Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is everyone earning from bounties per month?  (Read 1113 times)
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

Already, to start during the first 3-4 months: often nothing!

Afterwards, everything depends on multiple parameters and the requirements of each one

For many people 200-300 usd/month is already a lot and it is easy to reach with some twitter/Facebook campaigns and 1h work/days (and no need a big ranking btw)
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

I will say hat bounties are very good way to get free token as long as you make the right decision when choosing a campaign to participate in but the amount you earn in bounty vary from one bounty to another and based on your rank. The amount you get also depends on the number of participant in that campaign because the reward will be distributed to everybody that participated in the campaign.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

I will say hat bounties are very good way to get free token as long as you make the right decision when choosing a campaign to participate in but the amount you earn in bounty vary from one bounty to another and based on your rank. The amount you get also depends on the number of participant in that campaign because the reward will be distributed to everybody that participated in the campaign.
Yes, bitcoin earning has no stability on monthly basis since there's a lot of factor affecting on it like the bounty allocation, number of participants that divide the bounty rewards and the duration of bounty, that is why I always consider bounties as opportunity to earn extra income and not for my main source of income.

Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

The income from participating in bounty programs depends very much on the dominant part of the platform you join as well as the number of account levels that you participate in and the success of the program.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Depends on the bounty campaign that you participated,sometimes i get 500$ to 1000$ on the bounty campaign that i participated every month but the worst part is you will get nothing because the campaign went to scam.

zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

earnings from playing bounty no results are fixed ... because campaign payments are uncertain .. but if you want to get lots of results, follow as many social media gift campaigns as possible. And see the results 2-3 months will come.
Birenda23

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

Two months ago I was only $ 50
aryoharpana

Activity: 78
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

I do not think it can count how much of his monthly income for our prize search because the gift sent is uncertain. we can just wait and not know it will happen. you can only save and save it

│ https://www.FANCHAIN.com/ │
Token olahraga yang tahu tim favorit Anda
(Penjualan Pribadi OPEN di QRYPTOS.com) [/ center]
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

If you are joining only btc paying campaign then you can tell that how much you can earn in a month but in altcoin bounty you cannot tell how much you can earn in a month as the bounty runs for months and it takes to e to listing and then only after listing we can tell how much earned as per the listing price.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

If you are joining only btc paying campaign then you can tell that how much you can earn in a month but in altcoin bounty you cannot tell how much you can earn in a month as the bounty runs for months and it takes to e to listing and then only after listing we can tell how much earned as per the listing price.

Not only that but even the forum rank is also main cause of your income, like how high rank you have that much high income you earn in both signature campaign and other bounty campaign. I was earning very low like 0.004 btc when I was low rank and today I am earning nearly 0.07 btc weekly by joining lot of bounty tasks

lehuong

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

I have participated in the campaign for nearly 6 months, but in my wallet is still number o I am in the waiting time for the campaign to end so I can receive the coin by the effort I made it.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

There is no steady income for the bounty mission. I did a rewarding mission that lasted 15 weeks and eventually disappeared. My income is 0! Sometimes I am disappointed with the bounty task, but this is my choice of work, I can only swallow!

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

Bounties are not good sources to earn money. It is uncertain to tell how much they earn as there is no bounty which works for 1 month. It takes much more time.
Bounties can be a good source of money for those that are looking to invest in cryptocurrencies and currently they do not have any cash, that way they can earn some cash they can later use to trade, as you may guess that is not really a lot of money but there are members in the forum that began that way and now they are making a living out of trading.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

Hello, the bonus is only for your extra income. If you want to be rich, you have to invest money. I'm not sure about a bounty income. For three months I have not got any money from it. have to work 2 to 3 months to finish a bounty campaign. and wait 1-2 more months to be distributed. Add a little time waiting for the exchange. It would be very disappointing if the exchange price was much smaller than the ICO price
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

for a few months this bounty hunter is no longer enjoyable seporti last year because most projects fail and although successful we do not get anything because the distribution of tokens very little and become no value

a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

I believe it will be almost impossible to estimate the amount everyone earn from bounties and I do not think bounties distribute rewards per month until when the campaign ends and the amount earn vary from one campaign to the other and also from based on your rank because different bounties have different allocation and different number of participant in the campaign.
TitanAI (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:10:42 PM

I believe it will be almost impossible to estimate the amount everyone earn from bounties and I do not think bounties distribute rewards per month until when the campaign ends and the amount earn vary from one campaign to the other and also from based on your rank because different bounties have different allocation and different number of participant in the campaign.

I already said to make a monthly average, not exact earnings as I know that it is impossible.

I started this thread out of pure curiosity, I didn't expect it to have so many people involved and reply to it.

lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

For experienced bounty hunters, they can earn at least 200$ per month because they have a strong ability to choose a bounty mission, and for beginners, they may have nothing to gain each month!
gabagandalf

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

For experienced bounty hunters, they can earn at least 200$ per month because they have a strong ability to choose a bounty mission, and for beginners, they may have nothing to gain each month!

have not earned so far. it's not easy for a beginner like me to find a reputable ico. i hope my current campaign will change that.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:36:24 PM

if for monthly income. I do not think anyone can figure it out. because not all ico will work, but for prediction can be done. for my prediction the start is about 500 $ because the average of the start I get 500 $ sometimes more and sometimes less.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: