Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:55:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where track my ERC-20 tokens  (Read 466 times)
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

you can check the value of your erc20 tokens from etherscan searching for your ethereum wallet address. if i am not wrong it shows the price of the token on etherdelta exchange. if you want to check the value in other exchanges you can try to check from coinmarketcap one by one.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

Use etherscan or ethplorer.io  put your public key and track your tokens
Ethplorer show price for some tokens
Not all prices are shown in ethplorer.io. maybe op simply needs to wait for new tokens to be accepted in some exchanger, I wait for some tokens months to get listed on major exchangers, probably some will never be listed there. Eventually all of them can be found on coin market cap, waiting is only option, maybe someone will make some new app for new tokens, but no sign of something similar yet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Masha.G

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

The perfect variant to track tokens is ethplorer. It shows the amount of your eth in wallet and also shows how much tokens you have - and you can check their smart contract
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

Check the thread I created below. It composing of helpful information on how to check your ethereum wallet together with some trading tips. If you are a trader, investor or bounty hunter, this thread is for you. Normally, I used coinstat and blackfolio app to track the change of price of my altcoins. Don't forget to save this link as your reference.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3113022.0
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:55:18 PM

You can do it directly from the address scan, or I know a great bot in telegram which can tell you almost every change that you would have on your wallet. It is called Ether token Explorer
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

Hello, I have a lot of ERC-20 tokens which are not listed on coinmarketcap but many of them are listed on IDEX, DDEX, EtherDelta or any other small exchange..
Do you know about some portfolio app where I only put my ethereum address and the app shows me each token value?
Thank you!

Etherscan.io shows value of tokens listed on coinmarketcap,
ethplorer.io also does the same and even has value of few unlisted tokens.

But to find a portfolio app that has all values of tokens listed in exchanges, i believe you need a telegram bot to ease and help you with that
Its named ETH TOKEN EXPLORER on telegram and there are several more bots as well, it requires only your etherum address, and it gives value to every tokens listed on an exchange ( either centralised exchange or decentralised exchange)

Give it a try.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

Hello, I have a lot of ERC-20 tokens which are not listed on coinmarketcap but many of them are listed on IDEX, DDEX, EtherDelta or any other small exchange..
Do you know about some portfolio app where I only put my ethereum address and the app shows me each token value?
Thank you!
If a lot of your coin don't even listed on the coinmarketcap and if you are using portfolio apps and there will be some tokens will be appearing. This is due to a lot of your coin can't be identified by the app.
It may better to put your ethereum address through the ethereum explorer and then all of your coins will be appearing at the same time and you can see how many value for your wallet.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

I think you can track it when you put it in your wallet because the electronic wallets job is to hold all investments that you have since it was perfectly created for that purpose and for that reason.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

Use etherscan or ethplorer.io  put your public key and track your tokens
Ethplorer show price for some tokens

etherscan or ethplorer.io do not show the rate of the tokens that are added to the small or new crypto exchanges.

Now there is no perfect solution. It is necessary to create a document and most to track the price on crypto exchanges

megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:04:47 PM

to see all token erc20 in my opinion you can open the name forkdelta because there is a collection of all tokens erc20.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

Thank you!
If we do try to see the entire market we would really see that there are lots of erc20 based some of them do succeed but most of the times they do fail up and having a low price and yet those common places or decentralized exchangers are just a normal place for them to have seems people will definitely sell them out of their likings unlike on centralized exchangers which you would still need a listing.Non other portfolio app as of now ive been using but "portfolio" it doesnt list everything but it doesnt matter since i do deal out with important coins.

Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

in etherskan you can see all the coins, but the cost will not be at all, their price can only be seen on the EtherDelta exchange. but most likely your token will cost very cheaply.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

I suggest in etherscan or it could be in ethplorer as both of them I often use it for my erc-20 track. very useful whether there are incoming coins or not.
sasho1001

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

All erc-20 tokens can be tracked on https:ethersweep.com. After the scanning your wallet address also you have an option to convert them all to ETH.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

Thank you!

I am using BlockFolio on my cellphone, though some exchange or tokens are not there.
Still, it is a good app to watch your belongings. I do have BF and coinmarketcap on my phone.
Also you can check their telegram group for more updates and new exchanges.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

Best Portfolio app to track tokens is Delta, second is Blockfolio. Delta is usually more accurate comparatively, plus the Delta app is top notch. Free download, plus many tokens/coins to track. But if you want to know the worth of some tokens trading on DEX, use Deltabalances website.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Kawshies

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

I think etherscan and ethplorer just show a price that's already listed on the coinmarketcap. If you want to use small exchange like forkdelta or etherdelta u need to use smart contract your token and paste to the link forkdelta or etherdelta at the end of the url for example : /smartcontact(0x)-eth.
or you can use deltabalances, There you can pick out a token of what will be in check and there are some market as well.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

Still there is no app developed where you can track all of your token. You have to only use Etherscan or Ethplorer to track your coin. But, you can get the information of whether the particular token is listed or not by contacting on Telegram of the particular Token.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

Thank you!
You should try using Coinstats app on your smartphone. This is the best application for managing categories that I have used. You can manage tokens, key exchange pages. However, with some new tokens. It is best to test them with the tools people mentioned is Etherscan.
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

I think with etherscan you can check how many tokens you have but not the nominal price. for tokens registered in the coin market, it looks only nominal and we can also check it for the contract address
the contract address is useful for selling our dietherdelta tokens usually for dietherdelta sale and purchase requires a token contract that we will sell. .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: