Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to convert the coins collected from the bounty, to eth?  (Read 447 times)
oyraaaaa (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

I already got my coins from bounty campaigns but i do not know what to do next. Please help me.
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

Just hold your tokens until the value is getting high its to sell but if its you to hold
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

I already got my coins from bounty campaigns but i do not know what to do next. Please help me.

All you need to find their exchanger is to replace it with bitcoin or ethereum. If you are having trouble searching you can ask it in the community every token has a free community to ask, if you know the exchanger can decide if you want to sell it or just hold it first til reached a good price.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

you need to wait until that coin will be listed to some altcoin exchangers. but for now holding of coin will be the good choice then wait until it is listed.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

Well, every bounties are actually release a certain exchanger therefore the token or coins that they distributed to their participants can convert it in eth or btc. After distribution of token the campaigns announcing their listed exchanges so in different wxchanges that they give there will be the value of your holding coins or token so after seeing the value you can now decide if you wanted to exchanged it already or keep holding until the value of it will become much higher.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:01:38 PM

After receiving tokens or coins from bounty campaign all you need to do is to ask the team if what exchange or where did they listed the coins. Then after that hold your coins if you feel that its price are very low for you so you can set an estimated price before purchasing your token or coins. Moreover sell your token into eth or what ever do you want cryptocurrency and finally after converting your token into eth you can also store it in your wallet.
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

If the ICO are over you need to find their exchange, and then sell you're coins there.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

Just hold your tokens until the value is getting high its to sell but if its you to hold

But remember not all token that you are trying to hold are worth it, most of coins from the bounty are in below ICO price and some of them that new release are in a high price but it's slowly decreasing. The better you should do is make a lot of research and join their telegram to be updated on what will be the next step of the team dev in their project.
EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Assess if the coins you received from the bounty campaign is good enough for long-term investment. You can check the ratio of the rewards you got to the total number of coins.
If you think its big enough (Signature, translation, and content bounty normally do), then better hold it for awhile and check the market value of the coins. Social channels (telegram or twitter) of the coin normally provides information if the coins/token is unlocked and already available in exchanges. If it is and you want to sell, check the timing in selling. Coins when listed in exchange are normally dumped by airdrop and bounty hunters right away, so you sell during this time as price will pump fast but goes down drastically when everybody dumps.  Or, if the project has long-term potential, you can wait for the next pump wave which is normally higher.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

if you want to invest in LEDU token this is the minimum amount you need.

if you have etherium now, the minimum amount of etherium you need to buy a LEDU is 0.003 ETH.
but if you have BTC now, the minimum amount of BTC you need to buy a LEDU is 0.0001875 BTC.
and if you have  a dollar now, you just convert it to a ETH or BTC in able for  you to buy a LEDU token.

Hey guys am reviewing 3 tokens coming up:
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

See Coinmarket cap if it is already listed or is in blockfolio, Delta apps. You can also view it on the Ann thread or Telegram Channel. Because you can not change that to BTC or ETHER without his exchanger. Those are the ways you should do so you know what you should do with your tokens received.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

You don't even need to ask the team about the exchange where it is listed if the coin has been named in coinmarketcap (CMC). If you go to cmc, searching with the token name, you will see the coin and you click on market and you see all the exchanges that the coin has been listed.

But, I think the real question that OP is asking has not been answered. He wants to know how to transfer the token got from bounty to the exchange where the coin is listed.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:53:54 PM

after the ICOs is finish they will announce when will they list their coin and where. follow their social group to know the latest update. if they announce it already you can send it to that exchange sites. if you use mew add the coins so you can send it in the exchange sites they list.
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

With my little knowledge of crypto and bounty campaign see Coinmarket cap if the token received is already listed or is in blockfolio, Delta apps. You can also view it on the Ann thread or Telegram Channel. Because you can not change that to BTC or ETHER without it been listed on exchange. Those are the ways you should do so you know what you should do with your tokens received.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

So you can keep up to retirement and wait for nothing.  Grin
If the token went to a large stock exchange, there's nothing to wait for. You can also keep up to the key date in the roadmap and immediately understand the trend of the value of the token.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

for me ill wait for the price grow up then sell it but for you, you should find an exchanger then check if your bounty token is on the list of avaible exchange.
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

You wait for the coin to enter the exchange, then transfer the token to the exchange on which it is traded, then you change it to bitcoin or ether
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

to be eth your holding coin should just know first which exchanger is holding mung coin and if it can be sold in btc or eth and preferably if the exchanger site chooses the volume is big enough to quickly get your eth you withdraw it but if the volume of the exchanger is still small then you just hold your coin and wait for another volume exchanger
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

To convert your coins from bounty to eth, wait for a higher and more preferable price of your coin then cash them out - find a legit and trustworthy wallet that converts fiat to eth, simple.
Some wallets directly convert bitcoin to ethereum though, maybe try looking deeper to the features of your wallet.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

First thing you need to know is that if that token you got is already listed on an exchange site because if it is still not listed, then there is no use of you to convert it to eth yet. Once you'll know if it is listed then you have to make sure you have ethereum for gas, by now I'm sure you know what a gas is for ethereum. But also make sure that the coin is pumping too or else, you'll regret why you have to convert it earlier.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: