Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where track my ERC-20 tokens  (Read 468 times)
W2014 (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

Hello, I have a lot of ERC-20 tokens which are not listed on coinmarketcap but many of them are listed on IDEX, DDEX, EtherDelta or any other small exchange..
Do you know about some portfolio app where I only put my ethereum address and the app shows me each token value?
Thank you!

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

Use etherscan or ethplorer.io  put your public key and track your tokens
Ethplorer show price for some tokens

ZhukovM

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

Hello, I have a lot of ERC-20 tokens which are not listed on coinmarketcap but many of them are listed on IDEX, DDEX, EtherDelta or any other small exchange..
Do you know about some portfolio app where I only put my ethereum address and the app shows me each token value?
Thank you!
If I understand correctly, you would be well advised to use a MEW wallet for this purpose, which displays the value of each token at the moment and will be easy enough for you to evaluate your portfolio.
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

Thank you!
Yes download bituniverse on play store once installed click portfolio and put your ethereum address it will read all the token in your wallet and tell you the exchange they are listed whether centralized or decentralised.  Try it.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

I'm also interested, but I have not met such.  Many markers, of which I later learn that they are traded on stock exchanges.  Not enough time, track.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

Ethplorer is a good one, because there is also a graphic where you can see how many transactions there is made. This function is very usefull and shows everything on a clear way from every address. Therefore is Etherscan also a good one.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
swam1alyona

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

I've uploaded bituniverse to the Play Market for such a thing, everything seems to be showing how much it costs!  A useful app!
BigTerror87

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

Just use metamask, you can monitor all of your tokens their. I don't know if there's an app on it other web browser but in google chrome it is working perfectly. Anyway, does any of you heard about menlo.one? They're an ICO marketplace platform which allows cross-chain wallet the thing about them is that their wallet allows to convert ERC-20 token > EOS > Stellar and vice versa or you can use your coins to investment any upcoming ICO on their site.
W2014 (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

But etherscan shows only value of tokens which are already listed on coinmarketcap. I mean some portfolio app which shows price on IDEX or somewhere else (on small exchange).

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

I've uploaded bituniverse to the Play Market for such a thing, everything seems to be showing how much it costs!  A useful app!

Thank you for to attesting to the app. 
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

for many of them you can use etherscan or ethplorer https://ethplorer.io . you can use also coinmarketcap of deltabalances.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

Most of ERC tokens have not value. This tokens could be traded on EtherDelta, but they have not an real price due lack of liqudity. As far I know there are no any trackers for tokens without significant volume. Relax and wait when this token will be liquid.

terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

Idex is a good exchange IMO so what's on your mind if those ERC20 tokens you've got are "only" listed there?

Thank you!
Like what others said, only ethplorer or etherscan is what you can use to check those ERC20 tokens value on your wallet.
And coinmarketcap isn't the only website that you can use to track those tokens that you got, there are other similar/alternative websites like cryptocompare.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

In addition to etherscan, you can also use Delta balance to get a quick overview of the price of your ERC20 tokens :

https://deltabalances.github.io/

The web page also allows you to see for each token on which platform it is listed and you also have the total value of your adress expressed in  Dollars or Euros
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

In MEW, you need to add ERC-20 tokens if they are not in your wallet. The easiest way to go to the site is etherscan, enter the address of your wallet and display all the tokens that are on your wallet.
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

EthersCan usually shows every detail. I suggest you check him out. A website where you can fully explore all kinds of numerical data in depth. show you the information you want
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

Yes etherscan will help us to show all our token value if they got listed into any exchange but I don't think there is any separate available to enter our ethereum wallet address just to show our balances.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

Thank you!

Your wallet address, is it under myetherwallet? If it is you can go to mew and access your wallet address using yoyr private key or keystore file then you can see everything there, your eth and your tokens. Or you may go to ethplorer.io directly and check your erc20 tokens without the need for private key or utc.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

You can use telegram bot ETH token explorer, which determines its value at the wallet address. + track new arrivals of tokens on the wallet. Very convenient thing, which I always use. Etherscan is not needed.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

Even Etherscan shows up the price for quite a few tokens. But it's super limited though
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: