Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The end or beginning of the "bounty era" ???  (Read 631 times)
CryptoMusicProduct (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Another news: "Social media giant Snapchat, following the example of Google and Facebook, will block advertising ICO"

Everybody bans around advertising ICO, does not this mean that the bounties will have more work? Or are these prohibitions bad for the bounties?

What do you think? If somewhere there is less advertising, maybe someone will have it more?
rye18

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Another news: "Social media giant Snapchat, following the example of Google and Facebook, will block advertising ICO"

Everybody bans around advertising ICO, does not this mean that the bounties will have more work? Or are these prohibitions bad for the bounties?

What do you think? If somewhere there is less advertising, maybe someone will have it more?

I think we are now in the middle of the bounty era considering of the large community participated in bounty camapaign today and a lots of investors and ICOs project are coming.
zorko34

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

OMG, this things about BAN cryptocurrencies is becoming popular!
these stupid platform and their censorships!!
I'm really tired to hear things like this! Please someone says to them that cryptos are not a bad thing!!
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

no google ads. no fb ads.. who cares.... maybe only ico scams. true crypto projects can live its own life. bounties has nothing to do with prepaid advertisement.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

It's not bad for bounties since none of the bounty have Snapchat campaign. Compaines still can find different platforms to make their advertisement.
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

all the problems will be answered. media is not just fb, tw, and google only. there is still youtube, linkedin, reddit, steemit are still active to be able to promote crypto. in my opinion actually everyone needs to understand the meaning of cryptocurrency first before they judge the negative about crypto.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

These issues are comes in the USA because both Google and FB are placed in the USA so that country plan to avoiding the crypto platform. But still many other social medias are available in the market and many supporting countries are available in the market so better we should not consider this ICO ads because already we are all face the so many big issues.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

These issues are comes in the USA because both Google and FB are placed in the USA so that country plan to avoiding the crypto platform. But still many other social medias are available in the market and many supporting countries are available in the market so better we should not consider this ICO ads because already we are all face the so many big issues.
It seems to me that these restrictions will not do a particular evil for ico companies. This market is developing and spreading information about new projects will be in many ways, even without using Google or Facebook. Well, the use of Bounty companies is still local in nature.
Manchesterbiru

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/Jspds27.png

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

Information is influential on the development of cryptocurrency especially the ICO, how do I promote the ICO if some banning social media, it's the primary cause of the ICO project because many scam

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

disappointing news, if all social media prohibits ICO advertisement, it will have a bad impact with cryptocurrency. how can it be known in the wider world.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

If FB and TW wanna lose their money from crypto projects, companies will be advertised in other. Its business. Bounty as a promotion tool will be alive in different ways.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

The ban on advertising exists in Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, but I have not noticed that it has become worse. All new ICO projects also appear, social networks are full of information about the cryptocurrency, so by and large nothing has changed.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

Not really, Snapchat, google, and facebook is not the only one for a place for advertisement. There is much more and also i believe legit ICO's can sustain alone even there is low marketing tools for them.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:53:21 PM

Doesn't this just apply to paid advertising to weed out scam ICO's - which I'm sure we are all in favour of? I know that people have had their social medial accounts banned, some say because of the #ICO in it, some say because Twitter, for example, sees tweets and retweets as spam.

Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

That depends how are you thinking about bounty, cause for me there will be still bounties with other regulations that we know now and there will be still chance to participate in them cause for me there won't be less projects and people who will be trying to gain something from making new bounties. Bounties can live in their own life and making their own profits in ways that they have now and in ways that would be discovered in future in my opinion.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

the Merit: part of bitcointalk is not so good to earn alot of coins in an bouty...
really dissapointed about this , but we have to accept it

BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:23:52 PM

As for me, so all this news on the prohibition of ICO advertising is another step to dump the prices on the market as well as to reduce the garbage that is dumped in social networks by millions of bounty hunters namely bots. Maybe it's for the best.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

As for me, so all this news on the prohibition of ICO advertising is another step to dump the prices on the market as well as to reduce the garbage that is dumped in social networks by millions of bounty hunters namely bots. Maybe it's for the best.
As for social networks, I completely agree with you. But all ico companies are developing in a greater degree thanks to bounty companies and the dissemination of all information should take place in a confined space of specific resources. and as for the reduction in prices because of the Hunters for the bounty, the total pool of the company's bounty is about 2 or 3%, which generally does not affect pricing.
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

I do not know if the bounty will end or will add success, but lately bounty bleak, not like before .. the results I get also decreased.hopefully the future will be fine.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

Do you think snapchat is the giant in the social media website mate. Please ignore these sites dump about the bitcoin and alts. Then you need to ignore these things and invest continuously to washout the marketplace dump for the people.
Then you check the good news sites like coindesk and etc to make the decision correctly while you are investing on bitcoin or alts.
Who ever try to give fuck to cryptos we should do the same back to them in some minutes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: