Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum? Trade or Invest? Buy of Sell, What The Hell?  (Read 620 times)
rye18

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

A brand new Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency podcast that is focused on trading and investing. Hosts interview guests and discuss the latest news in the markets. With experienced traders including an ex-JP Morgan hedge fund manager to talk Bitcoin and big picture moves. Are the latest moves all manipulation or just demand driven? Is the latest SEC statement on Ethereum positive for the markets? When will Bitcoin see all-time highs again? Do Bitcoin Futures manipulate the market? Bitcoin ETFs maybe?

Up until early 2016, there was only one choice for holding cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin. From there, the marketplace has exploded. In this episode, they discuss constructing your portfolio and how to gather the proper information to make informed investments and trades.

Latest episode on SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/bitcoin-is-king-constructing-a-balanced-portfolio-27

Is there some interest in a solely trading and investing crypto podcast? No bullshit, just talking markets.

Give it a shot and let me know what you guys think!

In my opinion I think the best thing to do is to buy more crypto coins while the market price is very cheap but lets make ensure that the coins we are choosing has more chances of becoming profitable in the near future for us to earn a big amount of profit.
trangtretrau

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

I think ETH will occupy the top spot in the future
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

Will remain bitcoin and can pair altkoinov.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

I'll check out the podcast later on, haven't really heard too many crypto podcasts, will let you know my thoughts on it. As for me I'm firmly supporter of ETH at the moment, really been studying it recently and just seems to have so much potential. BTC I will always hold though, not sure of its future but have a strong feeling it'll push 20k USD sometime soon or next year.
It means that you are admitting that in the near future bitcoin will reach again to the previous highest price. Most of the people are putting their money in Ethereum because the price is low and they can buy some Ethereum while bitcoin is expensive and many investors don’t have much money to buy bitcoin. I am one of them, although I like bitcoin the most.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

For me its both because bitcoin and ethereum is a very profitable in terms of investment and I believe that this two coin has a potential to success and a very promising coin.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

The point in my mind now is the difficulty of making transfers between the two currencies, especially after ShapeShift problem.
The reason for the rise in the price of the Bitcoin was that it was easy to use as a broker to get all the currencies.
Now it may lose part of its value to ETH due to the ICOs & Tokens.

Both are good, and for all reasons to use it
Both are the top crypto in the market. Investment depends upon your capital. Big investors buy bitcoin while small investors buy Ethereum. Trade is better than holding because you can make good profit from trading. This is the time for buying more crypto because the price is low and due to low price don’t think of selling otherwise you will lose your investment.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

For me its both because bitcoin and ethereum is a very profitable in terms of investment and I believe that this two coin has a potential to success and a very promising coin.
If we need to choose one of them then I really want to choose only bitcoin because I think as compare to ETH bitcoin as more power to rise in price and make profit so have patience and hold your bitcoin, don’t forget to invest your money in bitcoin for long term because it is the only way to get best profit though, bitcoin is the most profit making and most promising currency.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

BTC and ETH are the best coins to invest. You can trust in these coins. No worries on it as the current situation can be used to buy more coins then expecting profits out of what you have invested so far. Do not sell off coins what you have. Just hold back the coins you have and invest into more coins. Gather as many coins with cheapest rates. One or the other coin would certainly yield profits in the future not so far.
Bitcoin is No.1 and Ethereum is No.2 in the list of cryptocurrency. Both have high market cap and people are putting their money mostly in these tow currencies. The reason is that these currencies are most reliable and authentic. There is no scam or anything else. You can blind trust on these two coins. Trade is difficult but more profitable than holding.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

ethereum can be proved more beneficial than bitcoin... Smiley  trading is risky but if you have experience you  can trade... while its better to hold now a days ....
With both cryptocurrencies having such a high market cap I do not see ethereuem surpassing bitcoin in growth that much in the next months and years so if I were to choose one to trade I will choose bitcoin since the profits are going to be very similar but bitcoin is safer since most of its competitors will never surpass it thanks to the enormous confidence we have in it, while I cannot say the same about ethereum and all the new competitors that appeared in the previous year.
I think bitcoin is the best option for investment today, because the price is raising and in the near future it will cross $10000. Ethereum is on the second number in the list which is also good for medium investors. It is a growing crypto and in the future the price of Ethereum will also be in thousands. Trade is better than holding and never sells your coins without intense need.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

If you are thinking about the short term and play safe then Ethereums a better option. But again its better to hold on to your coins now.

we have the same logic here. However i still can't put down the idea of having ETH on a long term hodl just like my views towards bitcoin. Safer play should always be may main concern since I am not really a good trader. All the coins mostly are just going to vanished easily
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

Both for are good investment and i believe trading and holding these both crypto currency is the best way to invest your money, both are strong in terms of price value and acceptance by merchants and countries. But the main coin who controls the stability of the market is of course bitcoin. So investing in both of these coins are profitable.
If you have trading experience then you can make huge profits from cryptocurrency no matter it is bitcoin or Ethereum or any other currency. Main thing is affective trading. If you don’t have experience then hold your coin for long time and remember the demand is low and so is the price, therefore don’t try to sell your holding or you will lose your money.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

You choose Bitcoin or even Ethereum it depends on what you like. If you're just a beginner, go choose investing over trading because in trading, you should really have an experience about risking your money. You should have a self confidence in losing your money time by time because it is really risky in trading. I will suggest you to invest in long term like 2-3 years and comeback so you can see how much you gain.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

It is more profitable buying and selling when price fall and rise respectively.  Holding is not looking great considering the ligering of the price below the peak.
topex.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

You choose Bitcoin or even Ethereum it depends on what you like. If you're just a beginner, go choose investing over trading because in trading, you should really have an experience about risking your money. You should have a self confidence in losing your money time by time because it is really risky in trading. I will suggest you to invest in long term like 2-3 years and comeback so you can see how much you gain.

Do not quite agree to the account of 2-3 years, here you need to keep your hand on the pulse, and if you see x3 or more, you need to think about going into money. You do not have to stay long and do not have to trade every day. Optimal strategies are mid-term.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

of course both, bro. bitcoin for long-term investments, while the ethereum to find a weekly income. now is the right time to buy and hold it, because these two coins will burst again and set a new record in 2018.
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are good for investment especially in these days because the prices of both currencies are very low and this is a golden chance for investment but you must have the courage to bear the loose if the price drops more. Trading is better than holding you can make huge profits from trading, while holding takes long time to give profit.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

A brand new Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency podcast that is focused on trading and investing. Hosts interview guests and discuss the latest news in the markets. With experienced traders including an ex-JP Morgan hedge fund manager to talk Bitcoin and big picture moves. Are the latest moves all manipulation or just demand driven? Is the latest SEC statement on Ethereum positive for the markets? When will Bitcoin see all-time highs again? Do Bitcoin Futures manipulate the market? Bitcoin ETFs maybe?

Up until early 2016, there was only one choice for holding cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin. From there, the marketplace has exploded. In this episode, they discuss constructing your portfolio and how to gather the proper information to make informed investments and trades.

Latest episode on SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/bitcoin-is-king-constructing-a-balanced-portfolio-27

Is there some interest in a solely trading and investing crypto podcast? No bullshit, just talking markets.

Give it a shot and let me know what you guys think!

In my opinion I think the best thing to do is to buy more crypto coins while the market price is very cheap but lets make ensure that the coins we are choosing has more chances of becoming profitable in the near future for us to earn a big amount of profit.
This time is for buying more and more coins instead of selling because the price is low and is increasing day by day. Which coin, depends upon your investment cap. If you have big money then bitcoin is the best choice and if you have small investment then Ethereum is for you. Don’t try to trade if you have no trading experience, otherwise you will lose your money.
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

Ethereum is usuable than bitcoin when it comes to investing in project, but in trading you'll see crazy fluctuation of bitcoin and other following crypto in the market.

nobody could guess whether it'll going to be a bear market or a bull run.

The very option to that is to study the graph and indications between those two crypto currency and decide whether you stay to bitcoin or eth. 

I prefer ethereum because it is a working crypto no one can conclude that it is manipulated since it is used as payment to investing in project(s.

hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

I think ethereum proves to be more profitable than bitcoin ...
because ethereum sales charts are very stable and safe to trade right now, if you have experience, you can trade, while better to generate profit little by little, but With both cryptocurrencies have high market capitalization, bitcoin is also reliable, but better for investment and if trading today bitcoins have a high risk. but I'm sure both coins will give a big advantage, if we can withstand a while.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

If you don't exactly have plans how to trade and profit well, its best to just keep your coins on your wallet and hold. Both of them are good as investment, you can't go wrong in keeping your tokens for a very long period of time. think of it like you keep your money in a token just as you do in your bank account and go on with your day job. You don't have to participate in the economy and trading, you will be profiting from it while just holding.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

If tou cant choose between ethereum and bitcoin then you can just choose both. For trading or investing, that really depends on you and the market status, if you dont feel confident about the market today then just invest but if you want to take risks then go for trading but make sure you have knowledge in trading. Then buying and selling would have to take place if you have decided to trade.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: