banned the promotion of ICO on Twitter. This affects the development of the project and the bounty hunter.

Because, they don´t receive nothing from that. Plus, it became really annoying all that ICO spams from fake twitter accounts with fake followers.
I agree with twitter decision - it become to much. Twitter not supposed to be spam platform. I vote for twitter without spam  Wink
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

Do not worry if facebook and twitter ban your account because of promoting icos. There are many other social media channels to promote icos.
kalpaiya

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

yes brother, some of my friends twitter accounts has been banned yesterday. i think when we promote most of scam project they will ban other accounts. because most of projets are scam, then twitter will noticed that and deleted all tweets which campatible to that project. so if you promote that project rapidly twitter will ban your account
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

I have never experienced anything like it before, I think the ICO ban on twitter will never happen, I've been hearing about it for so long, but until now it still does not apply
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

Facebook and Twitter have declared war on ICO projects. However, they did not stop making money on this.

They sometimes block accounts to show what kind of noble businessmen they are
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

FB and Twitter may ban crypto adds but can't ban your posts except they are spotting the posts as spam if you post frequently. You should make 1 post in an hour then you won't have any problem.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

Are your friends sure that their twitter accounts are banned/suspended because of it's correlation to ICOs on their post? if that is so then most of the twitter accounts that are inspired to participate bounties must be banned too.

Maybe your friends broke a rule from twitter's TOS so ask them and take a review not just assume that they got banned due to posting ICO related things.

Then find another way or stop joining twitter bounties.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

I don't think your friend accounts banned because of posting or tweet about cryptocurrency cause I'm still posting on Facebook and Twitter about cryptocurrency but seem like my account still work fine. Maybe your friend accounts broke rule of Facebook and Twitter so their account suspended but not because of cryptocurrency and ICO Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████