Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:28:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How are looking for clients?  (Read 127 times)
general.klo (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

Guys, is someone of you connected with ICO-agency/support/marketing teams?

How are looking for the clients? And would it be interesting for you if there would be some special platform which connects agency with the clients?

crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

I have a friend who is a founder of ICO-agency, they are rather successful but they still say that they need more clients and it would be really useful if such a platform existed. Are you going to create such a project?
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

Guys, is someone of you connected with ICO-agency/support/marketing teams?

How are looking for the clients? And would it be interesting for you if there would be some special platform which connects agency with the clients?

I know a really good marketing team and ICO agency and I have worked with them quite some time already but I am not quite sure ofbthe process on how they get clients. What I do know is that they are already quite popular and that must be because they may have done some kind of advertising and that can always get you clients to look into your service.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

I think COSS , KICKICO are the better platform for launching ICO . MOst of the ICO launched in these platform could able to good ammount of fund even they choose good idea . SO you can find details from their website .
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

Just a while ago, my friend told me that there are really such websites that you can calculate the present value of your coins. You can buy them from here and also sell your coins, tokens. I have not bought any purchase yet, nor have I seen any such advertisement.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: