Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy cryptos ?  (Read 807 times)
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:03:04 AM

It is good to buy crypto currency in the market when the price decreases.For example Last year the bitcoin price reached $19184.1.But now the price of bitcoin is reduced to $6644.73.Similary all crypto currency prices are low.So I think this is the best time to buy crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:07:27 AM

Don't really know if it's a really good time to invest in cryptocurrency at the moment cause right now, crypto market has retreived just a little bit and I don't know what will happen next. We will be able to know if it's a good chance or not in next few weeks when crypto market make a new move. Hope that this pump is not a trap of the whales Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??
I tend to think that now is not the right time to buy altcoin because you can also see now that market prices have started to rise and altcoin prices are also likely soon so, in my opinion, you do not have to buy bitcoin now because now you can hold your altcoin and waiting for altcoin prices to go back up

cmarquez

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

I think the market now is very speculative and we won't know what will happen to the future. For me we must have to wait for a sign of a bullish market before engaging a full blast of investment.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 12:48:54 AM by Dragonrage201

There is never any perfect or right time to buy or sell. Buying in stages when prices are low  and selling when prices are high works out fine most of the time. Invest a bit into good upcoming ICOs like EOT (aka EON) too.
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:56:25 AM
Merited by djuragan (1)

the price of all the coins is still far from its highest value after last month it fell sharply, I think it's a good opportunity to earn big profits in the future so I suggest to immediately buy and store coins in the next few months for big profits I recommend buying Bitcoin and Ethereum .
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

The leader of a crypto-currencies investment fund suggests that digital assets — including Bitcoin — are now being purchased while they are still cheap..
   What do you think ??
You can buy cryptocurrency for now but I advise you to do it carefully as the market is currently unstable and the price of the coin is still stagnant,
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

this will be the best time to invest in cryptos, especially bitcoin, the bear days are already vanishing guys. hopefully this will continue until $10000.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

Most of the current cryptocurrency prices are very cheap. This is the conclusion that was compared with last year. What I want to ask is, how can the cryptocurrency market usher in a new spring without the support of huge amounts of money?

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

What do you think ??

Now does seem to be a good time to buy. Based on patterns so far this year, it does look as though the dip has levelled off and the recovery has started, and that prices are now going to rise again.

riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

I always think for now is the right time to buy, because I think crypto is when the price is low, but if we are doubtful and worried about our money for now, then never to invest in Cryptos, because for me the same by taking a higher risk, because we have to be brave enough to take the risk and the courage to decide what we want to do, but if we are sure we will succeed in the future, because we have already played on Crypto world means we are ready with all the risk of kehingan that we have, but will otherwise also get a bigger profit.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Right now the big opportunity for me in price investment is currently down, and this is good for me to buy it as my investment. But I have to pay attention to coins and pay attention to my capital, otherwise I will be hard to invest. Although the current price is declining. If I invest in the current cryptocurrancy and I will hold it for the long term then I will have a great chance.
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

Buy low sell high! Things have been very low for a while now, and I think we are due for a nice run! So, yes now would definitely be a good time to enter into the crypto market and get some coins at a nice discounted rate. Hoping to see this downward trend turn around over the next couple of months!

gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

What do you think ??
I think this time is a very good time to buy some of the best crypto coins. Because the price of all crypto coins is still at a low price. And if you can buy now in large quantities and then held until the price goes up again. This will definitely be very profitable.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:31:23 PM

All is cheap so yep, it's a good time to buy crypto because it will give a lot of X soon Smiley
salahfycl

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

It’s almost impossible to time the market, if you’re in the approximate price of what you wanted, that’s good time for you to invest in cryptos.

ps

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:18:41 PM

Well you just missed a massive downturn where BTC dropped below $6k.

To answer this question though you’ll probably want to look into market fundamentals:

- trading volume over time
- market pressure
- historical lows / highs
- factors that affect the future of the markets (stay informed)
- And then look to make your trading decision.

Age old adage “buy when there’s blood in the streets” ← which, in essence means when things are chaotic, the markets are tanking and everyone has FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt).

But remember, you’ll lose a lot of money trying to perfectly time the bottom and top…so think long term.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:07:28 PM

Although many coins and tokens have very cheap prices now, I think nobody can guarantee that the prices can not drop more. I think the prices are still unstable and waiting for a short time more can be better for the next profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

Yes, it is the right time to buy cryptos because the opportunity to makes you profitable in this business and industry is still open to your side
because the value of it, in the market is in the affordable price.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

Yes, it is the right time to buy cryptos because the opportunity to makes you profitable in this business and industry is still open to your side
because the value of it, in the market is in the affordable price.
in any case, even if the market falls further, even today's investments may have good prospects in the future. In any case, the crypto-currency market will sooner or later return to last year's indicators.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: