Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:11:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is everyone earning from bounties per month?  (Read 1120 times)
TitanAI (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

I was wondering, how much is everyone earning from bounties per month, feel free to leave your comments below, this topic was started out of pure curiosity.

I know for a fact that bounty hunters get paid in the altcoin currency they work for, whatever job they do.

Cashing out the altcoins they get is a pain in the a$$ though, mostly because when the ICO ends the altcoin gets listed on shitty exchanges.

How do you cash out altcoins, is it worth it to participate in bounty campaigns anymore?

longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

I was wondering, how much is everyone earning from bounties per month, feel free to leave your comments below, this topic was started out of pure curiosity.

I know for a fact that bounty hunters get paid in the altcoin currency they work for, whatever job they do.

Cashing out the altcoins they get is a pain in the a$$ though, mostly because when the ICO ends the altcoin gets listed on shitty exchanges.

How do you cash out altcoins, is it worth it to participate in bounty campaigns anymore?
Why do you rely on bounty to make money? Are you a bounty hunter? I think you are wasting time. The best way to make money is to invest. Don't be fooled. Bounty won't make you rich.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Maxbold123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

Most bounty does last for 2 to 3 months, so getting paid monthly is not possible.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

This is very unreliable, because it all depends on the allocation of bounty and the number of participants. Therefore, it is difficult to determine the amount generated, especially if the project fails, of course there will be no income.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

Bounty token should not be sold immediately as you will get shitty price for the first time due to the fact that most of the people will go and dump their tokens and will try to do it at the rate of ICO price.

But always let that price go away and wait for the ICO project take more breath and then you will see how the rates starts increasing over the time. Thats the best way to go around it and nothing else. If you really want make money with bounties then you need to participate in more than 100's of bounties each month and then also you can get only 30-40 bounties which are worth!
TitanAI (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

Why do you rely on bounty to make money? Are you a bounty hunter? I think you are wasting time. The best way to make money is to invest. Don't be fooled. Bounty won't make you rich.

I am involved in many activities, one of them from time to time is participating in bounties or even managing them. However, I do not expect them to make me rich.

kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

This is very unwise. Don't ever rely on something that is uncertain. You can make extra money through bounties but if you mean that you are going to depend on bounties for your daily expenses, you are exposing yourself to the danger of hunger.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

Many of the recent bounty quests are poor quality and consume a lot of my time without giving us any rewards! However, I still think that if you do not want to invest, then the bounty mission is still a good choice. I once earned a token worth 300$ through a rewarding task of 4 weeks. I think this is still very valuable!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
TitanAI (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

This is very unreliable, because it all depends on the allocation of bounty and the number of participants. Therefore, it is difficult to determine the amount generated, especially if the project fails, of course there will be no income.

The question was addressed more to the ones that participated in bounties already and have cashed out the altcoins into their bank account or ETH wallet etc.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

With a lot of bounty scams and unpaid bounties. My one year average is just $25 though something than nothing but 75% of my time in last 6 months have gone promoting for scam bounties or the bounties that didn't reached the soft cap.
TitanAI (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

This is very unwise. Don't ever rely on something that is uncertain. You can make extra money through bounties but if you mean that you are going to depend on bounties for your daily expenses, you are exposing yourself to the danger of hunger.

The question wasn't about relying on bounties, but how much are hunters making from it.

Let's stick to the topic please.

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

To the question of: "Is it worth". It really isn't. Unless you are getting paid in BTC, forget it, if they pay you in some useless shitcoin you are wasting your time. Also if you consider this thing a job, you are most likely going to end up shitposting on different accounts, which will lead you to being eventually banned from whatever platforms you are spamming in order to get paid said peanuts in worthless tokens which you cannot even sell for BTC because there's no liquidity.

Seriously, do something more productive than posting 100 times a day, retweeting scams and whatnot. The chance that you get paid in an ICO token that goes x100 eventually is so small that it's not worth it, and you would end up selling it before that happens anyway.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

It is not easy to earn profit from bounty campaigns and it is best to invest with ICO's to earn more income. Normally i do around 30-40 bounties and out of among i can earn around only for $100 per month. Further most bounty campaigns takes long time for distribution as well and we also have to wait too long to get our tokens. Some bounty campaigns are scam projects and we have to careful as well. So overall it is not easy to earn money via bounty campaigns.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

I have experienced participating on different bounties and a lot of them had a very strong potential at the beginning but, you will only see the credibility and potential of a coin to grow and success as time goes by. Some of the bounties that I have participated in didn't end up like they were expected to be, some didn't last long and some of theses turned into valueless coins. Participating in bounties is very risky, in my perspective, you might just be wasting your time because there is no assurance upon the success of the projects. I must say that it's hard to say the amount of earnings monthly from a bounty because most of the time it is not monthly basis. Participants are paid by the end of the project regardless of success or failed growth of progress.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

I've ever joined a bounty service that paid like 50 USD per week, so it's around 200 USD per month for signature bounty.
And for bounty signature at some project, i usually joined for like 3-4 month each project and get paid around 2k USD at successful projects.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

Im earning around roughly $200 in a month by doing lots of bounties so that my income will be continously coming in my myetherwallet. You just have to continues joining bounties every week, dont ever stop. That way your income might grow from the initial value that I have mentioned earlier.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

i think making money from bounty is real, making 1000$ is very possible in bounty campaigns,  but making money monthly from bounty will lead to pain and anguish cos you could end up bankrupt
Moreover, bounty can be made a job for you, and you can earn, but not monthly.

Make a living from bounties
do the right projects,
ignore the scam bounties and you will make wealth from ico bounty campaigns.

Finally, believe you can do it.
TitanAI (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

I've ever joined a bounty service that paid like 50 USD per week, so it's around 200 USD per month for signature bounty.
And for bounty signature at some project, i usually joined for like 3-4 month each project and get paid around 2k USD at successful projects.

Very well said, so in other words, you are saying that signature campaigns are still worth doing, that if you have a good forum rank. Thanks

Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

bounties are no more fun, those that started it before where the ones that enjoyed it, now it has collapse just as ico is dying , bounty is dying too, the best thing to do is trade or invest
kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

If you participate in many bounty campaign, you will have many different coins.
During the bull season all coins will rise and if you have many coin you will win.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: