Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum? Trade or Invest? Buy of Sell, What The Hell?  (Read 403 times)
JRMtrader (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

A brand new Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency podcast that is focused on trading and investing. Hosts interview guests and discuss the latest news in the markets. With experienced traders including an ex-JP Morgan hedge fund manager to talk Bitcoin and big picture moves. Are the latest moves all manipulation or just demand driven? Is the latest SEC statement on Ethereum positive for the markets? When will Bitcoin see all-time highs again? Do Bitcoin Futures manipulate the market? Bitcoin ETFs maybe?

Up until early 2016, there was only one choice for holding cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin. From there, the marketplace has exploded. In this episode, they discuss constructing your portfolio and how to gather the proper information to make informed investments and trades.

Latest episode on SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/bitcoin-is-king-constructing-a-balanced-portfolio-27

Is there some interest in a solely trading and investing crypto podcast? No bullshit, just talking markets.

Give it a shot and let me know what you guys think!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JRMtrader (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/bitcoin-futures-manipulation-and-binance-coin

Are the latest moves all manipulation or just demand driven? Is the latest SEC statement on Ethereum positive for the markets? When will Bitcoin see all-time highs again?
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

Such podcast are usually better than youtube videos for me trading altcoins and hodling big ones like bitcoin and ethereum is good choice because altcoins are very risky for the long term so I would use them to increase my btc and eth holdings.  Smiley

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:53:29 PM

I'm definitely interested, gave you a follow and I'm going to listen to the first one during work tomorrow.
Just checked out the first couple of minutes and it seemed interesting.

I hope that you have some great guests on in the following episodes, that ex JP-Morgan hedge fund manager would be a great start.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

Such podcast are usually better than youtube videos for me trading altcoins and hodling big ones like bitcoin and ethereum is good choice because altcoins are very risky for the long term so I would use them to increase my btc and eth holdings.  Smiley

Who said to you altcoins are not long term investment, I see the people want to check the altcoins price and marketplace movement with the price analysis site to invest and make profit out of it bro. As i see people invested on the TRX and XVG recent days.
Hopefully we can expect the ethereum and bitcoin to rock in the market with in some months mate.
So investment on these coins really needed to done soon bro.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JRMtrader (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

Good to hear!
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:45:44 AM

For Bitcoin you can invest, because Bitcoin price will go up with time. Next year at this time, Bitcoin price will be higher than today. But if you want to make fast profit, you can learn daily trade on crypto, in this way, you can make fast profit each day - even 10% - 15% per day.
JRMtrader (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

For Bitcoin you can invest, because Bitcoin price will go up with time. Next year at this time, Bitcoin price will be higher than today. But if you want to make fast profit, you can learn daily trade on crypto, in this way, you can make fast profit each day - even 10% - 15% per day.

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with doing both. The podcast talks about working a core position. You stay long the entire time and add and reduce around that position.
JRMtrader (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

There are many in the industry who have taught traders a far too simplistic approach to entering and exiting positions. I am not sure how or exactly why this style of market play has become so pervasive, but it has. When I am asked about a particular trade or maybe about the direction of a market and it is usually followed up with a need for specific “price targets”. The problem with most traders and investors mentality and their approach to the market is the fact they rely on just one entry and maybe two or three exit points/price targets. This is restrictive and binds the optionality, limiting their odds of success.

A new traders and investors tends to plunge all of his or her capital allocated for a particular trade into the market all at once — at one particular price, at one specific moment in time. If you truly think about this concept, it is quite naive. Trading is hard enough as it is to try and get both direction and time right. Why is it that some traders think they can pinpoint the exact moment in time and an exact price point to commit ALL of their hard earned capital? This limits your odds of success right from the beginning. It is not just the one entry method that restricts your probability of success, it’s this concept of two or three “price targets”.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum both are good potential platform for long term investor. But current scenario of cryptocurrency is little hard to predict the day trading or short term. So we should analyse the right platform for day trading we will earn more profit. These two coins are always buy more in our future career so this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
febryza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

Invest on ethereum and bitcoin is good plan for investors, because these two top crypto still be the best, and now is the right time to buy them, don't choose one investment, better to invest on both because they have good potential in cryptocurrency, moreover the price little cheap now.

[
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

A brand new Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency podcast that is focused on trading and investing. Hosts interview guests and discuss the latest news in the markets. With experienced traders including an ex-JP Morgan hedge fund manager to talk Bitcoin and big picture moves. Are the latest moves all manipulation or just demand driven? Is the latest SEC statement on Ethereum positive for the markets? When will Bitcoin see all-time highs again? Do Bitcoin Futures manipulate the market? Bitcoin ETFs maybe?

Up until early 2016, there was only one choice for holding cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin. From there, the marketplace has exploded. In this episode, they discuss constructing your portfolio and how to gather the proper information to make informed investments and trades.

Latest episode on SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/bitcoin-is-king-constructing-a-balanced-portfolio-27

Is there some interest in a solely trading and investing crypto podcast? No bullshit, just talking markets.

It’s very hard to choose now, since we need to gamble and what should we do after it. Yes, we are experiencing great dump and it is very hard to trade. Like there is big question “which will be more profitable this year? Is it btc or eth?”.
JRMtrader (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

It’s very hard to choose now, since we need to gamble and what should we do after it. Yes, we are experiencing great dump and it is very hard to trade. Like there is big question “which will be more profitable this year? Is it btc or eth?”.

I don't think anyone can answer that. This is where risk management comes into play and you hold both while adding and reducing pumps and dips.
JRMtrader (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

bitcoin and ethereum both. no trade just invest more and more. no sell just buy and buy , I am now trying to full my bags with my favorite coin.because all of coins price are low now and I dont want to miss this chance.

I agree this is a good time to accumulate more coin, but selling a little after a run up to $19k per Bitcoin was a smart move. You need to add and reduce around your investment.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

I believe that when trading any coins in the crypto market, it leads to the fact that you have to keep the main Deposit in bitcoin or Ethereum.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency from longer period.The reason for this is,the money you had invested in bitcoin will be on safer side.If you search about best altcoin in this crypto world,Ethereum will be the best opinion.This two coins are potential one as compared to other.
JRMtrader (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency from longer period.The reason for this is,the money you had invested in bitcoin will be on safer side.If you search about best altcoin in this crypto world,Ethereum will be the best opinion.This two coins are potential one as compared to other.

Bitcoin more so than Ethereum though.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

It will based on the investors.If the people use go inverse in Crypto had less amount of dollars to inverse.It is better to choose Ethereum.If you had huge money,it is better to inverse in bitcoin.Because the percentage of profit in bitcoin is greater than Ethereum.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
JRMtrader (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

It will based on the investors.If the people use go inverse in Crypto had less amount of dollars to inverse.It is better to choose Ethereum.If you had huge money,it is better to inverse in bitcoin.Because the percentage of profit in bitcoin is greater than Ethereum.

It comes down to the investors risk tolerance
Shenrox

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

First of all, bitcoin and ethereum can not be compared. And if you want to make as much money as you can in a short period of time, then go for trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: