Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash recoveries are not moons  (Read 1828 times)
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

If it isn't then why did bitcoin reached 20k us dollars? I mean, it suffered a lot of crashes and look at it. It's still standing still for investment and more people to trust this coin.
I am still waiting for this price tag to come. Since those last days of last month of last year, when bitcoin has shown amazing jump to the moon. Things are quite worst now but this is natural. Crypto always live like this. They are going up and down and keep going down so that people are afraid of this, then it just steps up. Right now, we are just waiting for that moon to come over.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

So what you mean to say that lets hope for continuously dropping ?
If they dont have patience then their hope will fall. Its often a necessity to stop watching the market because it will make you feel hopeless.

because its better to have smakl growth than nothing always remember that.people are just being thankful because atleast market recovers even in small amount than just always falls since this is reality and dont let people be hopeful .
Recovery by 10% was seen yesterday. Market will recover and then again continue dropping again recover and so on. Be cautious of placing orders after a big movement in the market. Stocking up is good but often you just need to stay from the market for a few days and watch.

if from an important resistance level, then Yes, maybe that's a good sign, and if in simple marks - I do not see it as a positive sign
Stop shitposting with one-liners if you have nothing informative to add to the topic at hand. Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
@baracitamon

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

In August the price of the altcoin will rise to the moon. Actually, prices are falling. Perhaps the elephants are trying to price things, which will make us lose quite a good investment. Should hold your pennies in the next few months
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

I see now the price of BTC and other popular altcoin stay strong and look like ready to going up more, my prediction the price will continue going up more and this is end of bearish trend. BTC just made bullish engulfing pattern and big probability the price will to go higher soon.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

It's irritating to see people saying that after a 20% crash (which happened a week ago or so), that 1 or 2% daily recoveries is a good sign for the market. It's not.

It's fine. It's your own assumption after all.

But didn't you know that a small increase of recovery coming from a crash is a good indicator that it battling the established bottom? Meaning we can see the support around that price level therefore we can make up some adjustments on our strategy. 1% 2% etc. whatever it is, someone is buying around the price level.

Because that kind of price movement is usual then it's obvious that you will see statement like that. If you will not adjust then your irritation will continues....

Or that could be just someone buying and after that everything sets back to where it was. If really want to see the market recoveries then look at the yesterdays graph where the crypto currencies literally mooned to 10% hike and thats the real recovery. Just 1-2% hikes are not really recoveries and I agree on the OP completely.  I dont see any significance of someone buying that much and just showing up little price rise. That might excite some people but whats the use if the prices are again gonna go back as there are more sell walls created in such times.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:44:58 AM

If it isn't then why did bitcoin reached 20k us dollars? I mean, it suffered a lot of crashes and look at it. It's still standing still for investment and more people to trust this coin.
Could not agree any more. Despite so many crashes in the previous years, it always recovered it value in the market. One of the BTM innovators had a huge loss in 2013 and he was ranked as a Bitcoin billionaire in 2017. This is a market game which still has been attracting so many people to put in their money. So it does not mater how many you earn as long as you are earning. The long term will take care of the maximization of the profits.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

Actually all crash can be recovered once the compay perform a better actions from this and many people have been supported the services they offeere in the public or the world trade market
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

Could not agree any more. Despite so many crashes in the previous years, it always recovered it value in the market.
Recovering value has a different concept in different people's eyes. In some the total market capitalization is more important than just a price rise. In my opinion a sharp market rise is going to be followed up with a sharp drop as well.

One of the BTM innovators had a huge loss in 2013 and he was ranked as a Bitcoin billionaire in 2017.
Would suggest people to stop listening to any such news because most of them are just paid/biased/FUD news - a real investor would never reveal their investments to others.

This is a market game which still has been attracting so many people to put in their money. So it does not mater how many you earn as long as you are earning.The long term will take care of the maximization of the profits.
Not exactly. Unless you can realize that profit, either by selling or liquidating the bitcoin into other modes of transfer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

It's irritating to see people saying that after a 20% crash (which happened a week ago or so), that 1 or 2% daily recoveries is a good sign for the market. It's not.
Some people are just trying to spread a positive sentiment rather than a pessimistic point of view. Daily recoveries, no matter how small they are, are always welcomed in a market surrounded by a bearish sentiment. Sure, they won't trigger a bull market nor the price is gonna moon, but they can help shift the overall sentiment little by little. Also, the majority of people likes to see green candles, and given how this is a market driven by emotion, these positive numbers could help stop any further dumps from panic sellers/weak hands as they begin to see small recoveries.

Well said, it is absolutely True. Even if there is a small recovery, it is good for the market to grow better. Initially, when I started my trading, I had some amount of Bitcoin and because of the panic selling I sold the whole currency and I was in a total loss. As soon as I understand the market, I am doing better for 8 months now.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:18:42 PM

Crashes are common and I think people are not able to recognize the crash recovery price movement and nor they are able to trade them if they predict it somehow. Well, it is not a good sign for the market but yes It is better that you first learn the strategies and then apply them to practice so that you gain some profits trading those patterns and i am sure it will take some time for you to identify the crash recovery price swing and bullish trend swing and once you mastered the art of prediction then you can easily find them and trade them.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
PandoraTV

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:35:11 PM

Are you just going off of the premise that huge red candles recovering slowly is just painting bear flags that lead to another fall?  The problem is nothing is acting normal.  These bart candle patterns are just signs of manipulation of large holders counter trading the masses and pushing through everyone's stops on margin.  It seems more reasonable at this point to predict the exact opposite of what is supposed to happen as the newfound result. 

Back to your point though people are definitely trying to create a positive vibe and sort of wishing well it into existence because they want the bleeding to stop.  In reality though we're definitely in a "dumb zone" of trading where Bitcoin has to decide whether its gonna break over 6800 and start working on the 7200 resistance or if we're going to go down and test 5k (or 4.5k).  I do believe we are nearing an end simply because things are behaving very strangely.. and I'm getting the sense that someone knows something behind the scenes and there is one last accumulation run before the big blast off (but I'm also ready for the bearish pessimistic case that maybe we go and retest 4.5k first and enter a long consolidation period).

There's just not enough information and there are mixed signals no matter how you break it down.  I think everyone should just wait for bitcoin (or its manipulators) to decide, and in the meantime don't be taking too many alt positions until we know for sure a cycle is gonna get started up and for sure don't be trading on margin (Bots are sniffing out your stop  information, and will take you out of the game in a one minute candle).

Trade safe guys and be patient, don't look for what isn't there like OP says.  Bulls are coming in due time.

Yes, there's a lot, a lot of wishful thinking in this forum, debased from any technical analysis. My personal feeling is that this consolidation phase will last some time more, the whales need time to buy back all the BTCs which they have dumped in these months...
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:41:23 PM

Then dont mind them.
It is their opinion and if it is a good thing then why not just take it.
Is this FUD or are you in one telegram group which speculates the market? If that is the reason then get out of there. Simple as that.
I love how they take it as a good sign. It means they are still optimistic with the crypto market instead of wasting time making FUD and other foolish predictions.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

Well said, it is absolutely True. Even if there is a small recovery, it is good for the market to grow better.
It is also the point where people make the major mistakes of selling a huge chunk. It causes a rebound drop in price much greater in proportion than the small rise. This leads to panic selling and the price continues to drop even more.

Initially, when I started my trading, I had some amount of Bitcoin and because of the panic selling I sold the whole currency and I was in a total loss. As soon as I understand the market, I am doing better for 8 months now.
You have to sell to realize a profit. Now when to sell is more important along with what to sell. For a long term advice on bitcoin, I would suggest 1-2 year with a stop loss target of 20-30% of buying price. Again due to fluctuations it might not arrive but its the best you can do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

This time for the coin to rise again and to the moon is impossible, I think it will be very difficult for us, so I believe the market will grow again in the next year.
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

Actually all crash can be recovered once the compay perform a better actions from this and many people have been supported the services they offeere in the public or the world trade market
Yeah you are right if the price reaches to $20000, it will not be moon for the price but it will recover its previous highest price. The moon will start from that point. It will take long time and only cool people can wait till that time. I have also invested for long term and will wait till the price reach to $25000.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

This time for the coin to rise again and to the moon is impossible, I think it will be very difficult for us, so I believe the market will grow again in the next year.
Just yesterday there has been a price rise from 6800 to 7400$. If you were wise you would have taken advantage of this opportunity to buy some bitcoins at the low and then sell at 7400$. I am expecting a drop to happen at 7500$ if some people start selling too much, or if everything goes nicely then we might see 8k USD very soon this weekend.

Yeah you are right if the price reaches to $20000, it will not be moon for the price but it will recover its previous highest price. The moon will start from that point. It will take long time and only cool people can wait till that time. I have also invested for long term and will wait till the price reach to $25000.
LOL 25k wont happen anytime this year. Maximum we can dream of is 20K touching again but it wont sustain much long.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

if the price reaches to $20000, it will not be moon for the price but it will recover its previous highest price. The moon will start from that point. It will take long time and only cool people can wait till that time. I have also invested for long term and will wait till the price reach to $25000.
You may find your party soon. I am also expecting a new ATH within this year that may be your target or beyond that also. But most people here are not understanding the nature of bitcoin markets. We were in a bear trend and all these things are normal and the same way most times we get to see some corrections during an uptrend is also something that should be expected. Yes, I am denoting the overall uptrend of entire bitcoin market in long run. Nothing is new and it happens in every other market. When there is a full recovery, we will get to know but rather than call these flags recovery, it is just some little bit of correction during the downtrend and nothing new about it. Crashes and recoveries are just the nature of market behavior and we cannot be relax about them as they may happen at any time and in random manner too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

A good prediction, after the crash the price of crypto currency will try to change the trend or at least increase in a few days. And this is happening now, bitcoin prices grew a few percent after crashes a few days ago and now signal up will still continue. If you look at price movements now, I just believe bitcoin prices will touch $ 10,000 in August, we can see that later.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

A good prediction, after the crash the price of crypto currency will try to change the trend or at least increase in a few days. And this is happening now, bitcoin prices grew a few percent after crashes a few days ago and now signal up will still continue. If you look at price movements now, I just believe bitcoin prices will touch $ 10,000 in August, we can see that later.

It may even touch 10k before August, no one can say for sure. But August is the safer bet because of the bitcoin ETF happening we might see people stocking up on bitcoin before it and then a dump after a few days. This is not a healthy growth of price though. The market is swelling with money coming in from young blood who are naive about the rise and fall cycle of bitcoin hence expect some bloodshed market by next week.

My suggestion would be to hold at the moment. Buying is no longer feasible at this price, though you can do so if you want it badly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

yeah i think so, market down 20% then go up just for 1-10%we still lose our asset,that i mean im not recomend day trade,except if u are pro trader.
better buy and hold for 1 or 2 month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: