Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2018, 07:06:17 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ES- Entreprenuer Society (Discord server+Faucet)  (Read 31 times)
SwayStar123

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

pls donate im pur

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

My friend and I have together made a new discord server called Entrepreneur Society or ES, it is meant as a place for entrepreneurs to hang out together and create new projects with each other help or with us

We offer 4 things you probably won't find in other servers-
1. Business engagement- We have 2 channels just for business engagement, what this is, is that anyone can pitch their own idea, and we ask a few questions, and then depending on whether its a good idea or not we help in funding it and help you with setting it up, the tax situations and everything at all, we are currently searching for a new revolutionary idea, of course we are rather new so the budget is within $50k

2. Dropshipping introduction- You probably have heard of drop shipping on eBay or Amazon or any other websites, but never really got the chance or just didn't understand how to do it, we have a hidden channel just for these people which introduces you to the world of drop shipping and helps you learn it and make money with it (If you want access pm me on the server)

3. Discord faucet- We are one of the few servers which offer a faucet on our own custom discord bot, but this won't be a faucet for our own shitcoin, this is a faucet for the OG bitcoin! the rate is the same as the famous faucet site freebitco.in but we can't afford to give huge amounts of money so the payouts will be locked at the minimum for now (the chance of getting higher payouts is incredibly lower anyway)

we will also be selling ad space on the bot, to minimize the losses (they will be mainly auctioned, but pm me if you have an early offer)

4. Warez purchases- We have also added a bot in our server which pays you fake money to use in the server, main purpose of this is to buy warez SEO, software tools etc. from our server, its completely free for you and all you have to do is be active in chat to get some cash

Bonus- We are also currently having a competition for 35$ worth of Xbox gift cards, they will be awarded to the person who invites the most amount of people! (I know most people don't like this kind of spam, but we are willing to spend  this much money for some growth on our server)

Please join Cheesy Heres the link-

https://discord.gg/wYYfbeS

SwayStar123#7508 (discord)
Ethereum donations- 0x854058553dF87EF1bE2c1D8f24eEa8AF52A81fF1
Server https://discord.gg/gkGXz5E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
SwayStar123

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

pls donate im pur

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:37:52 AM

reserved

SwayStar123#7508 (discord)
Ethereum donations- 0x854058553dF87EF1bE2c1D8f24eEa8AF52A81fF1
Server https://discord.gg/gkGXz5E
Pages: [1]
  Print