Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1TH/s + MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING  (Read 8555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NineLives (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 09:42:59 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 11:30:08 PM by NineLives

UPDATE  17/03/2014

1TH - MH1000

K Guys this is how it is.

I will be getting limited stock in the UK.

If shipped from our UK stock or collection from store then its £2,600 including tax + shipping.

If you didn't preorder (the doors on mininghardware.co.uk will open tomorrow to place your order) for UK stock or you live outside the UK then you will need to pay VAT to DHL.  This will be shipped direct from our supplier.

I am still debating on how many units I need to get in the UK.  If orders are placed tomorrow, I will have a clear idea.

Technical Spec

Power Consumption: 1040W, 2x 650W PSU.
chip spec: 28nm
chip quantity: 40pcs
fan: 12cm*3
size: 48*31*35cm
weight: 21kg
noise: around 45db
cgminer: 3.9.0
chip cal: 25GHZ.

Please can you put forward your interest if you intend to place an order?

Thank you.

PS:  Newsletter will be on its way.

UPDATE  16/02/2014

Newsletter:  http://eepurl.com/OxSzv

UPDATE  05/02/2013

New Self Moderated thread open due to popular demand.

A user called 'Kenshin' is trolling with abuse due to him breaking his own miner then trying to claim on the warranty after he advertised how he broke it and quite simply, very very annoying to all members.

Here is the old thread as reference:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370260

UPDATE  12/01/2014

Newsletter:  http://eepurl.com/MeUNb

UPDATE  08/01/2013

Newsletter:   http://eepurl.com/L2o_T

UPDATE  20/12/2013

This is a very quick rushed demo video of the MH200 bitcoin miner from MiningHardware.co.uk

http://youtu.be/YrkcSMW2gJ4

Here shows the delivery speeds.

UPDATE  20/12/2013

Hi guys,

Website is now live Smiley

UPDATE  19/12/13

We are on a winner.  All bugs seem to have been fixed on our website and we are ready to launch.
I'm going to get some sleep and open the doors to the website @ 13:00 GMT on the 20th of December.

Thank you for your patience.  Good night / morning.

UPDATE  18/12/2013

Hi guys.  Looks like our online store has a few bugs that need fixing Sad  The total calculation in a shopping cart is bugging out and needs time to fix.  I will post back once this has been resolved.  Thank you.

UPDATE  18/12/2013

We are awaiting some more confirmation on pricing as BTC has dropped.  We may have great news and maybe able to secure these units allot cheaper.

Online store opening is delayed for a rew more hours.

UPDATE  18/12/2013

Website launch is on schedule.   18th December @ 8pm GMT

UPDATE  17/12/2013

LiteCoins (LTC) will also be accepted.
What other crypto currency should we accept?

UPDATE  16/12/2013

Newsletter  (Know when the site is launched etc):  HERE
http://eepurl.com/KSUkL

OK.  Here is a quick update and I need feedback from our serious miners.

After a long meeting with our accountants and my partner oversea's, this business will be setup abroad and the retail shop will be the potentially collection depot and customer support center.

UK Customer
1st the bad news:  If you choose to collect at the store, there WILL be import tax added to the product.  This is 20% VAT of the miner value.  This is British law and we do not want to entertain or encourage avoiding this.  Please remember, ANY miner you order from any company has to pay import tax / VAT.  You do have the option of ordering online, but the same rule applies.

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:  The above does NOT apply to you.  You will be liable to pay whatever tax your country charges, if any.

2nd bad news:  We have no idea at this early stage on how many Brits are serious about buying this miner and how many we need to secure from our supplier (before his fat greedy ass increases the price again)..  and so, the orders for collection at the store will be extremely limited (5 to 10 units maybe, not sure yet). This also means a cash deposit maybe required to secure your miner once they come in.

THE GOOD NEWS:

PRICE:  As an introduction price (and this WILL GO UP in the new year):

120Gh/s   £1,700
200Gh/s   £2,800
200Gh/s   £1,700

Payments accepted Bitcoin & Cash only.
Web-store will be open on the 18th of December @ 8pm GMT for a shipping guarantee of 2 / 3 weeks or your coins back.  The aim however is around 10 days but Christmas break is fast approaching and I don't think that is possible.  Ofcourse, we want to get this miner to you as fast as possible.  If your impressed with the delivery times, you will order again and tell another 10 people.  That's our goal.  Max stock of 200Gh/s (22) and 120Gh/s (14) units ONLY for now.

http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

PLEASE REMEMBER, we are a LTD company trading in the UK with contact numbers. We want to be one of the first retail store in the UK to offer miners quick and continue providing a good service.
PS.  I will be sending a newsletter to the subscribers in 1 hour.

UPDATE  16/12/2013

Technical Info for the 200GH/s
Overclock Estimate:  220GH/s - 240GH/s +/- 10%
CASE SIZE: 43.5*44.1*16.2cm
NET WEIGHT: 14.0kg
GROSS WEIGHT: 15.5kg
POWE CONSUM: 850W - 1200W

AVALON 2nd Gen 55NM CHIPS
QUANTITY: 196pcs /4 Modules
CAL SPEED: 1.0G - 1.6G

Typical: 1.2-1.4 GH/s at a standard 0.9V, with 2.05W pre GHs.
Low Power : 1 GH/s at 0.8V with 1.5W pre GHs.
Turbo: 1.5-1.6 GH/s at 1.0V with 2.5W pre GHs.

UPDATE  15/12/2013

Newsletter  (Know when the site is launched etc):  HERE
Some pictures:  HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORLD WIDE SHIPPING

Hi guys..

A new online UK shop is opening with the opportunity to buy miners starting @ 200Gh/s and a delivery aim of 2 to three weeks (NOT TWO or THREE MONTHS!!!).

http://www.mininghardware.co.uk
Launch:  Estimated 21st December 2013

There will be contact numbers available and collection from the retail shop in Lancashire UK.  Shipping worldwide will also be available.

Prices are NOT concrete but will be around £2,600 to £3,200 (ESTIMATED!!!) for the 200Gh/s.  Faster miners are in development.

I am a part business owner and it will be my responsibility to offer help and support to the best of my ability.
This is NOT manufactured in the UK and the first model is based on the 'Avalon ASIC Chip'.

I ordered some HASHFAST BabyJet miners a while ago and yep, delays after delays....  I'm sick of being a mug with suppliers and their fake promises and so, I start this venture hoping to offer miners with a TRUE delivery window and not sit on them and mine (like most suppliers do no doubt).  This new business model is based on 'NOT HAVING TO FRIGIN WAIT'.  Estimated 2 or 3 weeks.  When ordered, you will get a delivery date or a refund.

More information will be available soon.

UPADTE:

Please keep in mind that they may turn on and off as testing continues:

https://ghash.io/ro.html
Username:  iEKOS
Password:  1234567890

Units can also be overclocked and yet to be tested. Currently running at standard clock speeds.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:11:15 AM

Update on the firmware posted on the previous thread,  it's being 3 days running,  no lock-ups (last firmware I would of had reboot it by now)  and it's running perfect and is currently Hashing away as we speak.
willids

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:44:26 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 10:59:25 AM by willids

UPDATE

All 3 machines are running fine and dandy at the moment.

Had to upgrade my home network hubs the old ones where only 85Gig (had them 4-5 years, so time for upgrade) upgraded them to 600Gig and they are running smoother then a babies bottom.

Keep in touch about the next machines either 800's or the 1Th's

Thanks NineLives for the help.

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:10:56 AM

Update on the firmware posted on the previous thread,  it's being 3 days running,  no lock-ups (last firmware I would of had reboot it by now)  and it's running perfect and is currently Hashing away as we speak.

Excellent news.

Please can you PM me this version so I can investigate.  I think WillD had a link right?

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:11:36 AM

UPDATE

All 3 machines are running fine and dandy at the moment.

Had to upgrade my home network hubs the old ones where only 85Gig (had them 4-5 years, so time for upgrade) upgraded them to 600Gig and they are running smoother then a babies bottom.

Keep in touch about the next machines either 800's or the 1Th's

Thanks NineLives for the help.

Awaiting Chinese New Year to finish.  Should have great prices to (I hope).

willids

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:13:21 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 10:23:35 AM by willids

DOWNLOAD CGMINER UPGRADE TO LATEST VERSION (3.9.0) AT THIS LINK

http://downloads.canaan-creative.com/software/avalon/20131229/

THEN DOWNLOAD

openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin

EDITED
PLEASE READ MORE POST'S BELOW.

Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:17:05 AM

THEN DOWNLOAD

TO ALL CUSTOMERS

Disclaimer:

DO not use this firmware untill you have got written instruction from Mining Hardware (ME).

Your miner may not have a firmware issue.  By upgrading your firmware, you may make more of a mess.

This firmware has no warranty and is on your own risk.

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 01:22:04 PM

Thanks Kenshin, your keeping my link at the top Smiley  Ahahahahaha

Kenshin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:16:46 PM

THEN DOWNLOAD

TO ALL CUSTOMERS

Disclaimer:

DO not use this firmware untill you have got written instruction from Mining Hardware (ME).

Your miner may not have a firmware issue.  By upgrading your firmware, you may make more of a mess.

Another word this will void your warranty. If anything wrong with your miner. They will blame you are using this firmware so that is why it is broken.
willids

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:30:35 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 05:08:58 PM by willids

THEN DOWNLOAD

TO ALL CUSTOMERS

Disclaimer:

Your miner may not have a firmware issue.  By upgrading your firmware, you may make more of a mess.

Just to confirm this, I have 3 machines each of them running different versions of the firmware at the moment:-

cgminer 3.4.3, cgminer 3.8.3, cgminer 3.9.0

Upgraded one to check firmware was fine and had no problems with the others which have not been touched/upgraded.

If it ain't broke don't fix it (in other words if it is running fine DON'T upgrade).

EDITED
The newer version fixes a couple of bugs which where found in some of the older versions, but as mentioned get confirmation first as it may not be a firmware issue.

Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:39:22 PM

THEN DOWNLOAD

TO ALL CUSTOMERS

Disclaimer:

Just to confirm this, I have 3 machines each of them running different versions of the firmware at the moment:-

cgminer 3.4.3, cgminer 3.8.3, cgminer 3.9.0

Upgraded one to check firmware was fine and had no problems with the others which have not been touched/upgraded.

If it ain't broke don't fix it (in other words if it is running fine DON'T upgrade).

You upgrade your firmware you void your warranty. I told you this already. He just confirmed it.
GeorgeA

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:51:19 PM

Surely the firmware is the openwrt file,  cgminer is the mining application.
So updating cgminer can hardly void the warranty?
willids

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:57:30 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 09:08:49 AM by willids

Surely the firmware is the openwrt file,  cgminer is the mining application.
So updating cgminer can hardly void the warranty?

It is that some people have altered some firmware and installing custom firmware, this can (not all the time) cause problems.

So before upgrading anything it is best to get confirmation first from the correct people.

All this came about because a user called Kenshin (I have him on block, so do not know what he is saying) tried to sell his custom firmware after doing major alterations on his machines (replacing fans etc), then when they would not work he has tried to slander and continued to try to give MiningHardware a bad name.

Please ignore everything Kenshin post's as it is wrong and he knows it that is why he altered/deleted his posts about what he had done to his units.

As with any product when purchased, if you alter it in anyway it may void the warranty, so best to check first that the link (firmware) are alright to use. Wink

Skype - willidsbiz
willids

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:27:49 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 11:10:34 AM by willids

Thanks for the PM Kenshin but my name is not Dick.

Hope you have a nice day. Oh and just to let you know reported you again !!
(and still on block/ignore)

I have also reported you for leaving false feedback (after been told by a customer about it) when I have had no dealing with you whilst selling items on this forum or any other forum.

EDITED
I am in no way connected to Ninelives other then been a customer of MiningHardware.co.uk, and I live no where near Ninelives.

Hence why I have the link in my signature because I live in or near Hull which is about 2hrs 30mins drive away from NineLives.

Skype - willidsbiz
martins

Activity: 140

Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 02:20:55 AM

Hello NineLives, i think i had talked to you via facebook, i want to know what the price will be for the 200ghs miner at 22 March and after it because at this date we're about to see many miners over 1THs and more... need to know soo we can keep in touch till i travel to Portugal as i said to you.

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:54:18 AM

Hello NineLives, i think i had talked to you via facebook, i want to know what the price will be for the 200ghs miner at 22 March and after it because at this date we're about to see many miners over 1THs and more... need to know soo we can keep in touch till i travel to Portugal as i said to you.

Hey.

By March I'm hoping we will have something better in place.  Please keep an eye on thus forum.  See you soon.

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 05:18:24 PM

UPDATE  16/02/2013

Newsletter:  http://eepurl.com/OxSzv

clarkey2013

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:08:10 PM

any specs available? chips used etc?
cookiemonsterwhat

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:55:39 PM

Do guys have a official re-seller in the USA market? or plan to?

If so, i`d like the link, so I can decide.

I just went half way reading, then stopped cause its too much.

Something about kenshin troll, breaking crap, then claiming bogus.
clarkey2013

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:10:34 PM

Do guys have a official re-seller in the USA market? or plan to?

If so, i`d like the link, so I can decide.

I just went half way reading, then stopped cause its too much.

Something about kenshin troll, breaking crap, then claiming bogus.

i dont think they do have a reseller in the USA, yeah quite laughable reading kenshins posts but all is quite with him for some reason lol
willids

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:26:48 PM

i dont think they do have a reseller in the USA, yeah quite laughable reading kenshins posts but all is quite with him for some reason lol

Finally and at last.

Skype - willidsbiz
clarkey2013

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:41:02 AM

Finally and at last.

made my day reading his posts lol, hes probably busy with other multi million pound projects

any more info on specs yet?
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 12:52:09 AM

Hi guys.

No specs yet.  Will certainly let you know as soon as possible.

willids

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:36:54 PM

Any more news yet on an updated miner?

Thanks

Skype - willidsbiz
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 06:44:18 PM

Thanks

Hey,

Not yet.  A sample is being delivered to my partner in one week.  Will post back.

willids

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:39:17 PM

Thanks

Hey,

Not yet.  A sample is being delivered to my partner in one week.  Will post back.

What size is it that your partner is due to get ?

Skype - willidsbiz
eddlow

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:44:37 AM

If I want to overclock my miner, do I have to increase the chip frequency in the Cgminer configuration?
willids

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:13:21 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 05:35:17 PM by willids

If I want to overclock my miner, do I have to increase the chip frequency in the Cgminer configuration?

yes but it  invalidates the warranty, you can overclock to change it to 1400 upwards

Skype - willidsbiz
Phreakerx

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:51:15 PM

Any specs yet?
clarkey2013

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:12:32 PM

well thats miner gone to a new home, be interesting to see whats next
eddlow

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:18:33 AM

If I set the chip frequency on 1400, I get 180GH/s. When > 1400, the GHs/s drop down Huh
willids

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:03:54 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 01:22:59 PM by willids

If I set the chip frequency on 1400, I get 180GH/s. When > 1400, the GHs/s drop down Huh

Best thing you can do then is contact the supplier, he is excellent at sorting issue's out.

Skype - willidsbiz
willids

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:23:40 PM

well thats miner gone to a new home, be interesting to see whats next

Yeh, I have 3 still running and waiting to see what is next. No point in getting rid until new ones are out.

Skype - willidsbiz
clarkey2013

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:29:25 PM

mine went and was replaced with 2 Antminers for the time being  Undecided
Kenshin

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:56:06 PM

Any specs yet?

He will not replied, because he is now in jail.
clarkey2013

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:58:22 PM

Any specs yet?

oh god! hes back LOL
Kenshin

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:59:48 PM

Any specs yet?

oh god! hes back LOL

He got done for fraud, as I said before. I am not a troll. I am an unhappy customer which reported to the police, that is why he is now locked up in jail.
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:43:08 PM

Any specs yet?

oh god! hes back LOL

He got done for fraud, as I said before. I am not a troll. I am an unhappy customer which reported to the police, that is why he is now locked up in jail.

Eh?  Who are you talking about?

Yes, I have internet access at 23:42 hrs in jail.  What a nob..

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:49:06 PM

Anyway, a quick update. 

1TH will be available @ £2,600 (Estimated) around the 18th of March.

I will send out a newsletter as soon as I get the exact spec in 24 / 48 hrs.

willids

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:44:59 AM

Anyway, a quick update. 

Sounds Good, cannot wait to get updated.

Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:03:39 AM

Any specs yet?

oh god! hes back LOL

How do you know if they haven't if you never went to jail you prick?
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 09:44:59 PM

Any specs yet?

oh god! hes back LOL

How do you know if they haven't if you never went to jail you prick?

I have no idea what you just said.

Thank you.

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 09:48:00 PM

Quick update:

MH1000

Please can you put forward your interest if you intend to place an order?

Thank you.

PS:  Newsletter will be on its way.

clarkey2013

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:17:30 PM

any discount for previous customers  Tongue
willids

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:02:50 AM

any discount also for getting more then 1 ?

Skype - willidsbiz
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:14:08 PM

Anyway, a quick update. 

Including VAT and delivery?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:36:34 PM

Lol.  I'm sorry but the profits on this round are quite low.  No can do..

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:37:05 PM

No multi discount just yet.  Its been hard enough getting a good deal.

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:37:42 PM

Anyway, a quick update. 

Does not include shipping to the UK.  UK stock will have VAT included.

willids

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:55:09 PM

No multi discount just yet.  Its been hard enough getting a good deal.

No harm in trying Wink

Skype - willidsbiz
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:20:57 PM

Anyway, a quick update. 

Can you clarify? Will the price be £2600 INCLUDING VAT or will it be £2600 PLUS VAT?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
willids

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:35:02 PM

Anyway, a quick update. 

Can you clarify? Will the price be £2600 INCLUDING VAT or will it be £2600 PLUS VAT?

Would like to know as well as I have already placed my order.

Skype - willidsbiz
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:41:46 PM

Anyway, a quick update. 

Would like to know as well as I have already placed my order.

You already paid? If so then what was the total price?

bilabonic

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:00:13 PM

Hi

Can you please confirm price/specs/ inc shipping and tax price to UK.

Thanks

BTC - 1Ayax24aAU8c1xwAakK94DVDkm4kbfZ8Ch
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 11:13:40 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 11:30:30 PM by NineLives

OK Guys this is how it is.

If shipped from our UK stock or collection from store then its £2,600 including tax + shipping.

If you didn't preorder (the doors on mininghardware.co.uk will open tomorrow to place your order) for UK stock or you live outside the UK then you will need to pay VAT to DHL.  This will be shipped direct from our supplier.

I am still debating on how many units I need to get in the UK.  If orders are placed tomorrow, I will have a clear idea.

Hope this helps.

willids

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:33:01 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 07:25:02 PM by willids

OK Guys this is how it is.

If you didn't preorder (the doors on mininghardware.co.uk will open tomorrow to place your order) for UK stock or you live outside the UK then you will need to pay VAT to DHL.  This will be shipped direct from our supplier.

I am still debating on how many units I need to get in the UK.  If orders are placed tomorrow, I will have a clear idea.

Hope this helps.

So it will be £2600 + VAT (UK 20%) + Shipping (What Price)?
(sorry if I sound thick)

Skype - willidsbiz
SVK

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:05:27 AM

Can you write it so that non English speakers can work it out please ?

VAT included
VAT not included

Exclusive of VAT
Inclusive of VAT

£2600 including TAX + shipping = hmmm I have to pay for shipping but including TAX means ?

Many thanks and good luck Smiley
jegersmart

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 10:28:39 AM

Let me know when you have them in stock in the UK, and then I can place an order. Otherwise this is a "pre-order" as usual...imho:)

J
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:12:08 AM

OK, To stop the confusion this is how we are planing to roll this out.

£2,600 including taxes (VAT).

Shipping is NOT included.
Store collection is free.

Customers outside of the UK will need to pay import duty.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:26:50 PM

Can i come to the store and pay on my debit card and collect?

willids

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:50:17 PM

I usually go to the store and do a bank transfer saves messing.

Skype - willidsbiz
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:56:37 PM

Hi, I sent some PM's and emails a few days ago, could you take a look and get back to me please?

Thanks

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:53:51 AM

Hi, I sent some PM's and emails a few days ago, could you take a look and get back to me please?

Thanks

Looking now

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:55:43 AM

Hi, its cash only and yes you can collect and pay.

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:56:17 AM

Quick Update

I am awaiting stock to arrive in the UK and there is a delay of around 5 days.  As soon as I have a tracking number, I will open the doors on mininghardware.co.uk to place your orders..

Please bare with me.

willids

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:01:16 AM

Quick Update

I am awaiting stock to arrive in the UK and there is a delay of around 5 days.  As soon as I have a tracking number, I will open the doors on mininghardware.co.uk to place your orders..

Please bare with me.

Thanks for the update and will see you when you get them in.

Skype - willidsbiz
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:26:40 AM

Please bare with me.

Shocked

Can we bear with you instead? Cheesy

Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:50:23 PM

Quick Update

Please bare with me.

That was 4 days ago, if you don't have a tracking number now I doubt its going to arrive tommorow. Wink

Kenshin

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:10:08 PM

Quick Update

I am awaiting stock to arrive in the UK and there is a delay of around 5 days.  As soon as I have a tracking number, I will open the doors on mininghardware.co.uk to place your orders..

Please bare with me.

That was 4 days ago, if you don't have a tracking number now I doubt its going to arrive tommorow. Wink

Why people still trust Ninelives?  Huh

He won't refund me when the miners are broken. If he is a trustworthy person. He would have refunded me. Because under consumer act, he fail to comply to the regulation. I have to take this person to court in a few months time.  Angry
Anddos

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:15:45 PM

Kenshin you broke the miner your self,how hard is it to get it through to you?

Kenshin

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:39:59 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 10:47:34 AM by Kenshin

I have ordered 2!! First one is OK. The second one arrived DOA!! I didn't even get it to hash. It was broken on arrival.

The first one, I have been playing around with it. The second I never had a chance, he sent me a dead miner!!

He agreed to refund or exchange it when I called him. Then he broke his promise!! Don't trust this Son of a B****
Kenshin

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:42:26 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 06:20:04 PM by Kenshin

It is not broken!! How hard is it for you lot to understand this. Ninelives is full of shit. He manipulated all of you about me.

Check my screenshot of the miner!! It is bloody still working!!

http://i62.tinypic.com/2q18cb5.jpg

Olly_K

Activity: 361

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:47:48 AM

possibly interested in one Smiley
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:58:14 PM

possibly interested in one Smiley

Might wanna read the thread first mate Smiley

BTW you ollly from chilledpc?

Olly_K

Activity: 361

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:12:55 PM

bit of a TL DR Smiley

and yes, yes I am Cheesy
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:48:01 PM

I have ordered 2!! First one is OK. The second one arrived DOA!! I didn't even get it to hash. It was broken on arrival.

The first one, I have been playing around with it. The second I never had a chance, he sent me a dead miner!!

He agreed to refund or exchange it when I called him. Then he broke his promise!! Don't trust this Son of a B****

Are these 200Gh models?

willids

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:02:56 PM

Are these 200Gh models?

Yes they where 200GH models and he (Kenshin, I have him on ignore so don't read what he says as it is BS) took them to bits (and stated so on the forum) then complained they would not work.

NineLives is waiting for a delivery (of 1Th's) then he will let us know when we can pick up from the shop.

Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:39:16 PM

Are these 200Gh models?

Don't buy from this lying con man, look at this screenshot!! http://i62.tinypic.com/2q18cb5.jpg

Ninelives lied about me breaking my miner. But it isn't broken, you can check the screenshot's top right corner. He wanted to manipulate all of you, so he can keep lying to all of you. I am not a troll. I am an unhappy customer!!

He promised to refund me, because of how noisy these miners are. Then he broke his promise and refuse to refund me, even though he agreed on the phone.

He always pretend he is the good guy, and I am the bad.

Just check the screenshot of http://i62.tinypic.com/2q18cb5.jpg

He will not refund any of you if anything is wrong with the products he sell.

Kenshin

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:45:46 PM

He also lied about MiningHardware.co.uk is a Limited Company.

My staff did a credit check on him. He is a Sole Trader not a Limited Company.

So why all of you still believe this lying pork pie eating bastard??

Do a credit check on him yourself. You will see that he is trading as a Sole Trader not a Limited Company.

Wake up to the truth.
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:47:22 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 10:43:08 PM by Biffa

bit of a TL DR Smiley

and yes, yes I am Cheesy

Summary for you:

Thanks

Hey,

Not yet.  A sample is being delivered to my partner in one week.  Will post back.

Anyway, a quick update.  

Quick Update

I am awaiting stock to arrive in the UK and there is a delay of around 5 days.  As soon as I have a tracking number, I will open the doors on mininghardware.co.uk to place your orders..

Please bare with me.

Everyone is excited, heck £2600 in stock in the UK, I've put my name down, but no way am I putting a satoshi down. Bitmain, yes, in stock shipping 1TH Chinese miners, maybe. But this one I'm playing slow with until I see at least a photo collection & videos of it and it hashing.

It is looking more and more dubious however. The About us page: http://www.mininghardware.co.uk/en/content/4-about-us talks about Tech Clinic LTD which is one of 4 dissolved companies by this guy Siraj Patel.

Company Name   Company Status   Position   Appointed   Resigned   Dissolved   
COMPUTER MOT CLINIC LIMITED   Company is dissolved   Company Secretary   16/07/2009   -   02/2011   
COMPUTER MOT CLINIC LIMITED   Company is dissolved   Director   16/07/2009   -   02/2011   
BUYINGTHINGS LIMITED   Company is dissolved   Director   03/01/2008   -   09/2009   
TECH CLINIC LTD   Company is dissolved   Director   18/06/2010   -   01/2013   
TECH CLINIC LIMITED   Active - Newly Incorporated   Director   12/02/2013   -   -   

More info here:
http://companycheck.co.uk/company/08398672/TECH-CLINIC-LIMITED/directors-shareholders
http://companycheck.co.uk/director/912681366
http://companycheck.co.uk/company/07289539/TECH-CLINIC-LTD/credit-risk#credit-score

None of which, of course, actually means anything, but it is the sort of due diligence every buyer should do before jumping into a pre-order.

Anddos

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:43:25 PM

Are these 200Gh models?

Don't buy from this lying con man, look at this screenshot!! http://i62.tinypic.com/2q18cb5.jpg

Ninelives lied about me breaking my miner. But it isn't broken, you can check the screenshot's top right corner. He wanted to manipulate all of you, so he can keep lying to all of you. I am not a troll. I am an unhappy customer!!

He promised to refund me, because of how noisy these miners are. Then he broke his promise and refuse to refund me, even though he agreed on the phone.

Kenshin nobody else is asking for a refund,only YOU,you want to know why.....
BECAUSE you broke the warrenty by modifying the machine,why do you not accept your own mistakes and move on.

Kenshin

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:32:36 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 01:44:14 AM by Kenshin

Are these 200Gh models?

BECAUSE you broke the warrenty by modifying the machine,why do you not accept your own mistakes and move on.

Why don't you understand, he told me I can get a refund, then broke his promise. He knew about the mod and was happy for me to do it!! Then he switched and say that I broke the warranty, when he gave me permission to do so!!

So also if you who have asked if you can upgrade the firmware, and he said yes. He is lying.

I asked him before I touched anything. He said I can change to fan to make the miner more quiet!! He told me to work on a custom firmware!!

He is a lying bastard.

So any of you who asked him before upgrading the firmware, also broke the warranty. Because I also asked before I touched anything.

Can't any of you understand, you are in the same situation as me. But I wanted a refund. If you ask for a replacement or anything, he will also switch on all of you!!

I will get my money back. I am just warning all of you!!

I already hire a company to take care of the money he owe me!! And he will have to pay me and that company!!
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:05:47 AM

Are these 200Gh models?

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
willids

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:55:19 AM

I have had a number of machines (all in good working order) from NineLives and do not pay until I pickup and make sure they are working.

NineLives has been happy with this, so I am happy to go the same way as normal and I would advise people to ignore Kenshin who has done nothing to help himself.

Skype - willidsbiz
faxfan2002

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:58:32 AM

Interested, UK based so will probably want to see unit working on collection
willids

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:33:09 AM

Always works for me and he is happy to help

Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:42:30 AM

I have had a number of machines (all in good working order) from NineLives and do not pay until I pickup and make sure they are working.

NineLives has been happy with this, so I am happy to go the same way as normal and I would advise people to ignore Kenshin who has done nothing to help himself.

Are you so think in your head that you still help that assholle? Does he give you BJ when you go to his shop? Or you like it up your ass?  Roll Eyes

Just do a background check just what my staff have done on him. He has been lying about MiningHardware.co.uk is a Limited Company. When he is only trading as a sole trader!! He lied to us about this on this very first post in related to MiningHardware.co.uk.
faxfan2002

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:25:46 AM

Never ignored someone on a forum before, first time for everything I guess.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:04:11 AM

Why don't you understand, he told me I can get a refund, then broke his promise. He knew about the mod and was happy for me to do it!! Then he switched and say that I broke the warranty, when he gave me permission to do so!!

So also if you who have asked if you can upgrade the firmware, and he said yes. He is lying.

I asked him before I touched anything. He said I can change to fan to make the miner more quiet!! He told me to work on a custom firmware!!

He is a lying bastard.

So any of you who asked him before upgrading the firmware, also broke the warranty. Because I also asked before I touched anything.

Can't any of you understand, you are in the same situation as me. But I wanted a refund. If you ask for a replacement or anything, he will also switch on all of you!!

I already hire a company to take care of the money he owe me!! And he will have to pay me and that company!!

I thought you said it was DOA and it never worked, so how did you mod it/install a new firmware/change fans?
Kenshin

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:14:31 AM

Never ignored someone on a forum before, first time for everything I guess.

Don't tell me you are ignoring me too.  Sad
Kenshin

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:18:48 AM

He is a lying bastard.

I thought you said it was DOA and it never worked, so how did you mod it/install a new firmware/change fans?

I got 2 miners from this conman. The first one arrived working, second one arrived DOA.

Before I did any mod I asked Ninelives if it will void my warranty. He said since I told him before I do anything, everything will be under warranty.

So I told him, this miner is really loud. And my neighbors complaint about the noise. I asked him, can I change it to a better fan then the cheap OEM one. He said YES. So I went and got 2 new fans from a company especially for custom PC. He told me I can do it. Then he switched and said I have void my warranty. Don't trust this pork pie eating lying bastard.
Kenshin

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:19:39 AM

Always works for me and he is happy to help

He is happy to help to make you come?
Kenshin

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:23:14 AM

Are these 200Gh models?

Yes, I am a badass. And I am going to get my money back. I own a security company. And I got one of my team to deal with him.
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 01:41:00 PM

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry for the delayed response.  Just got back from India.  Had to go out as an emergency for my other business.

I'm back in the UK and will respond to all asap.

PS.  Please ignore Kenshin if possible.  There's something wrong with the guy.  I mean mentally.

Kenshin

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:21:25 PM

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry for the delayed response.  Just got back from India.  Had to go out as an emergency for my other business.

PS.  Please ignore Kenshin if possible.  There's something wrong with the guy.  I mean mentally.

Why are you lying? You are still in the UK. I got a team watching you. You are a lying bastard.
willids

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:08:06 AM

Hi guys,

Nice to see you back, was told you where away and would be back this week.

Skype - willidsbiz
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 06:53:17 PM

OK, we have 5x 1TH/s on there way.  3x sold.  Will order more once I get all these sold.  Will post back in 24 / 48hrs with an update.

btc-holding

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:38:57 PM

OK, we have 5x 1TH/s on there way.  3x sold.  Will order more once I get all these sold.  Will post back in 24 / 48hrs with an update.

Been 4 days since the updated post and still nothing !!
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:21:21 PM

Hi Guys,,

An update and an opinion required.

It seems the 1TH/s is really not worth getting and production has been too late this round.  Calculating ROI and the current state of BTC means it will take more then 5 month + before profits are seen however;

Please state your opinion.  If you really want one, I will need a small deposit (£500) and shall have it in the UK within 3 days (estimated).

PM me if you want to proceed.

Alternate:  We are still working on 2TH/s.  No ETA.

clarkey2013

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:41:17 PM

so what happened here? any news? updates? still running the business?
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 04:38:47 PM

Still here dude.  Not gone anywhere.  Just watching and waiting.

Kenshin

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:48:44 PM

Still here dude.  Not gone anywhere.  Just watching and waiting.

I am waiting too. Only a few more weeks. You just wait.  Grin
dougg

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:54:09 PM

Is this a group buy?

Kenshin

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:21:18 AM