Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is everyone earning from bounties per month?  (Read 1122 times)
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

Can not count that. Because some bounties has long campaign or time to receive token 1 month after finished. Beside, some can sell, some cant' because it isn't listed in any exchange.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

I think it depends on the campaign but probably it would range from $100 above r sometimes none when you join a scam bounty. And I could say it is worth to join them because you get to know a new token or coin and you’ll know the project these developers are working on so it would be an advantage to you if you plan to keep them for long term.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:36:16 PM

the distribution of payments for bounty is often too late, this is the problem because there is no certainty of payment in bounty sometimes you can get 30 days afterwards even more.
how much will I get in a month? it's uncertain because at this moment a lot of scam and coin icons are uselessly exchanged.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

I was wondering, how much is everyone earning from bounties per month, feel free to leave your comments below, this topic was started out of pure curiosity.

I know for a fact that bounty hunters get paid in the altcoin currency they work for, whatever job they do.

Cashing out the altcoins they get is a pain in the a$$ though, mostly because when the ICO ends the altcoin gets listed on shitty exchanges.

How do you cash out altcoins, is it worth it to participate in bounty campaigns anymore?
Well the rate of my campaign now is stakes so i cant answer your question and besides there is no specific payments in bounties it depends on the manager on how much hes going to offer but for sure its enough for every service we will provide for their project unless the project is scam then were all dead

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

I was wondering, how much is everyone earning from bounties per month, feel free to leave your comments below, this topic was started out of pure curiosity.

I know for a fact that bounty hunters get paid in the altcoin currency they work for, whatever job they do.

Cashing out the altcoins they get is a pain in the a$$ though, mostly because when the ICO ends the altcoin gets listed on shitty exchanges.

How do you cash out altcoins, is it worth it to participate in bounty campaigns anymore?

Depending on the token once the campaign is finished and the tokens are distributed the prices will dump hard. As for my strategy, I wait for their timeline and announcement especially looking out on a better exchange and does their token are fully working. Participating in campaigns can be a great source of income only if you do your bidding well and wait for the proper time. Also, participating in campaign doesn't guarantee a payout for some of the campaigns didn't even get the chance to reach their ICO's soft cap.
martinford14

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

I have a friend averaging over $2k per month, that's what made me sign up lol.
TitanAI (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

WoW $2k per month is what some people work offline a lot for that kind of money.

Are you sure it's just from bounties? Or he does other tasks too?

hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

WoW $2k per month is what some people work offline a lot for that kind of money.

Are you sure it's just from bounties? Or he does other tasks too?

selling pot to school children  Cheesy Kiss
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

Such projects are very complex and time consuming for them is also need to understand that a lot of cheating and you may not pay, so you need to be prepared for everything
belochoi

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

20-30 dollars for twitter and facebook. social campaigns do not make a profit. many bots and more competition
Brianlee011

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:16:14 PM

Bounty project is really for a short period of time. In the event that you truly need profit with bounties then you have to partake in more than hundreds of bounties every month and after that additionally you can get just thirty or forty bounties. So it is not easy to earn from bounty but require expertise.
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

Recently, my earnings are gradually fading. With every bounty, I'm just disappointed. Then pay a little, then with a huge delay, the project turns out to be a fraud. In General from 10 bounty-5 leave much to be desired
Jayleon

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

The amount you earn in a month from bounties isn't fixed. Some bounties could do very well and some can fail. So you make a lot of money in some months more than others.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

The campaign bonuses I join hardly pay by month. Pay by campaign end time when you successfully join. Once you have done well, you have to wait for the new time. I most hated to wait, maybe 3 months I just received the money. The amount I earn depends on the quality of my posts.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:56:41 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 01:56:55 AM by que91

Earning bounty each month depends on the potential of the ICO. As for myself, every bounty ICO campaign earns typically about $ 500. If the ICO campaign is hot, the possibility is likely to make more than $ 1000. Therefore, researching and selecting ICO campaigns is very important.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:02:37 AM

sell altcoin certainly should know where the exchanges that accept and sell the altcoin. If you already know then living selling just match the expected price. for bounty campaign on its own certainly must always be followed because the results are great. quite unfortunate of this field can be passed and not taken the result.

Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:08:36 AM

Interested in earning someone else's bonus to do? There will be no exact answer because each one is different. Campaigns lengthen time differently. The amount you get depends on the quality of your participation. I make a lot of money from the bonus campaign.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

If you want to invest on this crypto market you firstly check coins price fluctuation then you try to want investor’s feedback, cons development and their transaction system. If these points satisfy you then you will invest.
TomCarpenter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:59:58 PM

It is not possible to earn from bounties each month. Most bounties end by 2-3 months. Yes, it is worth to participate in bounties because the provide you coins when you cannot afford to buy them.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

The profit that bounty hunters are earning every month is not consistent because of the market volatility of the tokens nd also the uncertainties on bounty campaigns particularly with scam projects. When it comes on cashing out altcoins, I think it is more convenient to convert it first to Bitcon and use online application wallets to cash it out thru banks. I still suggest participating on bounties as an alternative on investment because it is profibale in general.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: