Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LQ8] Liquid8 Decentralized P2P Multi-Functional Platform  (Read 1720 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Revolvere

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

A very complete platform for the financial industry, and makes it possible to store world assets on the blockchain, which I believe will be an alternative solution in the future.
Revolvere

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

Yes, there must be a new concept as a link between the world of digital economy.
But it still needs to be studied in more detail about the strategies to achieve these goals.
But good points for the team.

I think liquid8 will be a solution to bridge the gap between the real world and digital economy in the future with smart contracts that have been adjusted to the needs.
KirKa
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

A promising project. Your team does a lot of work to promote this technology. Very clear and interesting road map. I think the project will be crowned with success and will enter the market as something new, which has not happened yet. Therefore, I wish the development team only success in the future. I will be happy to watch this project and follow every news. I hope for a positive outcome as soon as possible.
I completely agree. I think the project will be successful and popular
KirKa
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

When will private sales end? How many tokens are sold? When will this information be available?
Revolvere

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

A new breakthrough that is run with simple services, which allows all novice and professional users to join together in a unique, sophisticated, and certainly safe platform.
MapleArmy

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:45:09 AM

I would rather start using the platform. Now there is a lack of something like that.
Revolvere

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:52:11 AM

Another smart contract is built to facilitate the digital economy in the future. And maybe it will be an alternative solution for p2p transactions.
alffredo

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:29:28 AM

a very great project, everything is well structured, hopefully many people will join this project, hopefully this project will be successful in the future.
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:02:03 AM

Liquid8 makes real world assets accessible and affordable to everyone, by utilizing the unique properties of Blockchain. The platform is building a gateway to connect startups, consumers and financial service providers, through a decentralized peer-to-peer ecosystem - and you can be part of the revolution.
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

Liquid8 makes real world assets accessible and affordable to everyone, by utilizing the unique properties of Blockchain. The platform is building a gateway to connect startups, consumers and financial service providers, through a decentralized peer-to-peer ecosystem - and you can be part of the revolution.

besides, this platform makes the tokenization process easy to use and accessible, both for experienced users and new ones and provides the benefits of Smart Contracts to eliminate the costs of intermediaries and inefficient administration.
MapleArmy

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

A very much anticipated project. In comparison with other similar projects, this, in my opinion, is the most promising.
lunar blazz

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

be a project that looks very real and promising, the team hopefully can work together to succeed this project easily, with success can be achieved, success in the future.

Revolvere

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:25:51 AM

Liquid8 connects trading parties at each location in an efficient, safe, transparent and fair environment, allowing transactions to be selected by users, with preferred payment methods.
KirKa
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

Very interesting project, I'm glad that I participate in it. I believe that this project will be very profitable
Revolvere

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

New innovations on blockchain with smart contracts that will be aimed at the tokenize of world assets and bring them in the digital world.
Revolvere

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:08:22 AM

A project that is trying to develop an Instant exchange protocol that allows price optimization with smart contract technology and liquidity access to centralized and decentralized exchanges for instant conversion between various crypto assets.
DOANNGUYENDUC

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:50:08 AM

The project is great. good luck
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

Assets tokenization is one of the most perspective business direction of a Blockchain technology implenetation to the real world and i'm happy to see such project on the scene.
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

Good team backed by a few Asian fintech firms with clear business vision give me a strong hope that project will be worked out well.
Revolvere

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:33:47 AM

Adding choices to the blockchain ecosystem in the future, and by digitizing it will be an alternative to asset accounting in the digital economy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: