Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy cryptos ?  (Read 807 times)
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:22:55 AM

this time is a very good opportunity to buy some coins are fairly cheap, because if after the market back up like before the price will rise again, good enough for those of you who want to invest long term, do not be too quickly The conclusion could be the price back more down again where yesterday prices come back down, utilizing the present situation will be very good for everyone who does not miss it.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??
investors and holders all think smart, they always think fast in reading price movements. when the price drops then the good thing is to buy because by buying when the cheap price can give a profit and just waiting for the right moment to sell, just sell when the price goes up it will get a profit.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

Yes, you are right. I think whatever it is if the price is cheap will definitely be hunted and purchased people. the falling market situation is an opportunity to buy and fold assets for the future.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??

In the eyes of an investors, and on a crypto-enthusiast, cheap means a good thing — the right time to buy in, and buy back — the right time to put some of their money into an investment venture here in cryptospace. But of course, no one really knows what is going to happen — is it going to pump like mad soon or not? Think carefully before investing.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

What do you think ??

Yes that's is true, this is the right time to purchase bitcoin and other altcoins because they are in dip now, so their prices are cheap. You can later sell them when the their prices soar in the market to make profit.

danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:29:29 AM

What do you think ??

for new investor I think is time to buy,
but for holder , if u are have more and more fiat, u should  buy,
but if u'r so lost your investment, I think hold is best way

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:29:47 AM

It's the right time to buy bitcoin.
Because almost everyone is starting to panic, the market continues to be depressed, but the price of bitcoin is very low, so that's the bottom of bitcoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

now the price of all the coins is still far from the highest value so now is a very suitable opportunity to buy potential coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum to be stored in the next few months.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:42:32 AM

Its a simple problem , because if we are buying something in lower price and someday the price is good and you think you can make a profit, that the right time to sell those things so earn money. its simple.

Just by if the price is low and sell it if the price is high.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:57:58 AM

This is a good time to buy. market conditions are currently in a situation of red and of course, time is great to be utilized as best as possible. whether the future will go down or take it back Affairs. most importantly if still have capital then this is a good time to be buying crypto wherever possible.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:12:46 AM

Absolutely yes, and at this current time, there are unexpected surprises occurred (a huge total decline in the majority of cryptocurrencies). Plus, I think this is a perfect time to buy a big amount of cryptocurrencies especially for the best coin on the market (like, Ethereum and Bitcoin) because despite the difficult time and the bad events that occurred and led to the spread of a great fall but the profit in these two cryptcourrencies is  guaranteed especially in the middle and long term.

Furthermore, I advise traders and  particularity the beginners who want a large profit  in order to buy a big value of money in cryptocurrencies who has a weak price and an acceptable value of market cap and the best example of these  characteristcis  is Ripple and Tron, because with the you can gain a lot of money in a long term ( more than 6 months , year  ).
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

Well it would be smart to buy low and sell high, right? 

Whether you should buy bitcoin (or any altcoins) right now depends on your view of whether crypto has been oversold or if it still has more of a decline to come.  I think there may be more pain in the market ahead, but I don't think it's going to be all that much.  So I would cautiously start buying now and whenever bitcoin rebounds back to $7000 I'd back up the truck and buy till it hurts.  There are still a lot of people in the crypto space who are extremely bullish, and the bull market isn't over yet.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:23:10 AM

when the market price is going down like this is the right time to buy coins at a cheap price. after that, we can hold it for a long time and sell it back at a high price. that way you will get a big profit.
bridgeport

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:27:14 AM

What do you think ??
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:05 AM

I think that now buying bitcoin is too risky. The drop in the price of bitcoin may continue. Most likely the price of cryptocurrencies will fall for a few more months. I am not yet ready to buy bitcoin and will expect a lower price to buy.
btchunter02

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

Frankly this is the perfect time to buy cryptos now while market is not good or shall i say down or red, if you are investors take this opportunity to make some real profit through investing.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

Yes, in my opinion we are at the very bottom of the market. I still hold the opinion that the correction will be prolonged until the end of the summer and only then the market will go up.
Theresaaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

Actually this is the right time to invest Cryptos while the market is not in good,down or failing take this as a opportunity who knows after this red days it will come back much better and further.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

of course it's before the bullrun or the time when the market goes up, so it's suggested that during bear markets if you really trust your instincts go shop for coins with good potential with now cheaper price. Well on this stage most of the coins are on sale so you will be just choosing those with really good potential. You can go to the top coins and see it for yourself. I mean it's just a matter of being decided if you wanna gamble on crpytos since anything on this life requires risk taking.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:47:01 AM

What do you think ??

We can say that this one of the best time to buy some cryptocurrencies. Some says that we are still in bearish month but when I tried to search news about cryptocurrency, I saw in one article that another major exchange from South Korea has been hacked. I know that this is a bad news to crypto and will affect the values of coin but once the bad news has been forgotten, crypto will recover. So better take advantage of the situation.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: