Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin rates not everything  (Read 157 times)
Gavsta (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

Connect with me for free crypto in minutes

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

Hello,

Have you see the news that bithumb lost $32m of cyrptocoin in south Korea?
It caused a reaction in the markets and the coin rate values dropped again.
I do not trade, wish I could but do not have time.

Just want to remind anyone trading coins to not just check rates, but to also more -
check/read business news on coins and coin wallet providers  etc.
Lets have faith together our coins increase their value.

Good luck traders!

See this: Free Crypto/Dollars/Visitors….in minutes! (https://freebitcoin2.yolasite.com)
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

Hello,

Just want to remind anyone trading coins to not just check rates, but to also more -

Good luck traders!
The exchange has been hacked too often now so the traders need to be careful while picking their exchange and never store your coin in the exchange for too longer because all the exchanges having the chance of getting hacked so keep them in a wallet where you have the full control and this news cause the damage to the prices but it will recover soon so holders keep on holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

Hello,

check/read business news on coins and coin wallet providers  etc.

Good luck traders!

Being a trader,I had more trust on bitcoin.Their is nothing to give power to bitcoin.I had gain a lot from.We won't praise anything with out the deep knowledge about it.I think the price of bitcoin will reach 30,000$ by this year end of defeating all the obstacles.Holding is good one for long term.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

Yes its true coin rate is not everything when you think to start trading. Because crypto market have very up and down movements. Somtimes price is going very up and sometimes its goes down. So how we consider what is the real price.. For that I think before investing in any other coin you have to have reaserch about the project and team. You have to have read the whitepaper and their coin distribution and ico price etc.. After researching all this things you got a clear idea of what is the real price for this coin. So in crypto world more knowledge more profit..
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

Rates is important in trading and this is my believe. Most times a coin that is higher in rating have always been on the green because most investors would trade it and it keeps growing. Although, it might also withness some sleep off.
Gavsta (OP)

Activity: 33

Connect with me for free crypto in minutes

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

Thanks for your replies and agreed rates are important for busy traders and you succeed!

I appreciate your replies as I doubted my post be any worth but reading replies I have learned more already and hope traders will too learn and be successful.

Best wishes all!

See this: Free Crypto/Dollars/Visitors….in minutes! (https://freebitcoin2.yolasite.com)
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

yes it does not only see the price tariff, see, listen to the news is also very important, if you see the article kompas.com which update on 13 June 2018 at 03:19 pm, the news is very surprising can be spelled scary, but we need confidence because where there is a decrease there will be a steady rise in waiting time. and hopefully the problem can be immediately resolved.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

Hello,

Good luck traders!
Coin rates is important when you doing transaction in the exchanges market,because these will helps them to continue its service to the blockchain market in the crypto world,while in the other hand this situation happen thats the coins rate value dropped again,i thinks they allign the situation now,due to bithumb hacking happen unto there trading site's and i thinks they want to preserve the trust of there investor and they dont want to loss all there clients.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

Hello,

Good luck traders!

Yes, that is true. But the time I have read those news I was already too late since people are fast enough before any news that have come out.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

Hello,

Good luck traders!

It's a good advice to read news related to crypto world, but it's not always that helpful. I mean you can't just keep track of news 24/7 and usually coin market crashes first and only then you read the news about why it could've happened.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

Indeed. All the coins are having value which gets more and more volatile as the news around it keeps changing. The hack was bad one and thus people get panicked about it and they start thinking that it could lead to bad price drops and they may loose their investment. This fire surges through every investor and thus makes it look like worst case scenario. Thats why the prices actually start dumping.  Roll Eyes
May be we need keep eye on news as well as investors reaction over it.
princebridge7

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

usually the exchange is like that which lacks care from the development team.
it's a pity that a classmate of Bithumb got hackers.

hopefully stolen funds can be returned to the original owner, I hope it.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

Looking at the fact that this market is solely dependent on fundamental updates, fluctuating all the time with such news it becomes obvious thing to keep track of the news. I have always invested my money by studying the market news about specific coins or projects. I will read news papers, see channels and read the articles and more from the valid sources and then only confirm my jump into the crypto coins.

Exchanger Hacks, is getting very usual thing now, and we should always keep our coins away from them and safe in the wallets. Now that becomes the safety part but investment depends on fundamental news.
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

when I was thinking of starting trading and wanted to become a trader I believed in bitcoin. I had a lot of experience to become a trader.
when the coin price experiences a peak we also need to know in advance how much the coin price is actually during the ICO, therefore before investing you have to read the white book and the coin distribution during the ICO, so you can get a clear picture of the coin price. Crypto can change very quickly, sometimes it sometimes goes up. It is better to invest in long-term coins that is the right choice.
ShannonGarcia99

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

Binance is preparing to expand to South Korea, hiring Koreans for a number of local locations. CEO Changpeng Zhao has emphasized the importance of the Korean market, noting that some Korean people have used Binance, especially for newer coin transactions. However, the exchange is expected to wait for the country's cryptographic framework to be refined before actually launching the market.
I think the Republic of Korea will soon return after the incident, as many Koreans are currently crying with Cryptos.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

Binance is preparing to expand to South Korea, hiring Koreans for a number of local locations. CEO Changpeng Zhao has emphasized the importance of the Korean market, noting that some Korean people have used Binance, especially for newer coin transactions. However, the exchange is expected to wait for the country's cryptographic framework to be refined before actually launching the market.
I think the Republic of Korea will soon return after the incident, as many Koreans are currently crying with Cryptos.

this is good news.  Koreans have lots of spare money to spend, and they are smart enough to spend/invest their money wisely.  lots of them see the potential of cryptocurrency and the impact it will have in the future.  that's why they are so into investing in cryptos.  if binance expands to south korea, that will bring in more movements and more positive environment for the entire crypto.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

Surely, anybody should not make any investment decisions based just only on ratings because it is even a little silly and, of course, non-professionally. For instance, let us imagine that you are going to buy a car and in this case you first of all research market and then choose several models of cars which seems the most attractive fro you. After that you are probably visit dealers which have the models you have chosen to have a look at cars, to know specifications and prices, and, of course, to have a test drive. Finally, you analyse all information and impressions which you have got about all the models and you make a final decision about buying. Well, the similar situation is with any financial asset which you should analyse completely before making a choice about buying.
You may be wondering about how to choose a good asset but unfortunately there are no such rules by respecting ones you will choose a good asset every time. I consider that the key to success is your own experience and I am pretty sure that it is what you need to figure out not to make the mistakes by trusting ratings without examining and analyzing them. 

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

Decentralized exchange will be give solution for issue of hacking. And the biggest exchange of Binance will launch their decentralized exchange in the beginning of next year. Hopefully others big exchange also will launch their decentralized exchange so no more issue of hack again.  We need better and more secure platform to trade crypto so crypto market will be more easy to be bom market because many people will feel their money will safe in that platform.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

I think he can not influence, because it can be just a way of studying the information around. I believe that this has a positive impact
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: