Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO, buy or not?  (Read 476 times)
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

I think buy, because the company of neo s still profitable to the investors but not same range that other company do and have but still it is helpful and useful in this kind of business and industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

Definitely buy.
China is the future and Neo is number one there.
And with the price right now, it looks like a very good investment.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

Cryptocurrency NEO expects systematic growth, although a number of experts consider it too centralized, but a large centralization is more important for large investors. Given that NEO is essentially the same as Ethereum, an environment for creating smart contracts, the price will grow along with the number of ICOS and successful projects implemented on NEO. At the same time, the value of $100 per coin, NEO buyers could see this year, but its growth was undermined by serious interventions of the Chinese authorities in their local crypto market. However, even these interventions did not prevent a number of projects (such as AdEx) from continuing to port their decisions to NEO. In General, the coin has good prospects, but the General recommendation to investors is to be more careful with the Chinese market, monitor the actions of Chinese regulators, which can " cut " the growth of the coin, and invest in it with the calculation for growth during the first half of 2018
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

Great product, but some are saying NEO is too centralized and connected to China. I tend to agree. Getting GAS is nice though.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
umer6161

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

Investing in NEO is a good idea. NEO is very promising, and you can receive passive income in the form of GAS, but this will be a small amount. The main thing was that there was blockchain better than the Ethereum or NEO.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

In recent time, NEO is getting acceptance to people just after the BTC and ETH. It has good team and favorable technology. So I do believe that it is highly propective to be explored by the traders in coming days.

When I invested in NEO I was sure that the altcoin would be growing. I do not see any growth now but I still think that this is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies. That is why I do not get rid of NEO.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

NEO is more established, has more solid updates, and more brand visibility worldwide now compared to what it was at the beginning of the year;

we should also mention more and more tokens are being listed on the NEO blockchain and some of them are really robust projects.

Therefore, it wouldn't be a surprise if NEO rises comfortably to make new all time highs soon.

cryptofeel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

The NEO Currency indeed proved itself a reputable currency since its launch on the market and this is a reason its price climbed, however, just like some cryptocurrencies at inception, the NEO virtual currency has poor scalability factor and it has also taken the heat that most crypto currencies have suffered from crashing from +$100 to about $35. the tendency for the bitcoin and other coins to fall is very probable so it is wise to wait until the price of currencies begin to rally.
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

NEO is great, aside the good points you listed, there is a chance the Chinese will give NEO some liberty to operate  in China  in the future. NEO is often regards as the Chinese Ethereum. And should the Chinese lift ban, it will spike in price
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

Off course NEO is green signal always. The NEO platform is also being used by many ICO founders these days and its gaining popularity day by day. I am pretty sure that time will come when NEO will be used as equally as ETH is getting used these days. Normal investors are also seeking the NEO investment and thus it makes sense that why NEO is keeping strong even when the fall of crypto is already here. Dont forget that NEO had been 3-4 times higher than the current rates. Thus, it has all the possibilities of getting spiked which is the only thing wanted by the investor. So be it.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

Neo is real extreme Blockchain plan which had been behavior extreme atop of the dawns. It’s a extreme invest in promptly as ETH is in due course. Buy or not is the dreg to be made by investor.
OTC2018

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

Neo is starting to recover now, really good times ahead for the coin. Glad I held on (and added to) my coins over the past few weeks it's going up from here!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

This is the right time to buy NEO becouse now NEO price is low compare with last two months and NEO is good potential coin hence have good future so buy now keep hold long term to get good profits
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

To me, NEO is one of the potential community-supported e-currencies. The technology is becoming stronger and more popular so NEO will be the penny chosen by investors. Neo's price is low, meaning buying NEO now and waiting to make a profit.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:14:12 AM

NEO is one of the potential coins in the future so it has NEO is a very good idea, now the price of all coins is low so this is a good time to buy NEO and keep it until the end of the year.
see the development of NEO that keeps on the pace of development will be very good by buying NEO. besides the level of profit NEO when the price is very high. so it would be great to have NEO and make it a very reliable long-term advantage going forward.
with the NEO being a pretty elevated Altcoin this is great with purchasing it. by buying is also able to improve its development for much better in the future. it would be great to buy it and support it for much more advanced development in the future.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

in my opinion, if it is difficult to replace BTC and ETH, but the current ETH price is very low, so it's really worth buying.
And also I really think NEO has a great future. This is the current low point so I feel this is the right time to invest in NEO coins.

Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:41:56 AM

NEO is a great buy now, not only its is so cheap now but also in the future ICO on NEO platform will be the next big thing as ETH has a big problem now about the congested on etherium network causing ICO to  paused or even fail because of super high fees.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:42:21 AM

NEO is one of the potential coins in the future so it has NEO is a very good idea, now the price of all coins is low so this is a good time to buy NEO and keep it until the end of the year.
see the development of NEO that keeps on the pace of development will be very good by buying NEO. besides the level of profit NEO when the price is very high. so it would be great to have NEO and make it a very reliable long-term advantage going forward.
NEO has been my favorite coin for a long time. I keep telling you a bit of money to buy the NEO and make it my useful coin to increase the profit I'm getting in the future. with its current development potential, I am sure it is very good to buy NEO for the future.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:42:29 AM

I think NEO has a lot of very boring potential that's flying under a lot of people's noses, and I mean that in the best way possible. While dapps and stuff like that are extremely cool, the fact that business is already being formed to help write smart contracts for companies makes me believe in the real, tangible value that NEO will hit the ground running within the very near future. That, and the fact that while everybody's talking about NEO and China, Da's excited about the European market, and I don't think that's been priced in at all yet.
Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:45:52 AM

I would suggest going all in but I would say the main pitch would be if you wanna be successful don't go where the puck is at, go where the puck will be. NEO is where the puck will be in 5-10 years. Tell them at least to research blockchain tech if they want to make significant gains in the next 10 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: