Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1TH/s + MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING  (Read 8555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:43:25 PM

Kenshin you broke the miner your self,how hard is it to get it through to you?

I have ordered 2!! First one is OK. The second one arrived DOA!! I didn't even get it to hash. It was broken on arrival.

The first one, I have been playing around with it. The second I never had a chance, he sent me a dead miner!!

He agreed to refund or exchange it when I called him. Then he broke his promise!! Don't trust this Son of a B****

Are these 200Gh models?

Don't buy from this lying con man, look at this screenshot!! http://i62.tinypic.com/2q18cb5.jpg

Ninelives lied about me breaking my miner. But it isn't broken, you can check the screenshot's top right corner. He wanted to manipulate all of you, so he can keep lying to all of you. I am not a troll. I am an unhappy customer!!

He promised to refund me, because of how noisy these miners are. Then he broke his promise and refuse to refund me, even though he agreed on the phone.

He always pretend he is the good guy, and I am the bad.

Just check the screenshot of http://i62.tinypic.com/2q18cb5.jpg

He will not refund any of you if anything is wrong with the products he sell.

Kenshin nobody else is asking for a refund,only YOU,you want to know why.....
BECAUSE you broke the warrenty by modifying the machine,why do you not accept your own mistakes and move on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kenshin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:32:36 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 01:44:14 AM by Kenshin

I have ordered 2!! First one is OK. The second one arrived DOA!! I didn't even get it to hash. It was broken on arrival.

The first one, I have been playing around with it. The second I never had a chance, he sent me a dead miner!!

He agreed to refund or exchange it when I called him. Then he broke his promise!! Don't trust this Son of a B****

Are these 200Gh models?

Don't buy from this lying con man, look at this screenshot!! http://i62.tinypic.com/2q18cb5.jpg

Ninelives lied about me breaking my miner. But it isn't broken, you can check the screenshot's top right corner. He wanted to manipulate all of you, so he can keep lying to all of you. I am not a troll. I am an unhappy customer!!

He promised to refund me, because of how noisy these miners are. Then he broke his promise and refuse to refund me, even though he agreed on the phone.

BECAUSE you broke the warrenty by modifying the machine,why do you not accept your own mistakes and move on.

Why don't you understand, he told me I can get a refund, then broke his promise. He knew about the mod and was happy for me to do it!! Then he switched and say that I broke the warranty, when he gave me permission to do so!!

So also if you who have asked if you can upgrade the firmware, and he said yes. He is lying.

I asked him before I touched anything. He said I can change to fan to make the miner more quiet!! He told me to work on a custom firmware!!

He is a lying bastard.

So any of you who asked him before upgrading the firmware, also broke the warranty. Because I also asked before I touched anything.

Can't any of you understand, you are in the same situation as me. But I wanted a refund. If you ask for a replacement or anything, he will also switch on all of you!!

I will get my money back. I am just warning all of you!!

I already hire a company to take care of the money he owe me!! And he will have to pay me and that company!!
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:05:47 AM

Are these 200Gh models?

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
willids

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:55:19 AM

I have had a number of machines (all in good working order) from NineLives and do not pay until I pickup and make sure they are working.

NineLives has been happy with this, so I am happy to go the same way as normal and I would advise people to ignore Kenshin who has done nothing to help himself.

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
faxfan2002

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:58:32 AM

Interested, UK based so will probably want to see unit working on collection
willids

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:33:09 AM

Always works for me and he is happy to help

Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:42:30 AM

I have had a number of machines (all in good working order) from NineLives and do not pay until I pickup and make sure they are working.

NineLives has been happy with this, so I am happy to go the same way as normal and I would advise people to ignore Kenshin who has done nothing to help himself.

Are you so think in your head that you still help that assholle? Does he give you BJ when you go to his shop? Or you like it up your ass?  Roll Eyes

Just do a background check just what my staff have done on him. He has been lying about MiningHardware.co.uk is a Limited Company. When he is only trading as a sole trader!! He lied to us about this on this very first post in related to MiningHardware.co.uk.
faxfan2002

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:25:46 AM

Never ignored someone on a forum before, first time for everything I guess.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:04:11 AM

Why don't you understand, he told me I can get a refund, then broke his promise. He knew about the mod and was happy for me to do it!! Then he switched and say that I broke the warranty, when he gave me permission to do so!!

So also if you who have asked if you can upgrade the firmware, and he said yes. He is lying.

I asked him before I touched anything. He said I can change to fan to make the miner more quiet!! He told me to work on a custom firmware!!

He is a lying bastard.

So any of you who asked him before upgrading the firmware, also broke the warranty. Because I also asked before I touched anything.

Can't any of you understand, you are in the same situation as me. But I wanted a refund. If you ask for a replacement or anything, he will also switch on all of you!!

I already hire a company to take care of the money he owe me!! And he will have to pay me and that company!!

I thought you said it was DOA and it never worked, so how did you mod it/install a new firmware/change fans?
Kenshin

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:14:31 AM

Never ignored someone on a forum before, first time for everything I guess.

Don't tell me you are ignoring me too.  Sad
Kenshin

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:18:48 AM

He is a lying bastard.

I thought you said it was DOA and it never worked, so how did you mod it/install a new firmware/change fans?

I got 2 miners from this conman. The first one arrived working, second one arrived DOA.

Before I did any mod I asked Ninelives if it will void my warranty. He said since I told him before I do anything, everything will be under warranty.

So I told him, this miner is really loud. And my neighbors complaint about the noise. I asked him, can I change it to a better fan then the cheap OEM one. He said YES. So I went and got 2 new fans from a company especially for custom PC. He told me I can do it. Then he switched and said I have void my warranty. Don't trust this pork pie eating lying bastard.
Kenshin

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:19:39 AM

Always works for me and he is happy to help

He is happy to help to make you come?
Kenshin

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:23:14 AM

Are these 200Gh models?

Yes, I am a badass. And I am going to get my money back. I own a security company. And I got one of my team to deal with him.
NineLives (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 01:41:00 PM

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry for the delayed response.  Just got back from India.  Had to go out as an emergency for my other business.

I'm back in the UK and will respond to all asap.

PS.  Please ignore Kenshin if possible.  There's something wrong with the guy.  I mean mentally.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
Kenshin

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:21:25 PM

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry for the delayed response.  Just got back from India.  Had to go out as an emergency for my other business.

PS.  Please ignore Kenshin if possible.  There's something wrong with the guy.  I mean mentally.

Why are you lying? You are still in the UK. I got a team watching you. You are a lying bastard.
willids

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:08:06 AM

Hi guys,

Nice to see you back, was told you where away and would be back this week.

Skype - willidsbiz
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 06:53:17 PM

OK, we have 5x 1TH/s on there way.  3x sold.  Will order more once I get all these sold.  Will post back in 24 / 48hrs with an update.

btc-holding

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:38:57 PM

OK, we have 5x 1TH/s on there way.  3x sold.  Will order more once I get all these sold.  Will post back in 24 / 48hrs with an update.

Been 4 days since the updated post and still nothing !!
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:21:21 PM

Hi Guys,,

An update and an opinion required.

It seems the 1TH/s is really not worth getting and production has been too late this round.  Calculating ROI and the current state of BTC means it will take more then 5 month + before profits are seen however;

Please state your opinion.  If you really want one, I will need a small deposit (£500) and shall have it in the UK within 3 days (estimated).

PM me if you want to proceed.

Alternate:  We are still working on 2TH/s.  No ETA.

clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:41:17 PM

so what happened here? any news? updates? still running the business?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: