Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 02:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WANTED: Community Engagement Services / Chat & interact in an existing Telegram  (Read 113 times)
lizzylee (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

Hi everyone,

I am on the lookout for a group of people or if you have different Telegram accounts to chat and drive some conversations across Telegram groups. You are NOT the community manager, but you will only need to ask quality questions and engage in quality discussions. Smiley The main objective is to make the group appear more engaging.

This is a bit unconventional so please PM me if you provide this, along with your desired rates and how do you calculate your pay.

Please send me a Telegram message at @LizLeee

Thanks!
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

Hi everyone,

I am on the lookout for a group of people or if you have different Telegram accounts to chat and drive some conversations across Telegram groups. You are NOT the community manager, but you will only need to ask quality questions and engage in quality discussions. Smiley The main objective is to make the group appear more engaging.

This is a bit unconventional so please PM me if you provide this, along with your desired rates and how do you calculate your pay.

Please send me a Telegram message at @LizLeee

Thanks!

You are basically looking for what is called 'Growth Hacking' . I have pinged you , lets have a chat there . Awaiting your response .
almost09

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

I got 4 telegram accounts.. And im interested to troll your gc

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX:  (https://daox.org/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: