Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soviet Mining Marketing is a new kind of crypto economy!!!  (Read 289 times)
zgen1999 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

Soviet Mining Marketing is a unique tool for all owners of capacities with the algorithm SHA256 which increases profit from the production of crypto currency more than 4 times!

Also, the program of the Soviet Mining Marketing enables us to rent CAPACITY on our pool for the production of ussrcoin crypto currency and to receive a solid profit from mining, which will allow absolutely anyone to become a participant of a unique program.

Pass preliminary registration which will allow you to receive information about the start of the program "Soviet Mining Marketing" and about the upcoming ICO USSRCOIN.

https://ussrcoin.com/#Soviet_Mining_Marketing
https://ussrcoin.com
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WolfTronCoin

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

exchange to btc?HuhHuh
WolfTronCoin

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

what is your bitcointalk if you do not answer the questions and it seems they are playing with altcoin ....
nderosap

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

is this an ICO?? Huh
WolfTronCoin

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

where are my wallet addns do not sync Huh I do not know what they want bitcointalk if you do not answer the questions ... I await a response soon.
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

In Soviet Russia, Altcoins mine you comrade!
WolfTronCoin

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

nsummya thank you that if explained with your answer I knew the same ... with these explanations this altcoin does not go very far I liked that foce very high because I already the miner for 2 months but I'm sorry because more it seems or do not realize of altcoins or have lost interest
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: