Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:33:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC 'exhausted' at $6k - 'bottoming process' could sink crypto to $4k  (Read 507 times)
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

From where you get such fake news. The price is still above $6.5k and it will not go much deeper hopefully. Soon it will start to increase and we will be able to see good days again.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

I don't agree that crypto may sink to 4k. The price won't go below 6k and these has happened before and the price increased further. So, don't panic. The price will be increased very soon.
cryptotaste007

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

As we know the whole system of the cryptocurrency world is decentralized so the price of bitcoin is always changing. It's not a very big deal if the price of bitcoin falls, rather it will rise up somehow very soon.
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

I don't think the price will go below 6k. The same thing happened a month ago that the price went too low.Then again, it started increasing. The price will keep on fluctuating. There's no need to worry about that.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3021

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

I don't think it could drop more and hit $4k maybe around $5k and I think the reason behind of the price decrease it's because of bithumb issue, but there is a good news about MT.Gox issue and I think no more dumping will happen so expect that the price could recover fast after the price drop below $6k.

Just remember what happened year by year the price is increasing every mid-year and 4 quarter of the year so expect for a bit drop then the price will recover to hit back the $7k above.

This is the time to see more good news these coming months that can push the price back higher than what we expected.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

To all who thought that Bitcoin would not drop below $6000 : today is your reality wake up call.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

despite what certain people wish, the chances of price going lower than $6k is extremely small at this point. we have already tested breaking that resistance multiple times and once in the past during the peak of the panic sells we even saw $5900 but it did not last more than an hour.

Repeatedly testing a level usually means it will break. It means those defending the level are weak. This is true in both directions. (One notable exception is the $200 area in 2015)

What would you consider an "extremely small" chance? I'd say there's a higher than 50% chance by now. Ignoring everything else, we're in an established downtrend and there's no sign it's ending. Why bet against that?

That said, I'm talking about the bigger picture. $6,000 is the "last stand" for bulls; they should form a local bottom here. I'm just not confident it will hold.

salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

I don’t agree with you mainly because of this perspective we all know btc is the best crypto currency also father of all crypto currency based on this you should not think like this yeah there are some problems but it’s not mean that it will be 4k $ as far I know it will be double after few days later.
AldoCrawley

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:30:16 PM

Basically BTC is the one of the best crypto currency in the market also this crypto currency may lead the future world also this have good future value yes I appreciate that because of this reasons the price of btc get low but it doesn’t mean that it will hit 4k but it will increase soon.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

Everything is possible right now dude, that FUD news has a big chance that will happen if the crowd will take that, but as what I've said to my other post, everytime that bitcoin will drop its price DON'T TAKE IT AS AN CRYPTO DISASTER, LOOK AT IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ACCUMULATE OR TO BUY MORE.

my opinion only  Grin.
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:24:40 AM

Bitcoin price LIVE: BTC 'exhausted' at $6k - 'bottoming process' could sink crypto to $4k

BITCOIN is fighting back after news of yet another hack on an exchange in South Korea sent crypto prices tumbling this week. However, one expert has warned that bitcoin's “bottoming process” has began and prices could soon sink down to '$4,500'.

Details:
https://cryptomonster.net/news/bitcoin-price-live-btc-exhausted-at-6k-bottoming-process-could-sink-crypto-to-4k-express.co.uk/index.html
It is really hard to believe that bitcoin fall big this year more than 2/3 of its high ($19k+ to $6k+ right now). But it will not go down further more and i guess it will not gown for $4k. Maybe after hitting $5k this quarter then it will start to go upward.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

everyone who is vested in BTC is hoping for the price to recover.

well, let hope..

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

From my perspective i think it is not the near of $6k it may be near of $7k. Now wait and see what will happen in the next some days.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

To all who thought that Bitcoin would not drop below $6000 : today is your reality wake up call.

Finding a bottom at $6000 or even $3000 below that level isn't that much of a big deal imo.
We dropped already about 70% and the overwhelming majority of new people who entered the space last year is already out again.
Now it is all about buying and having patience.
I buy now. I will buy at 5k, 4k and 3k.
Selling now makes no sense at all. If you can not handle the actual pain, you absolutely don't deserve the next x15 gains.
Simple is that.
Not my first bear market and probably not my last one.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

What a worse news mate thanks for sharing.  By the ways i don't believe and trust on any negative news about the circumstances of the market especially on this kind of predictions since fuds emerged here in crypto , but as of now I'm not feeling well because the bottom price is already broke, and right now I'm really scared on this fluctuation which i have doubts now it will constantly sink ,
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

Bitcoin price LIVE: BTC 'exhausted' at $6k - 'bottoming process' could sink crypto to $4k

BITCOIN is fighting back after news of yet another hack on an exchange in South Korea sent crypto prices tumbling this week. However, one expert has warned that bitcoin's “bottoming process” has began and prices could soon sink down to '$4,500'.

Details:
https://cryptomonster.net/news/bitcoin-price-live-btc-exhausted-at-6k-bottoming-process-could-sink-crypto-to-4k-express.co.uk/index.html

I don't really understand it so i read the news to make it clear to me.
The words that you used make its complicated. Well i go with the topic, Bitcoin is having a lower lows and moving down. Expect a fluctuations for a moment a days or weeks it will not go down straight up to $4k because it was exhausted.

Major fluctuations and sideways can be observe after this 5,800 is holding the support. Wait and see if we are more getting to that lows for this July from my Technical analysis.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

The cryptocurrencies market is OK just that bitcoin get too pump last year that it has to makes this great corrections before next move.  I believe that new investors are coming into the market and bitcoin is getting into the hands of wises investors now like never before and that is a sign that bitcoin is going to recover with speed.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

This news may share some investors out there. Many believes that the price will not get this low. Let’s see if the price really drops like this in future .
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:19:41 PM

whoa, that's a nice fat green candle off the bottom! something like an 8% move on this one 4-h candle. Shocked

i'm not convinced yet that a true reversal has happened; this could just be a short squeeze. but it's certainly time to watch the charts closely and see if bulls are really winning the battle for $6k.

at least we saw sentiment get really bad, with most people expecting $3k-$5k or worse. that's a good sign that it was a real bottom.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

This news may share some investors out there. Many believes that the price will not get this low. Let’s see if the price really drops like this in future .

Well i've seen a lot saying the price will go around 3k so saying the bottom could be 4k is a little bit conservative. Too bad for the people who can't hold for a longer time. Be ready to see a more bloody market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: