Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 JULAY IS LAST DATE for withrawal in INDIA  (Read 241 times)
RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

I got the email from zebpay regarding withdrawal of INR from zebpay wallet.I called them for clarification,Then they told me that 15 July is last day for withdrawal as per the court order.So if you want to withdraw your investment,then you can remember this date.

After this day,till the further order of the court ,you cant withdraw your investment in INR.
djbabu

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

Hi All,

First they sold us bitcoing at 15 lac and now purchasing it back at 4.5 lakhs and blaming gov

and people think it will go 25000 k even if it go at that level Indians are not benefited

Thanks
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

I got the email from zebpay regarding withdrawal of INR from zebpay wallet.I called them for clarification,Then they told me that 15 July is last day for withdrawal as per the court order.So if you want to withdraw your investment,then you can remember this date.

After this day,till the further order of the court ,you cant withdraw your investment in INR.

In order to remind the people, they announced the date until the bank is operational, previously RBI mentioned we banned the banks without any verification, on July 15th RBI should answer the question to the people who raised the petition about the cryptocurrency ban. Everything we have to wait and see because my idea the case will extend further in order to get more clarity for court.
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

yes zepay will ban in india after july 15th i was got email from zepay so we all withdraw from money before july 15th and after there do not have any activities. 
https://support.zebpay.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001020209-What-if-Indian-government-bans-bitcoins-

dhavalnc

Activity: 51
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

Why there is no message from unocoin? Did RBI allowed them?
Punit kumar

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

All other exchanges are trying their best and writing to RBI that crypto is not a threat to Indian Economy and that they are doing everything in their power like proper KYC and all to avoid money laundering through crypto currency. No other exchange has sent any mail to other investors regarding the last date of withdrawal.
chetanvineeta

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

No but others are optimistic that maybe RBI will take back its decision and allow the banks to provide their services to crypto exchanges while zebpay just wants to make profit by buying the BTC at low price from their users. That's why only they had send mails to people.
dhavalnc

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

I see zebpay is offering 4 lakhs. 50k less than market price.
They also offer buy at this price of 4 lakhs. What if some buy at this price?
 As per experts btc may fall to $1350

Or or even lower

No but others are optimistic that maybe RBI will take back its decision and allow the banks to provide their services to crypto exchanges while zebpay just wants to make profit by buying the BTC at low price from their users. That's why only they had send mails to people.
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

I see zebpay is offering 4 lakhs. 50k less than market price.
They also offer buy at this price of 4 lakhs. What if some buy at this price?
 As per experts btc may fall to $1350

Nobody can expect the crypto market correctly. People were saying bitcoin will cross 100K $ and won't look back but that hasn't happened yet. Everything in crypto is a guess but the only difference is that some people make educated guess which as high chances of happening. As of now, I think this small bearish cycle is over and we'll start recovering in next few days. Stay Optimistic.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

No,there is no exchange , which is allowed for this.
But there is no warning coming from bank about this,So some exchanges are not sending any alert mail to their customers.
shonyishere

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

I think the Koinex exchange and their INR withdrawals will still work. because they have an overseas banking partner.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

Hi All,

First they sold us bitcoing at 15 lac and now purchasing it back at 4.5 lakhs and blaming gov

and people think it will go 25000 k even if it go at that level Indians are not benefited

Thanks

They sold at 15 lac because the demand was so much and even international prices where high. Also they never said any one to buy at that rate it was you who taught when it reached 15 lac it can even reach 20 lac and you bought it. So now you cannot blame anybody else for it.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:16:25 AM

It is still not clear, Zebpay played a big game or is genuinely concerned about its users, as reported by BTC Wires. No other exchange is that much worried like Zebpay.
https://www.btcwires.com/c-buzz/is-zebpay-leveraging-profits-of-a-setting-market-regulation

They shoot 6 emails which seem fishy and includes how they impacted the price of Bitcoin massively, causing it to fall by more than 1 Lac INR (~1500 USD).

I fell something Big is going behind all this plan.
Erin Strange

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

yes zepay will ban in india after july 15th what we can do ?
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

As I remember, last date is 5th July. 3 months are completing on that day.
fattycoins

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

Maybe all other indian exchanges may have an overseas banking partner. That's why they didn't send you guys any emails . I am sure Zebpay will also find a solution for this crisis.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

Zepay has not been banned. they can transfer their server or other hardware outside India and set up their office there. After 15th July, you cant withdraw your amount in your account. You can trade or transfer to other accounts.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

Hi All,

Thanks

Well, you have an easy option. Do not sell the coins back to Zebpay.
Withdraw your bitcoins and keep them.
dhavalnc

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

There services are already outside india. In USA at cloudfare.com

Zepay has not been banned. they can transfer their server or other hardware outside India and set up their office there. After 15th July, you cant withdraw your amount in your account. You can trade or transfer to other accounts.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

As I know that their will be problems when using the exchange for trading as till it is not clear about the status of bitcoin. I always use P2P exchange to buy and sell my coins. Still it is safe as the deal is direct from the buyer and seller
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: