Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO, buy or not?  (Read 474 times)
vbscarred

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

Now a very good price to buy neo. I remember when I bought it, it was worth about right now. There was a good rise and a good fall to the same price. But I'm sure he'll shoot and show himself. In long term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

I am waiting for the next drop and will buy about 20-25 NEO which will generate about 3.5 GAS per year. When GAS will grow again I will have arround 150USD passive income only for holding NEO.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

i like what neo is done for since the beginning. they really hard workers and hope they achieve more in future.
ILLuzion

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

I have a lot of NEO. I think this coin will grow strongly this year, at least three times.For a long time I hold it.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

I am not sure sure neo will replace BTC or ETH but definitely NEO is the next option or Best option after ether and BTC i bough neow at the price of 100$ even i am holding that i am not having any plan to sell NEO in near future it is not only smart contract creation platform also giving devidend by holding neo in wallet or exchanges.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

NEO is chinese coin and it will be used mainly in China. China protects their own products/projects.

When China banned crypto, NEO was still being allowed here and also ICOs based on NEO are tolerated in China. Look at TheKey - chinese ICO which is going to cooperate with the chinese government.
PayneCharity

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

I believe NEO can be only alternative of the ethereum.
NEO will never replace ETH. Because NEO is not famous enough to do this. In my opinion, OMG is more famous than NEO. And we should invest in OMG
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

Of course they are compared. Not for nothing that the NEO is called the Chinese ETH. The future of the NEO crypto currency will depend only on the Chinese government, how they will support it.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

NEO is a potential coin, and we should invest in NEO. But I advise you not to invest 100% of NEO's assets. Because most pennies are affected by Bitcoin prices. You should invest 50% for NEO, 50% for BTC
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

This is great time to buy NEO or you will miss the ride to the moon. Traction of NEO platform is improving day by day and lot of new innovative projects are preferring NEO. Also there is airdrop of NNS is scheduled on 27th June. If you hold NEO in wallet of which you have private keys you will be eligible to receive free NNS token. For more information check this https://twitter.com/NeoNameService/status/1004903043836534784?s=19
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

I do not think that NEO will replace BTC or ETH but it is a trustworthy coin in my opinion. When the market goes well again, NEO will be one of the most valuable coins for me.
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

The NEO is back in December. Is this a good time to buy NEO?
Some strengths of NEO compared to ETH, BTC:
1. The reason why Ethereum and NEO are often compared is because NEO works in a similar way to Ethereum, which means that everything you can do on the ETH platform can be done on NEO.

However, it is worth that NEO is a newer electronic currency, so it has seen weakness in the Ethereum platform, and has tried to improve them.

2.NEO has developed its own consensus algorithm, faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum. Consent nodes use the dBFT algorithm to ensure the accuracy of transactions.

3.One feature that makes NEO really stand out from other competitors is the speed of the deal. currently NEO processing over 1,000 transactions per second.

However, The NEO team are confident that they will improving the peer network (p2p), the speed can be pushed up to 10,000 transactions per second. It is expected to reach 100,000 transactions per second by 2020.

Do you bellieve NEO will replace BTC,ETH in 2020?

I think no coin will be able to replace bitcoin, ETH probably but I don't believe in this, their blockchain has many problems and many analytics predict better future for ontology, not to NEO.
riksen

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

I myself would buy neo now. considering the price he has had on ath. neo in the neon wallet and receive gas. nice reward for keeping neo in the wallet.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Anonymous Transactions! ➢ New Roadmap ★
[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[https://privcy.eu/]✅[Privacy-enabled and Secure.]✅
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

if seen from the strength and superiority offered by NEO is not a bad choice to invest in NEO. moreover I know now some ICOs are in NEO network. and also the promise of the NEO team that wants to increase their network speed so that it can be assured that the NEO's quality is better than bitcoin or ethereum. good luck to invest!

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

NEO can't replace Bitcoin and Ethereum not denying the fact that NEO is good coin but not ready for that mantle to be the coin with the most cap at least not 5years to this time.
tina87

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

This is a very modern and constantly going system for which you can already predict a very successful future. At the moment this coin is included in the TOP-15. This shows a real close competition not only with the Etherium, but also with Bitcoin Smiley
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

1. The reason why Ethereum and NEO are often compared is because NEO works in a similar way to Ethereum, which means that everything you can do on the ETH platform can be done on NEO.

However, it is worth that NEO is a newer electronic currency, so it has seen weakness in the Ethereum platform, and has tried to improve them.

2.NEO has developed its own consensus algorithm, faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum. Consent nodes use the dBFT algorithm to ensure the accuracy of transactions.

3.One feature that makes NEO really stand out from other competitors is the speed of the deal. currently NEO processing over 1,000 transactions per second.

However, The NEO team are confident that they will improving the peer network (p2p), the speed can be pushed up to 10,000 transactions per second. It is expected to reach 100,000 transactions per second by 2020.

NEO is a good alternative to ETH platform, but right now there're so many platform coins and few of them are really good. I would suggest don't go all in on NEO, split it in atleast 3 coins. I am very bullish on POLY, take a look at it, chances are you'll like it too. Other coins are ICX, XLM, VEN, SUB - choose any 1 of them you like. Other area you can look for is anonymous coins, there's one new coin called PRiVCY, it's not doing any ICO and only airdropping it to the community members. In total they're doing total 20 airdrops. Have a look at it too.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

It is a potential platform in crypto market because most of the Altcoins are follow the NEO coin so definitely it is the best choice for long term investment. But my prediction is it will reach top 5 position in next year or 2020 because many investors are buying continuously and lot of positive feedbacks are comes in the project.

Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

NEO is a good alternative to ETH platform, but right now there're so many platform coins and few of them are really good. I would suggest don't go all in on NEO, split it in atleast 3 coins. I am very bullish on POLY, take a look at it, chances are you'll like it too. Other coins are ICX, XLM, VEN, SUB - choose any 1 of them you like. Other area you can look for is anonymous coins, there's one new coin called PRiVCY, it's not doing any ICO and only airdropping it to the community members. In total they're doing total 20 airdrops. Have a look at it too.
If you want to make money, it's a good time to buy NEO now. If you can and can do it, in addition I think it's hard to replace BTC and ETH, but the current ETH price is so low, so it's really worth buying.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

if you look at the advantages and strengths offered in the NEO compared to BTC or ETH, I think it's the right time to buy it. let alone some ICOs under the NEO network make the NEO get more support and will have a great future. let alone the professional team NEO promises to increase the speed of the network, this will make NEO more and more popular.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: