Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website with oracles, predictions of price movements and success tracking?  (Read 81 times)
someone111 (OP)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

I read this a lot.

some-coin is undervalued token this is still under the radar because of listing on low volume exchanges and I hope once it will get listed on big exchange than rally for this token will get started. After this price will start rise from my point of view this good pick at current price.

But for me, sorry, it's just noise. It's just an opinion. And with opinion it's like with assholes. Everyone has one.

It doesn't come with a time stamp. I can tell you "Bitcoin will pump/dump by 5%". If I don't tell you by when, my statement is so weak that it cannot be benchmarked. It's like telling you the beginning nineteenth century "there will be a stock market crash".

To add value I would need additional information:

Redirection expiration time stamp.; What's the track record of the poster? How many past predictions did the user do? How many of them turned out to be true or false?

If someone has a years long good track record, I would even pay for further predictions.

Is there aebsite with oracles, predictions of price movements and success tracking? Crypto or stock market. Both interesting.

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

Assuming there is such service, how much are you willing to pay for it? 🤔Well, the truth is that there is none like that. Your demand is too much– Oracle support, predictions of price movement and success tracking. There are experts who are so called technical analysts and their job is predicting the price of Bitcoin, but these people are not 100% perfect and they can’t tell the accurate price it’s going to. No one can predict the price of Bitcoin accurately. 100% to what it will be😐.
someone111 (OP)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

I don't even need accurate predictions.

Price of something will be higher or lower in 1 week or other time period? If someone had a a great success track record on it I would pay thousands for it.

There are also a lot crash prophets like "stock market will crash within next 2-3 years". But it's hard to keep track of the statement and to follow up in time to judge if the prediction was correct / false without such a service bringing order into the chaos.

-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: