Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is everyone earning from bounties per month?  (Read 1120 times)
Zizi19231

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

I was wondering, how much is everyone earning from bounties per month, feel free to leave your comments below, this topic was started out of pure curiosity.

I know for a fact that bounty hunters get paid in the altcoin currency they work for, whatever job they do.

Cashing out the altcoins they get is a pain in the a$$ though, mostly because when the ICO ends the altcoin gets listed on shitty exchanges.

How do you cash out altcoins, is it worth it to participate in bounty campaigns anymore?
I still think that if you do not want to invest, then the bounty mission is still a good choice. However, Many of the recent bounty quests are poor quality and consume a lot of my time without giving us any rewards!
raffraff85

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:17:27 PM

Many of my friends hunters including me has normal job. Grin That's explain everything. I guess, maybe if you spend for bounty 10-12 hours per day, it's can be your job. 10-100$ per month, it's just hobby.
1hgfd030

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

I was wondering, how much is everyone earning from bounties per month, feel free to leave your comments below, this topic was started out of pure curiosity.

I know for a fact that bounty hunters get paid in the altcoin currency they work for, whatever job they do.

Cashing out the altcoins they get is a pain in the a$$ though, mostly because when the ICO ends the altcoin gets listed on shitty exchanges.

How do you cash out altcoins, is it worth it to participate in bounty campaigns anymore?
Don't ever rely on something that is uncertain. You can make extra money through bounties but if you mean that you are going to depend on bounties for your daily expenses, you are exposing yourself to the danger of hunger.
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

earnings in bounty I think is difficult to estimate but if there is a token that the price explodes maybe it's such a big gift but if no one explodes the token we have to be patient while waiting we can continue working on a good bounty in the future and it's like a circle that will not berahkir and it which makes us more paying bounty
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

i think about 1000$ because i see my friend that theey have earnings that much money when the icos done!! and he withdraw or exchange them qiuckly !! just like said!! what happend?? why they got more money than me!!!
I am not sure. I've been following a lot of bounty each of which I did at least 3 weeks. Of the many bounty, only one coin I managed to sell for about $ 100, while others only $ 10- $ 40, not to mention the coin that when entering the market price is going down so I have to hold on the wallet.

I think we cannot tell how much we can earn in a month since bounty campaigns always ends in 2-3 months and might take some time to have price.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

In from bounties ill don't know if how much that ill earn from bounties, Because sometimes ill trade some of my coins into a low, Some of my coins that ill receive not totally have potential so some of them ill hold and trade them.
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

I am attentive in galore exercises, sole of them from date to date is involved in bounty or eventide managing them. However, I cause not wait them to create me plush.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

In theory about $500 at ICO price but most tokens fall dramatically in price if they have a bounty so a lot less in reality unfortunately. I mostly hold and so don't realise profits, at least until the next bull run

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
TitanAI (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

i think about 1000$ because i see my friend that theey have earnings that much money when the icos done!! and he withdraw or exchange them qiuckly !! just like said!! what happend?? why they got more money than me!!!
I am not sure. I've been following a lot of bounty each of which I did at least 3 weeks. Of the many bounty, only one coin I managed to sell for about $ 100, while others only $ 10- $ 40, not to mention the coin that when entering the market price is going down so I have to hold on the wallet.

I think we cannot tell how much we can earn in a month since bounty campaigns always ends in 2-3 months and might take some time to have price.

I already said in an earlier reply to make an average per month, yes I know that a campaign lasts for more than 1 month.

kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

Depends on the month… I don't have an average, but I made $1500 during the course of the last 3 months, so the average is $500/month which doesn’t give you the right idea in regards to my earnings
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:37:44 AM

Please don't rely on this. However, bounty payment is not done in monthly basis.   
gayan7788

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:47:25 AM

great question,bountry is changed my life, my bountry per month income is high, I love this bountry
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:51:41 AM

this is my personal experience, bonunty is not always paid exactly in a month. sometimes more than 2 months, even 3 months. and most waiting for the distribution of tokens until the token is on the exchangers list, even can reach 4 months. and in that time I get $ 2000. means it can be calculated in a matter of one month is $ 500.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:52:38 AM

It's depend on bounty platform did you join. Signature? Social Media?  Translator? each has advantages and disadvantages and ofc different reward too. Just join it and feel your reward.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:43:08 AM

I do not know about that because to my knowledge only a lot of people who join in bounty and get a gift so from that I do not know how much everyone earning in bounty, and so it's so many people who say if bounty is a Scam and in my opinion it is not good because it does not correspond to reality

tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:01:44 AM

The amount earned can be very different. Everything depends on your desire to earn money and also on your free time and diligence. But be prepared for the fact that many projects simply will not pay anything or they will pay very little..
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:03:14 AM

here are people making real good money through bounty campaigns,it however not as easy as you have noticed,some bounties turn out to be scams while others issue out tokens that do not even end up in exchanges, there are aslo quite a huge number of participants in the bounty hunting which has made it quite unreliable. If you are keen enough however,you can get quite some good pay out of it  Smiley
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:09:33 AM

Bounties are not good sources to earn money. It is uncertain to tell how much they earn as there is no bounty which works for 1 month. It takes much more time.

How you can said this ?
I've ever joined a bounty for 1 month and the token i got sold for 2k US dollars.
I think you said this because you are whale trader
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:39:34 AM

according to my personal, Doing a bounty campaign for me is very valuable and profitable. The thing to consider is the Bitcointalk rating the higher your ranking the more bets and tokens you'll get with the signature campaign. Bounty campaign is just a side job just to fill your spare time and add income. do not be a regular job, because the cryptocurrency movement is uncertain. but that also depends on your decision.

barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

It is difficult to count profit in a month because I lead not one bounty. There are many swindlers that is why it is harder to earn money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: