Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: twitter banning ICO related accounts ?  (Read 1439 times)
nagita slav

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

Bagi saya mengapa ICO dilarang di twiter karena akan adanya daya tarik yang berbeda,mungkin akan banyak orang yang tertarik mengunjungi ICO dan twiter akan tertinggalkan
Sachapugach

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

Yesterday was such a problem,i open a Twitter there inscription: Your account is temporarily blocked,because of the automatic actions.You need to pass CAPTCHA.Captcha passed and the account was restored,immediately made twitteraudit and fake accounts became 0.Probably cleaning bots.
minefreak

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

yeah,
I heard of some people who had their Twitter account banned because of ICOs...
did you heard of Bitmain's twitter account BAN?!?!
these ban against cryptos are ridiculous!
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

I do not understand why they banned the promotion of ICO on Twitter. This affects the development of the project and the bounty hunter.

these same corporations have valid concern with regard to liability: “The SEC regulation around cryptocurrency has been somewhat unclear in an ever-evolving landscape, so, by allowing cryptocurrency advertisements, they might be opening themselves up to legal liability without necessarily knowing it.” and the main purpose of Google’s ban could be to protect investors without harming those already currently involved in the industry for the sake of positive development of the blockchain technology business ecosystem as a whole.
Birenda23

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

If google, facebook, twitter stop working ICO is really sad because of this. : ((
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

My account got suspended from twitter since yesterday and i was sending appeals form but still no response from twitter. Yeah maybe its my bad luck and still waiting response from twitter about a reason got suspended.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

I do not understand why they banned the promotion of ICO on Twitter. This affects the development of the project and the bounty hunter.

Because, they don´t receive nothing from that. Plus, it became really annoying all that ICO spams from fake twitter accounts with fake followers.
I agree with twitter decision - it become to much. Twitter not supposed to be spam platform. I vote for twitter without spam  Wink
One of possible reason I guess, twitter might follow what google and fb did, there's reason about it lets wait and see reliable sources, bounty hunters will be very affected of this certain moves coming from twitter if this type of actions are strictly implemented, also, maybe some concerned people request this maybe they've seen enough and they've wanted to make twitter a place just like before.
MapleArmy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

Some time ago, when I participated in many bounty campaigns, a temporary account lockout was every day. But now everything is in order, perhaps the main thing is not to exceed some day limit on the same type of actions.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

Still there is no official announcement about ban of ico related ads from twitter or Google or any other social media may be it will happen in future so let's wait for time to come than we will know about ban ico related ads from  social media.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

It has not happened to me yet but I heard about it some months ago and I even saw a couple of pages from companies that were closed but eventually they were unblocked on fb.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Jednopivo

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

Some time ago, when I participated in many bounty campaigns, a temporary account lockout was every day. But now everything is in order, perhaps the main thing is not to exceed some day limit on the same type of actions.
Yes, I was wondering the same. I did look at Twitters terms. It could be because Twitter deems bounty hunters tweets/retweets as spam.

"Spam is generally defined on Twitter as bulk or aggressive activity that attempts to manipulate or disrupt Twitter or the experience of users on Twitter to drive traffic or attention to unrelated accounts, products, services, or initiatives."

Another reason:
"if you have followed and/or unfollowed a large number of of accounts in a short time period, particularly by automated means (aggressive following or follower churn);
if your Tweets or Direct Messages consist mainly of links shared without commentary;"

Check out their T's and C's for more info.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:47:10 PM

A lot of my fb friends complaining on their posts that their twitter accounts got suspended, and we suspect that it becomes suspended because of the hashtag #ICO on their posts ? What do you think guys ?
This matter is important because it can affect the bounty participants in some instances.
I did read an article last month where it stated that twitter will be banning accounts that advertise for ICOs. I wouldn't blame twitter for this. The amount of scams taking place through ICO has increased tremendously and this forced twitter to take steps against them as those scams might highly damage their reputation. Its not only twitter, even google and facebook did make a same announcement.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

Not yet, i also have a twitter account and following scidex for last 3 months. I don't face any problem.
crpytonation

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

A lot of my fb friends complaining on their posts that their twitter accounts got suspended, and we suspect that it becomes suspended because of the hashtag #ICO on their posts ? What do you think guys ?
This matter is important because it can affect the bounty participants in some instances.

I don't think twitter is banning ICO/Crypto related accounts.But twitter do ban any account that promotes/engaged in spamming.
May be your friends are spamming twitter  with airdrop/bounty related posts
I have crypto related twitter account with over 4000 tweets and is still active
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

I don't think twitter is banning ICO/Crypto related accounts.But twitter do ban any account that promotes/engaged in spamming.

You are correct but they will be looking to lock the featured and fake accounts only. Not the all accounts will be banned hence even you do not worry about it.
I see this problem two months ago. Most of the social website and elsewhere you will be find the ICO related ads get banned that time.

Thats the reason Since the countries regulated and hacking issue with the bitcoin made the corporate feel fear on them.
Cagan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

As far as I know, twitter and facebook are no longer allowed to advertise crypto money. even the amazing manager said that now facebook and twitter bounty will not start. may be connected. Unfortunately if it continues like this, there will be no bounty over social media. I would recommend reddit and linkedl account development and account development.
vodafone228

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Agree with that, I still see loads of twitter crypto accounts out there.  The ones that got banned are probably misusing their accounts. 
Not sure about google advert,  but their youtube videos are filled with crypto adverts I can say Cheesy
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:12:10 AM

With my account so far everything is in order and it is not blocked. But now I do not participate in bounty campaigns on social networks and therefore do little retweets. If I did 100 retweets a day, as before, then I would be definitely blocked))

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Cryptomom888

Activity: 632

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:56:11 AM

I an very concerned of this massive banning. a couple facebook friends has posted that their twitter got banned for no reason, or warning.
icofires

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

Yes, my two accounts are suspended by twitter because of hastag #ICO. And Twitter & Facbook also suspend new ICO company API account. Yes its can affect on our bounty and airdrops programs. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: