Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Hashgard - No private placement, no public offering  (Read 287 times)
appraiser (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

Hashgard.com (AIRDROP) Official Global Launch

Hashgard is a distributed and trusted asset management protocol and the vertical public chain of the next-generation digital finance industry.
It will provide a one-stop blockchain solution for a wide range of financial services, empowering outstanding individuals such as fund managers,
product managers, traders, investment managers, and risk control managers to connect with each other on blockchain to create a variety of high-quality financial products.
At the same time, they can provide convenient, secure, and credible financial services for users around the world.

• Token Name: GARD (ERC20)

• ICO price: No private placement, no public offering, tokens can be obtained through airdrop and bounty

Quantity:  Share 200 million Gard reward pool + Invite friends for extra rewards

Website Airdrop:   - JOIN HERE

Scan the QR code in the poster or click   - HERE

Steps:

Scan the QR code
Register on Hashgard.com according to the guidelines
Get candy code upon completion of creating an account (ex. ZF1E7R). Let me know that you joined here.
Paste your candy code to the official Hashgard Telegram group. (http://t.me/hashgardeng)

THE EMAIL SERVER FOR VALIDATION CODE IS UNDER VERY HEAVY WORKLOAD RIGHT NOW!
PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE VALIDATION CODE!
IT DOES NOT END IN 60S, THE CODE WILL ALWAYS BE VALID EVEN IF IT ARRIVES IN YOUR EMAIL AFTER 5 MIN,
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR SPAM AND TRASH

Website Airdrop:   - JOIN HERE

neomortov

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

I think your site is not displayed correctly: http://joxi.ru/vAWJwW7C1BLqW2
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

I think your site is not displayed correctly: http://joxi.ru/vAWJwW7C1BLqW2
Everything works for me

I already registered in this project. It's very cool.
fridaydrink

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

from TG group

Thank you for participating in the first Hashgard.com registration airdrop. We understand that there were certain issues with registration in the beginning. We would like to express our gratitude for your patience and cooperation as the tech team did the necessary repairs. 
Over the last 24 hours, we have received an unexpected large number of registration from worldwide users. As of time of press, the system has had over 63,000 successful registrations. We also regret to announce that the 200 Million reward pool will soon be fulfilled at this rate. 180 millions of 200 million Gard tokens have been claimed. Please act fast before the airdrop finishes. Once the 200 million GARD has been fulfilled, the www.hashgard.com will still be open for registration and operation, however, there will be no more airdrop for new registrations. Please stay tuned to our official channels for future airdrop and bounty programs. 

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

I still can not believe that sales will not be - too bad that the tokens are allocated very little.

I think that they grow very rapidly and may consider the issue of increasing the number of Tokens
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Today Hashgard withdrawal started.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: