Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ExToke Fee Free Decentralized Ethereum Exchange!  (Read 2321 times)
blockchainben777
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

XTO is live on #ECEX EXCHANGE: https://ecex.exchange/portal/trading_erc20?m=ETH&t=XTO Happy trading guys!!!

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:41:14 AM

as many people support this project, there will be many interested investors and for success there will be no doubt, hopefully everything will go as planned.

jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

I read this from telegream:

Ben Vieriadmin
Guys the Token swap is now live. Please refresh your browser before you attempt the swap. Simply swap your XTO for XTE. For every 1 XTO you will receive 3 XTE. To do this click on the dividends tab and use the swap function here https://dex.extoke.com/?token=XTO  YOU DO NOT DEPOSIT XTO into the exchange. you login to the exchange and the swap goes directly to your wallet not to the exchange wallet!  Here is a simple video follow exactly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76KC94K5Gss

The dividend claim function will be available 1 December 2018. 100,000,000 XTE will be sent among XTE holders as rewards for holding our token. More on that to come!!! 

We are also excited to announce that on December 1 we are introducing XTE currency pairs on the exchange!!! All tokens will be traded against ETH and XTE!

We have 2 exciting announcements in the next coming days. Stay Tuned!!!

I not understand why we need swap token?
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

as many people support this project, there will be many interested investors and for success there will be no doubt, hopefully everything will go as planned.
we are all looking forward to that, I am sure with a lot of this support will make the team more enthusiastic and this project will be successful as we all hope that a great team will always give satisfactory results.
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

why i don't receive my all token of the project now and i am saying since 2 months that please give me my bounty payment but no team member of the project give me response and if those give me any response then he says that i will give you but till i donot see my paymnent....

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:04:57 AM

I read this from telegream:

Ben Vieriadmin
Guys the Token swap is now live. Please refresh your browser before you attempt the swap. Simply swap your XTO for XTE. For every 1 XTO you will receive 3 XTE. To do this click on the dividends tab and use the swap function here https://dex.extoke.com/?token=XTO  YOU DO NOT DEPOSIT XTO into the exchange. you login to the exchange and the swap goes directly to your wallet not to the exchange wallet!  Here is a simple video follow exactly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76KC94K5Gss

The dividend claim function will be available 1 December 2018. 100,000,000 XTE will be sent among XTE holders as rewards for holding our token. More on that to come!!! 

We are also excited to announce that on December 1 we are introducing XTE currency pairs on the exchange!!! All tokens will be traded against ETH and XTE!

We have 2 exciting announcements in the next coming days. Stay Tuned!!!

I not understand why we need swap token?

Well, that video doesn't work and after checking out the site... I have no clue on how it is done. There is nothing that says anything about a swap

In anycase, the original XTO token is ERC-20 so they should just create a new contract and do the swap automatically.

Feels kinda scammy to me.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:55:05 AM

we are all looking forward to that, I am sure with a lot of this support will make the team more enthusiastic and this project will be successful as we all hope that a great team will always give satisfactory results.
true, it's natural that everyone would be interested in the concept of this project "free trading fee". wow, it's amazing and will really help and facilitate trading if applied. This project will be a big success. good luck

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

true, it's natural that everyone would be interested in the concept of this project "free trading fee". wow, it's amazing and will really help and facilitate trading if applied. This project will be a big success. good luck
let's support this project, so that in the future it can be a success, too, if a great project has to fail for the future, especially the benefits provided by this project if it can be successful, and hope the team involved is always enthusiastic and provides more strategies for the project this can attract many participants and investors and this project can be successful.

bey85

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

Scam-scam 😂, look web suspended tele,twitter,fb deleted 😂
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

it seems like there are a lot of ico projects that have problems, especially with this project, and all need a definite explanation from the team about this.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

so annoying why now there are many scam projects even though they have already launched their products but there is no guarantee to success
even I have not had time to swap but they already scam first I am sure that karma is real and scammers like they will not get happiness in their lives
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

Anyone who has ever logged in to their Dex website using the Private Key of the Ethereum wallet, I think, should move all the tokens and ETHs to a new wallet, as they may already have your private key.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

so annoying why now there are many scam projects even though they have already launched their products but there is no guarantee to success
even I have not had time to swap but they already scam first I am sure that karma is real and scammers like they will not get happiness in their lives
How is that. I hope the project is not scam. I hope the team will dispel these thoughts .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: