Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency ATM in Amsterdam Airport  (Read 396 times)
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

This is very good news, this kind of ATM should be installed in all major airports, and at least in every major city in the world. Just yesterday I read that in my city have installed the first ATM to convert Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin in FIAT money. I hope this is just the beginning of a great development for this sector

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dusunbesemah

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

Amsterdam is an exceptional country, a brave country, a country that takes risks and challenges. Almost all activities are illegal in other countries but Amsterdam instead of origin is beneficial to his country one of the examples now by placing atm crypto at the airport.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

That's a nice news. Holland has always been very liberal and open to new things.
Next time i am in amsterdam, i will take a look at the atm and test it.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

a very good new. there was one also at the airport in my country when bitcoin was not popular at all. but they removed it about 2 years ago. those kind of atms should be more common, it would be great.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

I hope to read more and more often these news, because the future of this sector depends on the practical use of cryptocurrencies and the possibility of exchanging them at any time in FIAT money. I hope there are more and more ATMs in every city in the world, not just in airports but everywhere
giancarlo01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:01:18 AM

We'll have to fly to Amsterdam, check it out.  Grin But seriously, this news proves that the development of the cryptocurrency in the world is in full swing.

like seriously,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::)lol.. i just want crypto to change our lifestyles. i want these atm installed in N.korea and china. that will be a positive move, what do you think? thats a blast
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:22:19 AM

unfortunately, i have never seen a crypto atm in real life. hope that will change soon. would like to try such an atm.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:56:48 AM

Amsterdam Airport has installed ATM that allowed outbound travelers to convert their Euros in two prominent cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Reading this news I thought its a great Idea for travelers that they can easily convert their local currencies to Global Currency like BTC and ETH. And also realize cryptocurrencies are being accepted in European region more than other parts of the world. 

News source: https://www.ccn.com/amsterdams-airport-helps-travelers-swap-leftover-euros-for-bitcoin-ethereum/

Wow that is one great news for us that crypto currencies step by step more countries are interested and blockchhain technology is accepted. I hope this is not the end but still the beginning for the future currencies that's make people more convenient specially travelers and people working abroad.

#Support Vanig
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:14:31 AM

This is extraordinary news for digital currency to be sure as more nations are tolerating it and giving offices to the general population. I figure each airplane terminal ought to have this sort of machine. Such initiative will help the bitcoin as well as the crypto currency more popular in the future.

Well nothing impossible in this world now. We are in high technology era, then its not surprising hearing this. Maybe in a couple of years all airport have this ATM machines that can transact both digital coins and local currency.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:41:46 AM

Amsterdam Airport has installed ATM that allowed outbound travelers to convert their Euros in two prominent cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Reading this news I thought its a great Idea for travelers that they can easily convert their local currencies to Global Currency like BTC and ETH. And also realize cryptocurrencies are being accepted in European region more than other parts of the world. 

News source: https://www.ccn.com/amsterdams-airport-helps-travelers-swap-leftover-euros-for-bitcoin-ethereum/

Amazing. It only shows that the bearish moment of crypto market now is just a preparation for its future before it  jumps up. As you  heard of the bitcoin might reach an new ATH before 2018 ends. So we must load up when the price is dip.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

For crypto currency, this is very good news, because it began at least some movement on working with the crypto currency at a higher level!
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

Wow this is really a good and wonderful thing, I really like Euro countries, they have been a great support to crypto currency and i wish other countries will learn from them so that crypto will go main stream.

markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

in Indonesia, I see only in two big cities for atm cryptocurrency, jakarta and bali, but unfortunately the new regulation makes crypto have to wait to be able to develop in indonesia

Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

Yeah, that's great news . If I am not mistaken, now a huge Bank project is being launched that will cover almost all terminals too . so that waiting for ))
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

Good trend! The installation of such terminals is one more step on the way of popularization of crypto-currencies. Acquiring and selling the crypto currency is becoming easier, it remains only to find a real use for them in the real world.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

Amsterdam has always been an open-minded city in regards to everything. So no wonder that they have installed a crypto ATM at their airport. I think that it will have a great success, and that many people will use it.

LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

Day by day we can hear more and more good news related to crypto. I think this is that kind of a good news. We need those in order to see a bullish market.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

News like this excite me, this means that we are in for a good run. We are going to need more cities to follow through. The more things like this are implemented then the more people are likely to believe and trust in cryptos. This is great news that people can turn their cash into cryptos while traveling. It is better for safe keping money.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

That's a big interest. Now the person fast convert euros into cryptos. In this artefact, cryptos testament comfort added painting and added mankind testament be absorbed to spot on cryptos.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

The news is just wonderful.  this means that the world of crypto currency goes beyond!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: