Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN'S CURRENT ISSUE  (Read 921 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

In my views, bitcoin is legal to many countries adopting the use of bitcoin and perhaps illegal for countries that banned btc in such countreis. I think the only issue I would raise is that too much FUD and negativity has been pointing to bitcoin where I think could also affect the btc market and the whole crypto market and this contributes to the bearish market we are now currently experienced. People should not believe in FUD and negative news about bitcoin since these are just ways to degrade btc that could affect the market price value of btc.
Some countries have already legalize bitcoin in their country, while other are thinking about it, i think that a number of issues are there related to bitcoin, but i think that the main issue in current time is the transaction timing and the transaction fees, i think we need to resolve these two important issues if we want bitcoin to become more popular.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FosterEgan

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

Bitcoin is facing many issues right now and it is hard to deal every one of them. That's why as a community we need to help and support this innovation. And currently, the main issue that people are throwing to bitcoin is its legality. I personally think that bitcoin should be legal and should be recognize as a legit currency. What do you think will happen when the government finally recognize bitcoin?
I do agree that bitcoin is suffering from legality issues by the government and it is time the government should really accept the exchange medium because it is favoured by so many users. If we look at coins like PRG, ICX, lisk etc, they are working great and prg for example is dealing eith cannabis which has healed so many people.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

Bitcoin is facing many issues right now and it is hard to deal every one of them. That's why as a community we need to help and support this innovation. And currently, the main issue that people are throwing to bitcoin is its legality. I personally think that bitcoin should be legal and should be recognize as a legit currency. What do you think will happen when the government finally recognize bitcoin?
I think bitcoin should be made legal. Some countries have already legalized it which believe that their economy is benefited by it. Other countries still need to know its importance. Coins like TAU, ADA, POWR are working assiduously and they will definitely bring a change once accepted by the countries.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

No doubt, legality of the bitcoin is a hotly debated issue these days. When will bitcoin become legal, what will happen if bitcoin will become legal, blah...blahh... Now it is pretty much clear this current issue regarding bitcoin which was vague, years back, has been resolved at so many places now.

Legality of bitcoin has been accepted is now accepted in so many countries. And this welcoming acceptance by those countries has borne positive results only. Japan is a quintessential example for the same. I just hope all other countries also recognize the fact that how  important is it to accept bitcoin for the strengthening of the economy of their countries.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

I think the opposite will need to happen, bitcoin will first need to have a much higher demand and then only will government maybe make it legal. They wouldn't legalise it first without any pressure as bitcoin is kinda detrimental to them

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:55:26 PM

If the government will recognize bitcoin and legalize it, we can see a high increase of his value and a lot of people will start to use it, I mean new members, so the community will grow and automatically with this increase of people, bitcoin price will increase so much and we will pass this bad situation, I hope that the government will take this too seriously and rethink about that, because if think correctly about crypto, they will benefit from it so much in the long term.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

that's true, but the fact is some always make a bitcoin related ban. If the bitcoin is legal, I think the bitcoin value will be back to normal and the market will be picking up more new investors. but it is unfortunately still a dream only. whatever happens with bitcoin now or later, I'll stick with it!
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

more of countries accept the bitcoin currency and there is a line longer for legaliced it.but people are worried & heard different types of news.this is a main reason create problem now a days. l think & have hope bitcoin will  go up from the bucket of problems.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

Bitcoin doesn't need to be legalized, because it's decentralized and a store of value not money , money is different to Bitcoin in all manner , because money is control by government and depreciate in value cause of infinity in supply while Bitcoin has max supply that must be mine.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

Bitcoin is a digital, decentralized currency which is created by using modern technology. It is created just ten years ago. During this period it had to fight against different situation. After a long battle it has started to get its success. Now it is the world’s sixth currency. Most of the first world country has legalized the currency. Bitcoin ATM has been installed in many country and the number of ATM is around three thousand and two hundred. Many multi national company and E-commerce site has started to accept bitcoin. It has created many employment all over the world. I think this issues can be spread to increase the popularity and legalization of bitcoin. And it will be huge for us if all government legalize  the bitcoin.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

We all keep talking about this legalization almost every time. Is it really the issue? I haven’t heard of someone complaining about him/her being prevented from using bitcoin. I think we users are part of the problem. We hide and use it as if it’s a criminal activity. Let us feel free to make the public aware of bitcoin without any intimidation. Let’s be proud of it. Let’s use bitcoin to sponsor projects outside the crypto community. For instance bitcoin could have being a co-sponsor of the ongoing World Cup. These are the things that will make bitcoin well known and accepted by the entire public.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

It really doesn't matter on what we think. What matters is the thinking of the government and regulatory authorities and you can presume that they don't think very highly about bitcoin in any way. Legality was always an issue with bitcoin or any other major cryptos. It was always there, so I really don't think legality is the issue due to which the price is going down. There must be something else which we are not able to understand currently. Legality is obviously one of the ongoing issues, but still struggling to understand the rest of the story!

luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

basically btc was fully innovation for world which shatoshi made in 2009 based on this before btc price was high but in 2018 the price of btc get low so we should do something to improve this price and reputation and also make govt. know its benefits and I also support this issues.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

It's not really bitcoin's legality or regulation per se.

That is totally out of our control as a community, imo. The government will most likely regulate all the third party bitcoin service providers sooner or later, and the extent of these regulations, what they are etc. are most likely out of the control of bitcoin users alone. Plus, the effects of regulation or a country explicitly having bitcoin as "legal" instead of holding a neutral position is often exaggerated. Bitcoin is decentralized after all.

The major issue that I see is still not enough merchant adoption. Not enough merchants accept BTC at the moment, which is why a lot of people think that bitcoin is moving away from being a currency. I see this getting better with time, though.

Smiley
TomCarpenter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

How legit bitcoins are, is not as issue here that needs to be addressed, since the transactions can be traced with the aid of a good algorithm. The level of strictness varies from country to country. But still, a lot of companies are taking payments in the form of bitcoins, legal or not.
isabelland88

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

Yes bitcoin is currently having some issues like high withdrawal cost,low price etc. This things can be removed if the crypto lovers work dedictaedly to improve the condition. We will have to stop spreding FUDs and arouse positivity about bitcoin
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

Government recognition of bitcoin will go a long way to deal with the issue of legitimacy of bitcoin, because since the government is standing against bitcoin it can never be recognized as a legal entity, bitcoin will one day attain that height some days.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:19:46 PM

Now supporters should come from the countries that the price increase come. Otherwise, it seems to stay in this price range for a long time.
guppak

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

the issue of legality does not seem to matter to bitcoin. Why? Consider, countries with advanced economies have allowed bitcoins. For example US, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Netherlands, etc. Some require KYC for exchange developers.
If they have been able to set the user activity of bitcoin whether another country cannot?
So in my opinion, this legality issue has no effect on the traders' emotions. There are other issues we need to learn.
bungsoh

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

Bitcoin is facing many issues right now and it is hard to deal every one of them.
What are these "many" issues right now? slow network and expensive fees?

That's why as a community we need to help and support this innovation.
I agree on this but not all the people inside the community are going to help and there are people who are part of this great community are the ones who are giving FUD by questioning some problems that it shouldn't be an issue for bitcoin.

And currently, the main issue that people are throwing to bitcoin is its legality. I personally think that bitcoin should be legal and should be recognize as a legit currency.
I thought you're going to say fees and network but what about with legality? bitcoin is decentralized whether it gets legalized or not it will remain as it is.

What do you think will happen when the government finally recognize bitcoin?
Massive adoption and demand.

Yup. We know some time ago reported that there is a mysterious whale from Asia who did a massive adoption of bitcoin. I think this legality problem is not working to get Bitcoin into a deep sleep. The new FUD news will be increasingly being created to be adopted by the popes. The presence of these whales actually benefits small fish. Because market activity will continue to grow.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: